Posts created by jkjmd03

I have the exact same question...how to collect the owls?

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 13 12:07 PM
JUST PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY FOR THIS SERIOUSLY FLAWED GAME!

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 12 7:40 PM
same #@*%$@& problem here...yet once again, no help from BFG!!

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 12 7:37 PM
Gee thanks, BFG!

Is that all you can offer for a very flawed game??

This has gotten to be way too often...just check my account and you will see how loyal I have been but this is pushing me beyond belief....

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 12 5:39 AM
Well, yet another BFG screwup! I am really getting tired of paying for a system that over half of the time does not work.

Why oh why can you guys not work out the problems with these games before unleashing them with all of their issues on your loyal fans?

I am beginning to reevaluate my loyalty to this site as there are many others that do not have these technical issues so often.

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 12 8:18 PM
Well, I got a refund from BFG after my last try with this game. So I wanted to try with the new version. I uninstalled and reinstalled three separate times and still now it will not play even after I repurchased it.

Help!!

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 12 10:10 PM
WOW! I am amazed at how BFG refuses to admit that they released a very flawed game.

Enough with the "update your drivers" or "talk to tech" or even worse "send in a report"...

Obviously nothing works and you guys refuse to admit when you are wrong...

I have over $1K in games from BFG but if this kind of disregard for fans continues, it will be very easy to switch to other sites.

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 12 8:18 PM
So, we are over 4 days in and still no technical response from BFG??

Maybe you guys should spend less time designing a new very stupid and non user friendly home page and devote the time to fixing your games that you charge us for and yet do not work!

If moderator lets this through....please comment everyone...

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 12 4:14 PM
I am so very glad to know that I am not the only loyal BFG consumer that is really tired of technical issues that should have been resolved if not before the game is released, then at least by the third day it is out...where is the update with a patch or SOMETHING??

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 12 6:19 PM
Does BFG not realize that those of use who are fans and buy a lot of games get so tired of this same thing happening all of the time???

I am tired of "checking for updates" only to find that I am up to date and yet still being told by BFG to send in a Dr. Felix report which does nothing??

Why oh why don't you guys test these games out more thoroughly? I understand you have a "new game every day" but if this is the quality we get then I as one would be happy with a "new game every other day"!!

Anyone else have thoughts??

posted in Mermaid Adventures: The Magic Pearl on Jun 11, 12 9:52 PM
I am so frustrated by what I think would be a great game....however, there is no explanation on how to get the crap to move to the treasure chest....

please help

thank God for all of the reviews...I won't even waste my time...BFG thats two crappy games in a row....

I am stuck as I have no rope to tie up the the third plant... where is this "wooden post" and how to cut it off?

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Mar 1, 12 8:03 PM
UNBELIEVABLE....still no response from BFG??

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 29, 12 10:42 PM

I love BFG Rhone's response....basically it's not our fault and quit bothering the customer service staff...

HOW many times have I had to submit a stupid "Dr. Felix " report to have nothing fixed and after multiple emails and time I don't have, finally gotten a refund?

I think everyone here who has been a loyal BFG subscriber (I have over 200 games i believe) should boycott the site until someone who has some power or some customer service sense goes on here and apologizes for all of the wasted time we have all spent over the past several weeks due to the inefficiency and lack of troubleshooting that BFG has done.

Maybe instead of "A new game every day", it should be "a new game when we know it works"...doubtful because BFG has us hooked.

Just once, could someone from BFG (other than Rhone or a moderator) please explain what the heck is going on with the poor quality of games recently?

Please excuse my diatribe, but it is really frustrating and nobody at BFG seems to have any response but " send a Dr Felix report"!

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 11:16 PM
This is the third game in a row that has frozen my computer and caused me to freak the f*** out!

Can BF please check these games before they put them out there for all of us suckers to pay and download what doesn't work???

Please look at the "Leo Glyph" discussion below...do NOT start this highly addictive and very long game now as you can see there is a glitch that at the next to last step in the regular game will not allow you to proceed...

VERY frustrating!

I too have been through every scene and according to the WT all I need is the LEO glyph....how (removed by moderator) frustrating after this much time and lost sleep to get this close and find there is a problem with the game itself....!!!

NICE QUALITY CHECK BIG FISH!!!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 11 10:39 PM
It kinda stinks that on weekends it seems that BFG is unattended...

This is not the first or third or tenth time that everyone is having a problem with a game and all we get as a response is to "contact us" which then leads to "dr whatever his name is" which leads to nothing...

If anyone from BFG is looking, please consider how frustrated I (and others) am and also give a close look to who buys most of your games...

no help?

many other game sites to explore....and you will feel it when we give up on you

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 11 10:28 AM
nope...already at highest resolution on my very up to date laptop...any more ideas?

(please don't say submit to dr. whatever...that never does a damn thing)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator