Posts created by 12145

lost the earth piece or leaf for to conpleat end of game how do I find it it was between the two bears statu with the crowns

just got into it not to good yet a lot of jumping around . going to move on and come back to it tomorrow hope it gets better.

need help with bonus game .at watet fall game light the reeds to get last firefly can,t light reeds need firefly to move on 12145

Phila wrote:I have tried to get the safe open for a week now, and no luck to open it. There is something wrong with this game. Unless the problem is fixed I think everyone deserves a refund.

homergertrude wrote:
Phila wrote:I have tried to get the safe open for a week now, and no luck to open it. There is something wrong with this game. Unless the problem is fixed I think everyone deserves a refund.

Have you had any luck getting the safe open? I cannot get it to open either.

pattiek53 wrote:Me too! I've followed the pattern, but nothing happens. Did you ever figure this out?

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Jul 26, 12 7:12 PM
i have had to go back 10 times to the brick puzzle i push the brick in the right order nothing has happened the wall wont open up for the key

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 12 2:04 PM
I,m stuck on the dragon gate put first peice in now strategy don,t work just keep sating go back to window down go to gate add peice every time i push help makes me mad mad

12145 wrote:
12145 wrote:had a little trouble downloading reloaded big fish---- now i can,t get over the stone walkway in the tunnel no were dose it say how to build a bridge to cross it not even in walk through BJ

12145 wrote:had a little trouble downloading reloaded big fish---- now i can,t get over the stone walkway in the tunnel no were dose it say how to build a bridge to cross it not even in walk through BJ

had a little trouble downloading reloaded big fish---- now i can,t get over the stone walkway in the tunnel no were dose it say how to build a bridge to cross it not even in walk through BJ

posted in Dark Ritual on Apr 11, 12 11:57 AM
can,t get out of the hall with dumb put stuff on wrong can,t move can,t off him to move on take mask shooker or green med

posted in Dark Ritual on Apr 11, 12 11:50 AM
got to dumb in the hall i must have put the stuff on wrong now can, corect it help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator