Posts created by piemomnj

posted in Wanderland on Jul 9, 17 4:06 AM
Anyone else have this issue? Seems whenever the archivist quest needs the ogre mage, it never appears! Every time this is one of the tasks to do, I have to just let the timer run out. I am thankful when it is the first task so i don't waste my resources on fulfilling the other 2! When the ogre task is last, resources are wasted. Skeleton and turgs are also a problem, but not as big as ogre mage. I have killed all on my screne, and mage still doesn't appear, also left game open for hours, still doesn't appear. The game has enough quirks to frustrate a player, this should not be one of them!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 2, 17 4:58 AM
Hi,

Thank you for all the gifts (Mojo)!!

posted in Wanderland on Jun 9, 17 5:28 AM
I have found the higher level you are, the harder it is to get any you need to complete the quests and collections! It is getting to the point where I don't have anything anymore in inventory and can't get the items from search or fighting. The number of items increases for these but the chance to find them has decreased. To try and send the ship anymore is not possible because you can;t find the necessary items. I am to the point where I am ready say see ya, and I have been playing for over a year. Come on Wanderland, give us a chance!!!!

posted in Wanderland on Jun 9, 17 5:20 AM
Do the Big Fish folks pass along the questions to Wanderland?

posted in Wanderland on May 6, 17 6:50 AM
Just wondering if there is anything new coming up? It would be nice, as it is getting rather boring......I like the game, have been playing for a long time, but need some new scenes or puzzles or open areas.....

posted in Wanderland on Dec 13, 16 5:39 AM
Any plans to bring back the winter snowmen and special gifts? Hope so!!!

posted in Wanderland on Dec 2, 16 4:13 AM
Wow, thanks! I am disappointed!!!

posted in Wanderland on Dec 1, 16 4:46 AM
I have great news! A new version of Wanderland is now available on the website. This update includes:

49 New Quests
A New Character
A New Hidden Object scene
Big Fixes and Improvements!.

This is what I was referring to........

posted in Wanderland on Nov 30, 16 4:04 AM
I installed the new update, but do not have a new hidden object scene Anyone else not have it? What is it supposed to be?

posted in Wanderland on Oct 15, 16 6:23 AM
I have had only two quest open for a long time, hoping some new ones come along. One of the quests open needs a chrystal ball from the library. I have 68 in inventory so I guess it isn't rare, but it is not highlighted in the items you can receive bar at the beginning of the scene like other items are that are needed to complete a quest, and I can't seem to get one after over 1 month of trying! I even spent all my 1200 energy one day just playing the library! Wondering if this is a glitch and they forgot to highlight? Very frustrating!!! In the past, I wasn't able to get new quests until I finished all the open ones I had. If I can't ever get the chrystal ball, I guess no more quests.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 20, 16 10:26 AM
I haven't seen an ogre in 5 days! I have logged in a different times, battled skeletons, turgs etc, but they still do not appear. I have lost map quests because they don't appear. What's up??

posted in Wanderland on Aug 26, 16 5:07 AM
So then a question.....now that there are the treasure chests for rubies, does that mean there is no longer the chance the "hard to find" objects will never drop for free?

posted in Wanderland on Aug 3, 16 4:32 AM
I had two in inventory today and then played the cave scene in night mode today and it said I received an antler, but it did not register in my inventory! These are hard enough to get and after spending rubies to get the torches to play the scene, it is frustrating that they don't get posted to my inventory! This is the second time this has happened!! In addition to all the other "challenges" in this game, this is just not right!!!

posted in Wanderland on Aug 3, 16 4:30 AM
Antlers Not Registering in Inventory - I had two in inventory today and then played the cave scene in night mode today and it said I received an antler, but it did not register in my inventory! These are hard enough to get and after spending rubies to get the torches to play the scene, it is frustrating that they don't get posted to my inventory! This is the second time this has happened!!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 30, 16 4:27 PM
I also have 2 gremlin requests that are taking forever, getting real tired of them! At least Oldboyracer you can send ships, i can't even get the damn antlers even in night modes! Really, what is the point of searching the same scenes over and over and getting boards and nails????? UGH!!! I have only reached level 77, but I'm just getting too bored with this game!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 17, 16 5:27 AM
You can also get them in the Tavern, playing the card game. I have won a lot with this.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 15, 16 5:23 AM
I have been playing for over a year, level 76 and still only have one portal complete! Now I am told by others, they have had a new portal quest in at least 6 months! Really? How long are we supposed to just keep doing the same things with no prospect of progress? The quests I have are ones that require defeating 2 gremlins for specific items, the other requires 2 collections to be activated, one of them requires 8 ice cubes- really hard to get those. Come on programmers, give us something here! It is getting very boring doing the same thing over and over and not getting anywhere! The cards are a waste of time, nothing worth earning The antlers don't drop even when you finally get night mode (after a second round of ABC was added to the mix) so forget sending the ship which in turn stops you from doing the treasure maps!

So frustrated!!!!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 15, 16 5:15 AM
Thanks for the reply. Really 6 months? I have been playing for over a year already, level 76, and am just about to the point where I say enough. I have 4 quests open, two of them require defeating the gremlins to get something specific, that takes time, one requires two collections and one of those requires ice cubes (8 of them, will take forever). it would be nice to be able to advance in the game before another 6 months!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 13, 16 4:53 AM
Hi.....I gave Alladin the lamp, after completing all the other quests in that portal,l and then the portal closed. Thanks to the advice here, I made sure all the quests in that portal were completed before I finished the lamp! Do the quests from the other portals activate now or are they all still asleep?

posted in Wanderland on Mar 18, 16 2:42 PM
Hard to play and stay interested when the drop rates are worse than ever. I have been playing a long time, but it is getting boring when you just can't get the items you need. Mice are rare these days, torches are slow in coming so forget getting the antlers which only come in night mode and then not always then either. It just seems to get harder and harder to stay interested.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator