Posts created by woodentot

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 18 9:01 AM
woodentot wrote:I am having a problem getting through the sent door, I am running window 10.

I have managed to get though the door. I uninstalled the game uploaded again, after a lot of clicking on the right door then the middle door, I managed to get through.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 18 7:46 AM
I am having a problem getting through the sent door, I am running window 10.

pennmom36 wrote:
woodentot wrote:What a shame I cannot play this game, I am getting Access Violation. I have install and uninstalled twice. Running windows 10. I haven't had a problem for ages like this.

Your antivirus software might be responsible. You could also check to see if your video card drivers or DirectX is outdated. Hope this helps, because it's a really good game, especially if you like stories about mythological gods.

Antivirus up to date, DirectX up to date, looks like I am not alone in getting the violation code error, It could be a windows 10 problem.

What a shame I cannot play this game, I am getting Access Violation. I have install and uninstalled twice. Running windows 10. I haven't had a problem for ages like this.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 21, 17 4:15 PM
woodentot wrote:I am also stuck on level 200, it is unfortunate that I have now used all my joker cards and the wild cards, I do have the other power ups. I shall keep on trying, I wonder how many people have given up on the last level.

Success, all castles built.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 20, 17 4:06 PM
I am also stuck on level 200, it is unfortunate that I have now used all my joker cards and the wild cards, I do have the other power ups. I shall keep on trying, I wonder how many people have given up on the last level.

Same for me, even by the same game Ominous wanting to be activated.

devonview wrote:Another game that won't open ;-( Using Windows 10

Same with me, a game a couple of weeks ago wouldn't play either.

posted in Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken Collector's Edition on May 13, 17 5:40 AM
Windows 10 downloads but will not play, installed and deleted 3 times.

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 16 8:09 AM
I haven't had any problem with windows 10, so far no tech problems.

Scottie12 wrote:I have come to the conclusion that ERS games are incompatible with Windows 10! Since upgrading, I have been unable to play any of their games without technical issues. I never had this problem with Windows 7. I was unable to Beta test it, as it kept crashing, which has now happened in the demo.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 4:53 AM
Working well for me, I have windows 10.

Hi Boris,

I have just finished playing the demo and have used the 2 credits I had to buy it. Lot's of thinking is needed to play this game, which I love.

Beingknown wrote: GREETINGS FELLOW FISHIES!

I am taking a quick dip into the pond today to share my thoughts and feelings about Domini Games’ newest offering in the Labyrinth series, “Labyrinths Of The World: Stonehenge Legend”.

The graphics were absolutely beautiful, with brightly saturated, deeply hued colors and wonderfully high contrast. The drawings within scenes were well developed and nicely detailed.

I found the mini games and puzzles great entertainment, with just enough challenge to make me pull my thinking cap tightly down upon my head, without causing me to actually pull out any of my hair.

I found the HOG scenes to be well drawn and not too much of a strain for my older than average eyes. Having said that, I very much appreciated having the option of playing a “Match 3” game instead.

I loved having 35 morphs, 17 statuettes, 20 artifacts and 83 “marsh lights” to discover. I also really enjoyed that we could use our marsh lights to purchase fanciful and wonderful magic creatures for our “zoological garden”.

I appreciate all the little extras to be found in this game, such as items responding to our touch and our “Detective identification badge” actually using our player user name. I also like that we are given an ongoing tally of our collectibles and that, if we so choose, the map will indicate whether or not a collectible remains within a given area.

Overall, I found this game quite entertaining and recommend it enthusiastically.

HAPPY GAMING! ~B

I agree with you Beingknown, I am enjoying this game.

posted in One Way Flight on Jun 15, 16 6:07 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

The match 3 games don't work, I have had to skip 2 of them.

I am also having a problem in the chapel, I have sent a report in. I hope they will fix it,not just fob us of with a credit.

Same problem as you all stuck in chapel. I am playing windows 10. I bet all game support will do is give us a game credit. I don't want to have to start from the beginning.

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 16 2:58 AM
I also have this problem of the 3rd portrait, no icicles for me. I am going to have to start all over again, something I hate to do.

I am not able to play the full game at all. Demo was ok ran like a dream, I even enjoyed the story line. I am running windows 10.

HERabalder wrote:

When i point on the green smoke in the shed the game crashes. Have tried to start all over. same thing happens. It says that Windows detects a problem and close the game down.

This is happening to me as well. I have windows 8
I hope a fix will be available soon.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator