Posts created by QueenDairylolz

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Feb 18, 12 3:22 PM
bfgRhone wrote:Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

<a href="http://bigfi.sh/sH6AbR">Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

This link seems to be dead. Maybe Charles Dalimar got to it?

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 29, 12 6:36 PM
Shevyron wrote:cont....
Some folks with the standard edition of this game are finding they have a confusing ending where they are pointed to the ships and told by their hint button to throw rocks at the ship. Unfortunately, this is a "left-over" from the collector's edition. They also have found that they can complete two extra

posted in RealMYST on Dec 28, 11 4:21 PM
There IS a complete online walkthrough which I found helpful. Although it gives away alot, so I try to refer to it only when absolutely stumped. http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/realmyst-walkthrough/ Hope this helps you!

posted in RealMYST on Dec 28, 11 12:33 PM
I just bought this game for the sake of nostalgia, and right away, have encountered the same problem that has been reported by several people on this forum: I can't save my progress. Whenever I click "save", it takes me back to the game manager. I have done as much research as possible, and have tried all of the troubleshooting mentioned in every thread. Nothing is helping. Yes, I do have Windows Vista. Yes, I am running it as Administrator. I temporarily disabled my Norton virus scanner. I've tweaked settings. I just don't know what else to do. I absolutely want to play this game. Someone know what else I can do? Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator