Posts created by vmyrn

posted in Fashion Craze on Nov 27, 14 3:43 PM
I cannot pass level 30! Any tips???

posted in Twilight Phenomena: Strange Menagerie on Sep 21, 13 10:28 AM
I also have experienced the same issue that "smuckers820" had in the Mayan hidden object scene with 'sharpening the knife'. I had tried everything possible to get this darn knife to sharpen, and then my trial time was up! Is this a glitch, or am I just not getting it?

posted in Twilight Phenomena: Strange Menagerie on Sep 21, 13 10:22 AM
I also have experienced the same issue that "smuckers820" had in the Mayan hidden object scene with 'sharpening the knife'. (I added smuckers820's post below). I had tried everything possible to get this darn knife to sharpen, and then my trial time was up! Is this a glitch, or am I just not getting it? (Oh, and thanks for posting your note, smuckers820! Made me feel more comfortable posting mine!)

*POST BY SMUCKERS820:
Re:Twilight Phenomena: Strange Menagerie
[Post New]by smuckers820 on Sep 20, 13 8:42 PM
I have had a problem in the first hour of the game with one of the "find the shape" HO scenes. It is in the Mayan HO scene where Mayan throws a spear, hits the target & a knife comes out. The problem is, the knife needs to be sharpened. I have made several attempts to sharpen that knife & it will not let me pass it, (which means I can't complete the HO scene). What in the world am I doing wrong? Somebody, anybody please help! Has anyone else had an issue with this?

posted in Plantasia on May 27, 12 9:44 AM
I have always found these forums to be so helpful, and usually, for the specific game stages that I am having difficulty with, there is already a message posted. However, I am admittedly not an expert at these games, and now I feel really dumb, because it seems no one else is having a problem with this stage. I try to cultivate all the vegetables, and then plant the star flowers in the fairy dust, but this isn't working. Any suggestions? (Oh, and possibly any general tips for the best strategic approach to this game?) I really appreciate any help! Thanks!

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 12 9:12 AM
It seems so easy - but I can't figure out how to fix the wire on the fan! The only item in inventory that makes sense is the electrical tape, but when I click on the tape and then on the cord, nothing happens! Am I missing something? Thanks guys!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator