Posts created by annettecon

posted in Mah Jong Quest II on Nov 13, 16 7:19 AM
WHAT'S THE HIGHEST SCORE TO DATE??
DOESNT ANYONE KNOW...WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WORKING ON THIS SITE???

posted in Mah Jong Quest II on Jan 30, 16 7:19 AM
HOW IS SCORING DONE??

posted in Mah Jong Quest II on Jan 29, 16 3:26 PM
WHY DOES IT CONTINUALLY DISCONNECT?

posted in World Mosaics 3 - Fairy Tales on Feb 25, 14 3:52 PM
WANT AN EXTRA, EXTRA CHALLENGE??? TRY SOLVING THE PUZZLES WITHOUT USING 'HINTS' OR 'X'S'. PUTS THE BRAIN IN OVERDRIVE.

posted in Fill and Cross: Trick or Treat on Feb 22, 14 3:32 PM
WHAT'S UP WITH BF??? THIS GAME IS ILLOGICAL. NO WAY TO TELL IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE GAME. HOW DID THIS GAME EVER GET PAST THE DRAWING BOARD?? WORST OF ALL, I PAID FOR IT!!!!???!!! WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT

posted in Fill and Cross: Trick or Treat on Jan 30, 14 9:03 AM
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE GAME ENDS? IS THERE ANOTHER LEVEL??

I AM STUCK IN THE KITCHEN AND SURROUNDING AREAS..I CHECKED THE WALKTHROUGH AND IT SAID TO PICK UP THINGS FROM THE LABORATORY, I MISSED THAT AND NOW I CANT GET BACK TO IT. DO I HAVE TO START THE GAME OVER. I NEED TO GET THE OIL FOR THE BIRD CAGE, TO GET THE KNIFE. AND BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Feb 23, 13 4:35 PM
where's the oil??? for the bird cage??

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 3, 07 3:59 PM
ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE HERE IS... CLICK ON THE STEREO UNTIL YOU GET ALL THE LETTERS THAT SPELL
"SUBLIME" THAT'S IT!!!! and put the letters in the space provided at the bottom of the page

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 26, 07 4:22 PM
PINBALL ??? WHAT DO I DO AFTER THE HOT PEPPERS??? IT WONT LET ME DO ANYTHING, HHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLP

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 25, 07 9:30 PM
Wooffee wrote:Hi! Where do you put the letter tiles to spell the fortune word. Thanks for your help

there is a 'scrabble game' letter holder in about the middle of the puzzle, place on there

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 25, 07 9:21 PM
hdrider6430 wrote:I still can not find the mystery item in here. can someone tell me the whay the item is

bottom right hand side. the bottom of the pole, there is a spoon, sometimes you have to wait for it to appear

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator