Posts created by kristinstill

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 16 5:13 AM
Is there a trick to this? I realize you follow the arrows but I must not be fast enough because I can never get the maximum level of hearts. Asking for suggestions...Thank you!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 16 4:04 AM
Challenge level to get all the Olivers - I have tried everything and can't get 3 stars. I have tried chaining patients and all. Any tips? Thank you!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 16 4:03 AM
When I try to fill 2 bottles of liquid medicine in the pharmacy, on the second bottle, it won't fill up. It just drips but won't collect medicine. Anyone else have this problem? Do I need to download the game again or is there a fix?

Thank you!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 16 1:14 PM
Found it! Thank you!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 9:16 AM
Am I crazy? I have read all the discussion posts and it seems like no one else is having a hard time finding the mouse on level 26. Why can't I see it? HELP!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator