Posts created by trexxx

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Jan 8, 18 6:28 PM
I went back and played a lot of levels and collected enough jokers and stuff and actually made it through the last game only to find out about the missing rubies.
Went back and found the levels they were missing from, and now find I have to get through that last game again! It took me several hours of replaying levels to collect enough stuff to get through it, and now I am so annoyed to have to figure it all out again!
Of course after putting so many hours into it, I just cannot walk away without finishing the game...Beyond frustrating, but them it is only a game :-)

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Jun 25, 17 8:53 PM
In level 9, I picked up the rag and tried everywhere on the handprint on the case with the bust and it won't work. It just goes back where it came from. Very frustrated...

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on May 2, 16 10:24 PM
I cannot go back to St Peter's to get green bottle, it says I have to go somewhere else...and also cannot figure out what to do with the lining of the purse as noting I have does anything to get whatever is in there out?

posted in Jewel Match IV on May 15, 15 11:37 PM
This is the 5th game I have played. I made it through the other 4 times with no problems...This time I am stuck on Level 50. I have cleared everything and there are no arrows to go anywhere else. It keeps pointing down, but there is nothing there to clear. I canntie down the levers for the crystals because I don't haver the rope yet...somehow the game bypassed the puzzle where you get the rope...there is nowhere to go exceopt to start over at the beginning again...:-(

posted in Pickers on May 3, 14 8:02 PM
It's now 2014 and I never got an answer to my question...:-)

posted in Pickers on Sep 10, 13 4:31 PM
Ok, it's now 2013 and I was just wondering if the DeBugging problem has been resolved ever? I loved this game and just got so frustrated that I could not play it with out having that thing keep shutting my game off...I keep wanting to reinstall it again and see if it works, but figured I would just ask first...

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 26, 13 11:49 PM
I did contact them and never heard back from them. I contacted PopCap and they told me to reinstall my game, which means I lose 2 years of game progress and I will have to start over...bummer..I was hoping ther was a way to reinstall it but save my progress so I don't have to start at the beginning...

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 21, 13 1:32 PM
I play Plants VS Zombies on my PC. I have been having a problem with my Slot Machine mini game. It starts out normal and then proceeds to slow down like molasses! I have been playing P VS Z for a long time and all my other mini games etc. run fine...Just that one game is no fun anymore. It takes forever to play it. Any suggestions on how to restore it to it's former state? I have updated my drivers, deleted any stuff I don't really need on my computer, scanned for viruses etc. emptied the cache etc. If anybody knows how to fix this I would appreciate the help, I love my slot machine game :-)

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 13 8:38 PM
Lordkalvan is correct! I now get bubbles in all my tanks ...:-) I figured out to make everything super sized by clicking the + button and if you don't leave a lot of room for the stars to fall, they end up in bubbles :-)

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 13 7:52 PM
I had them in the pirate tank, but also in the Antiquity tank. I move stuff around and now no longer have them in the Pirate tank...Maybe I will just ask Playrix :-)

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 12 9:56 AM
Just curious about why I get bubbles in some of my tanks that catch the stars and not in other tanks? is there a certain item that makes the bubbles? I know it's a stupid question,, but I have 11 tanks and it only happens in a few of them and not the others...:-)

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 12 7:48 PM
Re:Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Karbea on Nov 22, 12 11:18 AM
On level 31, there is 2 sides. I can't figure out how to get the side on the left.

You have to blow up the right side bottom so the war head goes down to the bottom. I had to play this level about a dozen times before I got it to go to the bottom. Once it's down there it will blow up both sides.

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 12 7:42 PM
I am confused :-) In Fishdom 3 I am starting my 9th aquarium. In the achievements for Broad Spectrum it says I only have 7/8 backgrounds, but I have all 8 plus all the upgrades. I cannot chose a background for my 9th tank because I already bought 8 and there aren't any more that I can find...What am I supposed to do for the 9th and 10th tank for backgrounds?

posted in Pickers on Jun 9, 12 11:49 AM
Any word on whether they have fixed the Debug error yet? I loved this game and am so disappointed to not be able to kep playing it...Was hoping by now there would be further info on how to fix it.

posted in Pickers on Jan 9, 12 7:12 PM
Glad you are enjoying it. Maybe you will be lucky and not get the debugging error that shuts your entire game down and ruins it for you...

posted in Pickers on Jan 6, 12 3:27 PM
They better make a Pickers that works before making a Pickers 2!!!

posted in Pickers on Jan 6, 12 3:22 PM
Update: After going back and finding the Mumbo JUmbo folder and deleting what was in it I got to start over fresh.I was happy and keeping my fingers crossed... I got as far as day 12 when the debug thing happened again. This proves it has nothing to do with the keys at all. I did not save any keys. Sure wish they would either fix the game or quit selling it! At least give us a way of contacting the folks who DID make the game so we can let them know what is going on. Mumbo JUmbo says they are not the makers, just the destributors.
Update #2:
I actually got the game to work and got through an entire 30 days and got to play against other players...when I went back again today I only got to day 13, ..I went back a bit later and the game worked again until day 25, and has now shut down again...Oh well :-(

posted in Pickers on Jan 4, 12 8:55 PM
Thanks Ladygoofy! I have been trying everything and this is the first thing that has actually worked. I am glad I could start all over and this time will not find the keys...just in case that was what messed it up. I am on Day 7 and so far so good :-)

posted in Pickers on Jan 2, 12 11:00 AM
I tried both choices and cancel did not do anything...I got an email from Oberon who made the game and they told me my computer was seeing the game as a virus and to go to my virus protection and make the game an exception...Tried that and now I cannot play at all...As soon as the game loads and I click "play", it shuts off. Then when I wrote them back and told them that did not work, they wrote me back saying they could not find my purchase from them and basically if I did not buy the game from them, they aren't going to help me...They did not seem concerned at all that the game is defective which I find very disappointing. I sent them a link to this page of the forum telling them it is not my computer as many other players are having the same problem and that they should not be selling the game until they fix it...
Maybe if enough of us write to them complaining they will do something...I wrote to support at MumboJumbo's website.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Dec 30, 11 11:26 PM
Got all of the things until the end where I am supposed to light the candle. I found the candle and the only thing I see to light it is a big wooden match. I tried dragging the match over to the candle but it doesn't light it. I cannot find anything to light the match with. Help! :-) When I click on the hint it just shows me where the candle is :-(

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator