Posts created by PegBuck

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 14 8:10 AM
This is a great game. It was hard at times but the hint button was there when I needed it. I love hard games. It has everything a gamer would want on a game. Bring more like it Big Fish!

I agree with cbtx, such a game with everything in it. Let me know of other games like this one is out there!

Is there any other way to get the game to pick up the ladder?

Can't fix the ladder...it won't let me pick up the side and nail the nails in it.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Jan 14, 14 11:26 AM
redsunflwr1064 wrote:I posted this on the tech issues post on 4/30/13 but seem to be getting ignored so thought I would post here
I have been trying on and off for weeks, I can not get the valve on to the steam pipe to get the rubber gloves. I can find nothing else to do
Please some one reply with help or problem fixed.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Jan 14, 14 11:22 AM
redsunflwr1064 wrote:I posted this on the tech issues post on 4/30/13 but seem to be getting ignored so thought I would post here
I have been trying on and off for weeks, I can not get the valve on to the steam pipe to get the rubber gloves. I can find nothing else to do
Please some one reply with help or problem fixed.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Jan 4, 13 1:49 PM
cmajal wrote:thank you..i'm stuck too.supposed to find a feather etc.

posted in Azada ™ on Jul 12, 12 9:12 AM
LYNNEWHITNEY wrote:I'm playing AZADA and am stuck on the 5 triangles matchstick puzzle. Any hints?

Would a moderator please set up a forum for games OTHER than these 2 Mystery Case games? If not, why not? Thanks.

posted in Azada ™ on Jul 11, 12 7:33 AM
freechater wrote:Please help,,,, I cant get the right sequence to get the crystal out tank .. tried everything .... getting ratty now lolol ... can someone tell me the correct buttons for the grabber please...

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Jan 21, 12 8:49 AM
jetkel wrote:
Silka wrote:help! I'm stuck!! I'm at the scene with the pully and fish nets..I've gathered so much I can't gather anymore and it says I need to use some tools...I'm loaded up with 1 fish net, rope, pulley, spear and mural pieces. I can't cllect the scythe, ax or log even though it also says i need to collect everything on the list. I have no room to put them!!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Jan 20, 12 11:28 AM
patsyflowers wrote:IM IN THE PLACE WHERE I GUESS I NEED TO CUT DOWN THE TREES,I SEE THE AXE BUT IT WONT LET ME PICK IT UP SAY "CANT CARRY TO MANY THINGS" BUT IT WONT LET ME USE ANYTHING IN MY INVENTORY,,,,,,PLEASE CAN SOME ONE GET ME UNSTUCK

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Jan 20, 12 11:15 AM
[b]
9lady_di wrote:I am at the point where I have to build the raft but my inventory is full and I can not get the axe to cut down the trees. How do I get rid of something in my inventory so I can get the axe when everything I have is for the raft?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Jan 20, 12 11:12 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Jan 20, 12 11:03 AM
PegBuck wrote:I have no more room to get some articles and I can't go on and get the axe to cut the tree down. What do I do to go back and start over?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Jan 20, 12 9:59 AM
I have no more room to get some articles and I can't go on and get the axe to cut the tree down. What do I do to go back and start over?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator