Posts created by joshua67

posted in Wanderland on Jun 27, 15 10:12 AM
Hi, since I did the update this morning, which was supposed to sort out bugs and things I appear to have lost all my time frost itemes I had 40 of them and I have lost all my curse's items.

Has anyone else had the same problem. I will be as mad as h..l if I have to buy them again.

Thanks

posted in Wanderland on Jun 27, 15 9:58 AM
Hi, when I reinstalled the game it has brought a new building with it, it is on the left hand side of the screen just under the crypt.

Does anyone have any idea what it is and if so how the devil to you get into it?

Thanks

posted in Wanderland on Jun 26, 15 11:37 PM
Hi Amybeth

Thanks for that, I am in the wrong, I wrote 2 numbers down my and one to add to my friends list and gave the wrong one out.

My ID Number is: 28158.

Sorry about that.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 26, 15 1:27 PM
Hi

I have just started playing this game again after been away for a few months, wont do that again in a hurry.

I have managed to accumulate a few friends and when I look at them they have items underneath them.

Are these what are classed as wishlist, in otherwords they want that item?

Im sorry if this has already been explained but due to the fact I have just gone back on and the whole things seems to have really changed I am struggling a little bit to keep up.

Any help greatly appreciated.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 26, 15 1:11 PM
Hi, my id number is: 26416. Please add me and Ill try and help where I can. Havent played for a while as thought it had given up but hey you never know, new update, just need to wiat and see.

Sorry forgot to mention my id name in the game is different then my id name here,

posted in Farmerama on May 27, 15 2:13 PM
Hi

I dont know if someone has already answered this, so if they have apologies in advance.

I downloaded the game seems to be fun, but I have a like wood picture frame all round the farm.

Is this right?

I tried changing resolution all that did was make the whole thing bigger but didnt remove the picture frame.

If its supposed to be there then fine, just can't understand why it's there.

Thanks for any help.

Joshua67

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 30, 15 12:28 PM
Just wanted to say thank you, ill spend the weekend accumulating as many as I can.

But also thanks for telling me where to find the other collectibles,

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 30, 15 4:16 AM
Hi, I realise this has probably already been asked before, but so I can get the 999 resources I need some collectable items.

Now I have finished waffling the items I need for collectibles are:

Puppet Emi
Skycrysal Earrings
Sophias Earrings

If anyone can tell me which place on the map I need to go to get them, that would be great.

Thanks

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 28, 15 12:08 PM
Hi

I'm hoping someone can help me, I only have two quests left to go, the one where you need 999 of three different things, which is a no go at moment as I used most of mine to upgrade all the houses.

And the last few relics for the last place that opened. I've even forgotten the name its so long since I really took much notice.

Can anyone give me a rough idea where the final few relics might be.

Thanks.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 30, 15 6:34 AM
Hi, I apologise as I realise this has already been asked, but has anyone actually managed to work out what the symbol actually does or gives you.

Thanks for any info.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 14, 15 1:47 AM
Hi

I have managed to finish the gold chess set but seem to be having problems finding the last 2 for the silver.

I was wondering if anyone had finished both chess sets yet and if so could give me advice on which countries to visit most?

Also I have done the ware house quest and got up to 84 but the guy has stopped giving me quests to get for him. am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 8, 15 1:54 PM
Hi

Thanks for the answers, I was worried my pc had lost the dates some how.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 8, 15 10:32 AM
Hi, I was wondering if someone could explain to me what the spring countdown relates to, because I live in the UK and Spring for me starts in March, I think its the 20.

But my clock indicates that I have 33 days to go and its the 8th of March today.

So is my countdown wrong or what?

Thanks

Joshua67

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 1, 15 12:45 AM
Hi

im wondering if anyone has started collecting the chess pieces, Ive got about 10 more to find but I cant see anymore on the world map so are they hidden anywhere else.

Any ideas?

Oh and has anyone managed to open Spain and Romania without using Gold.

Thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 22, 15 2:06 AM
Hi

I apologise in advance if this has already been asked. The lady at the hotel has given three quests to unlock all the locked cases, like clean the mirror, fix the lift and I cant quite remember the last one, weird thing is she hasn't told me where to go to get the items to do this.

Can someone help?

Thanks

posted in Wanderland on Feb 15, 15 11:05 AM
Hi

Just wanted to say a big thank you, worked like a charm, and finally managed to get the curse I needed, where I needed it.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 15, 15 10:35 AM
Hi, does anyone have any idea how to make a gremlin put a curse on a temple.

I am waiting patiently (not) for a gremlin to put the bca or bac curse on the tribal tent
and they just keep walking up to it and then walking away.

Any ideas?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 12, 15 4:13 AM
Hi

With the help of others telling me where to find the blueprints, I have managed to get the dinosaur blue-print and the Charlemagnes Chess blue print. I have all the pieces I need to put the foundation down, but when I click to fix it says can't do anything until I have done 2 building upgrades (I think that's what it said).

Not sure what that means can someone help?

Thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 9, 15 2:49 AM
Hi

Havent played the game for a while so when I finally logged back on got loads of new places to visit and a few quests by the museum lady to do.

Have managed to get all the lost pictures, fixed the plane and flew away.

But the quests have now stopped and I cant seem to update the museum to get the new sections.

Have I not done something or have I missed soemthing?

Can someone please help.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 8, 15 9:46 AM
Hi, I want to apologise to oddlyenuh, I have accidently pressed the report something as offensive when I didn't mean to, can someone tell me how to remove it?

Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator