Posts created by cabanaeast18

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 7:24 AM
where is the hint button?

posted in The Forgotten Fairy Tales: Canvases of Time on Mar 18, 18 5:54 AM
amen.

posted in Caves And Castles: Underworld on Mar 15, 18 2:25 PM
What is essence used for??

posted in Amanda's Magic Book on Mar 7, 18 12:08 PM
drop WHAT elements before time runs out?!

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 5, 18 8:48 AM
froze on second stage-had to ctrl alt delete to get out!

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 22, 18 11:34 AM
fun game but I'm stuck on 49!

Thanks

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 21, 18 10:21 AM
at bottom of screen, how do I use ticking bombs?

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 18 8:55 AM
I loved everything about this game----the story AND storytelling the great characters, vo's, beautiful graphics. Everything but no music. I wish that the little bit of good music would be incorporated through the whole game. Some fishies don't need music and should have the choice of turning the music off. Without music, the game is like dead air. Devs, please hear us.

Awesome graphic and story. Liked almost everything. I understand, some fishies are fine with no music. For me, I want music for mood, flow and continuity of the game. It's like part of the game is flat without it. I wish developers would give us the option of music throughout the game.

Reviews for this game is locked, so here I am.

I really liked this game almost from the start. The graphics are awesome! The characters and vo's are perfect, along with the music. I love the hos and especially the storytelling with pictures. There was one thing that sealed my purchase, my little helper! Thanks for listening to us!!!!!!

I have other games in this series and enjoyed them. The graphics at great, although dark. Story is interesting about the twins. Just couldn't get into characters.

One of the most (if not the most) enjoyable and informative forums I've read!

Beautiful graphics. I like the jumanji stories as far as I got. As I've said about other games with no music, it's like the game is flat when you don't have that continuing flow of music. That's just me, but I wish developers would give us the option of turning OFF the music, if that's your preference.
pennmom, I like more hops. Developers should have an expanded list of likes and dislikes of the actual game players. Thanks for the questions! Maybe a developers is "listening".

posted in Snow White Solitaire: Charmed kingdom on Dec 27, 17 9:32 AM
I've collected all the beans and at the end of game, I think. The problem is, when I click "play" a puzzle comes up. I have played this same puzzle, thinking I have missed something. There is no notice that I have won the game. Can someone tell me if this is the end?!

posted in Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 17 9:58 AM
Nice graphics. When I play a game for hours, I actually expect for the mood to keep my interest. I may "sound" like a broken record, but music throughout the game contributes a lot to that continuity. Too bad developers don't consider that. Some don't need that. For them, all they have to do is turn the volume down. How about it, developers?

posted in Snow White Solitaire: Charmed kingdom on Dec 6, 17 7:04 AM
I agree with dollyflower. I wish there would be more of a goal to play for, such as building or decorating. For me, that's the difference between buying or not buying anymore.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 17 1:25 PM
I just wanted to say that this is one of my all time favorites! I have played this story several times. This game can hold up to ANY more recent ones. I love the story, the graphics, the voices, characters, and the music (I really enjoy the music all throughout. Most of all, I love my little scarecrow friend and helper. I hope the developers know how much enjoyment this story gives. Thank you!

posted in Solitaire Jack Frost: Winter Adventures 2 on Dec 4, 17 5:58 AM
I enjoyed the game. The graphics are pretty and the music was easy to listen to. I prefer some building or adding decorations when I buy most solitaire games.

posted in Rainforest Solitaire on Dec 3, 17 1:26 PM
I play solitaire for the relaxation. I like the graphics, cards, and music. I just wish there was some building to do. It just makes it more interesting and, yes, like you're playing for more than just turning cards. Maybe next time, devs.

posted in The Enthralling Realms: Curse of Darkness on Nov 17, 17 2:33 PM
Can the developers and big fish tell us simply,this is a GLICH??????----there are NO bottles to find. I would like to know so I don't waste any more time on this game. Contrary to many, I like the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator