Posts created by scorpio42

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Apr 29, 18 1:45 PM
Don't have an answer for you since I'm playing it on Windows 10... Just am having problem getting the last door open by manipulating the dragon wings as indicated by the walkthrough...Would be great if they actually showed each wing position so the players have a better understanding of how to do the dragon wings manipulation!

At any rate any and all suggestions are welcome....

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 2:05 PM
Suzzie wrote:Bonus Section, Level 7 - There is NO sword on the board to be found. According to the guide it is suppose to be near a treasure by a gully, but the sword is not there. What do I do to advance?

PC version Windows

I had the same exact problem and reported it as well...However, I've been checking on a regular basis and tried again today only to find that this particular issue still has not been resolved, which is extremely disappointing since the game cannot be finished until all assigned tasks are completed!

Perhaps this issue has not been passed along so it can be taken care of...If that's the case, I wonder why we even bother posting issues we happen to be having with any of the games that we've downloaded on our computer(s)!

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Apr 20, 18 3:12 PM
FYI: In case any of you still have this game downloaded on your system(s), here's a tip for you on "Combining ALL 29 Elements!"
... The additional Elements that do not show up are as follows:
HURRICANE (Energy + Storm);
LIGHTNING (Energy + Electricity);
CRYSTAL (Fire + Glass) and
MUDSLIDE (Rain + Mud)
... I just got every one of them today

Unfortunately, I have not found all of the "HIDDEN GWENDOLYN" locations even though I have a printout of where they supposedly are
... I have yet to spot her in the Market Window ... Has anyone seen her there? ...

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Mar 25, 18 6:46 AM
I enjoyed both of these games but haven't played them on Windows 10 so can't help out...However, Tales of Lagoona 3 is out at one of the other places if you want to give it a try...

FYI...I've downloaded this game and am able to play it without running into too much trouble except for instances while playing in various areas it'll freeze up...other than that, it does play OK on Windows 10...

posted in Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend on Feb 26, 18 12:52 PM
BlueStarFish wrote:
scorpio42 wrote:

And lastly Puzzle 12: I have a general idea what has to be done but lack the expertise to execute the proper plan of action on this particular layout...

If you look above in this thread you will find a solution to Puzzle 12 written by me, dated 17 february.

Thank you ever so much "BlueStarFish!" After several tries on the last 3 puzzles along with following your instructions, I finally completed them ... You're truly a "MASTER" at solving puzzle games no matter how they're laid out! I'm a lot better now then when I first started playing M3's but obviously lack the savvy for totally MASTERING them ...

posted in Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend on Feb 24, 18 1:22 AM
If anybody does complete the main game and plays "Zeus' Puzzles," could you let me know if you were able to solve Puzzles 8; 10 and 12 because I've tried lots of times but still cannot solve them ...

For example on Puzzle 8: I know what needs to be done but cannot do so for the pink key since I'm unable to get that bomb down over the hell stone because of how it's set up...

On Puzzle 10: Again I know what needs to be done but cannot do so because of the way the left side is set up at the bottom...All that happens for me once I get those additional bombs on the left side is no synchronized explosions like on the right side...

And lastly Puzzle 12: I have a general idea what has to be done but lack the expertise to execute the proper plan of action on this particular layout...

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 18 12:21 PM
The only answer I can suggest is for you to study the Strategy Guide and perhaps follow what it says to do for this level ... I did complete this entire game but did have to replay some levels numerous times before I finally finished them and that of course was by studying the Strategy Guide ... Maybe somebody has a better suggestion for you ... Good luck!

The best thing for you to do on this level is follow the Strategy Guide ...
It was definitely a big help for me that's for sure on these last few levels ...

dollfaye wrote:
scorpio42 wrote:Sorry to learn you're having such a difficult time with this game...

Since I've never been a fast person with these TM Games, I play them in the "Relaxed Mode" whenever it's available ...

Perhaps you could give it a try which might make the game more fun rather than being stressed out by getting done before the timer runs out...

I wouldn't play TM games for years if they didn't have a relaxed mode. Once I did start playing with a timer; I found I couldn't go back. There's just no fun without that added challenge. That middle mode was always perfect for me but, lately, games are switching to the Multi-click mode instead of a slower timer. What's up with that??

That might have to do with giving the zombies multiple tasks so the level can be completed in a "timely" manner ... As for having enough challenge in "Relaxed Mode" to me this game has it in spades ... There were quite a few levels I had to start over because I didn't follow what was suggested by the SG which (btw) can be really helpful when you run into a snag on whichever level you're playing

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 18 12:30 PM
Playing on a PC running Windows 10 Pro; 64 bit OS with 8 gig installed Ram

Downloaded game at other place to see if the issue I'm having with the younger brother's sword not showing up where the Strategy Guide says it should be on Bonus Level 7 is still not visible...So cannot continue on until this issue is resolved!

Hopefully you're communicating with the Developer about all these issues your players are having so they'll be resolved sometime in the immediate future?

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 18 11:32 AM
Sorry to learn you're having such a difficult time with this game...

Since I've never been a fast person with these TM Games, I play them in the "Relaxed Mode" whenever it's available ...

Perhaps you could give it a try which might make the game more fun rather than being stressed out by getting done before the timer runs out...

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Jan 20, 18 4:55 AM
kathy909 wrote:yes i finally got it seems i missed one space hidden by a tree.

Kudos for you "kathy909" ... Am glad you were able to find the one space which was hidden ... It's rather easy to have happen though, since quite a few plants and trees do have a tendency to hide other spaces around them ...

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Jan 11, 18 1:12 AM
In addition...It might be advantageous to read the "Help" section of the game which generally points out various aspects of the game like maybe what happens to all the coins and gems that get acquired throughout all of the levels...

Side Note: You only get the more generous amounts of coins and gems on your first play through of the 120 levels...Thereafter, all replays of the 120 levels will not be rewarded at the same amounts of coins and gems as the first time...

Be sure to pay attention to everything as you progress along in the game just to make sure you're actually receiving all of the coins, gems and items for your gardens...

Also: Your first 20 or so levels played go toward building up your "experience" and once you've reached "MAX" then everything will go into your "inventory"

Good luck and have fun

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Jan 9, 18 12:35 PM
modoa wrote:Not a bad game - interesting things happen!

One negative comment: PLEASE make the people who set this game up aware of the existence of POSSESSIVE PRONOUNS - it should be ITS [NO apostrophe] not it's [which means IT IS]. This happens a lot and is irritating.

modoug

FYI: English may not be the developers first language and for those who have learned it, do their best with our language but they don't totally grasp all the basic differences that our language has compared to theirs...Not everything about the English language translates very well in foreign languages...

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Jan 9, 18 12:17 PM
Actually Heroes of Hellas 4 is out at the other place and boy is it a doozy...

There's so much challenge that even the experts will be kept on their toes!

All I can say is that you'll find this game similar yet different from the other Hellas games in this series...Drop by and give it a try...I don't believe anyone is going to be disappointed!?

Ps: If anybody does complete the main game and plays "Zeus' Puzzles," could you let me know if you were able to solve Puzzles 8; 10 and 12 because I've tried lots of times but still cannot solve them ...

For example on Puzzle 8: I know what needs to be done but cannot do so for the pink key since I'm unable to get that bomb down over the hell stone because of how it's set up...

On Puzzle 10: Again I know what needs to be done but cannot do so because of the way the left side is set up at the bottom...All that happens for me once I get those additional bombs on the left side is no synchronized explosions like on the right side...

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Dec 31, 17 11:34 AM
I have all the other Queen's Garden games and immediately bought this one ...

There are some significant differences in this one compared to the rest of the Queen's Garden games ... First off, you start without any plants or man-made pieces ... As you gain "experience" while you're progressing thru the levels (120 total), you'll also be accumulating each of the plants and man-made pieces for your garden(s) ... They're wasps now instead of birds to help clear the playing field (btw: if the buzzing noise bothers any of you, why not turn the sound off instead of deleting the game) ...

The one disappointing thing (for me anyway) is the scoring which is not in line with the other Queen's Garden games ... other than that, it's a very addictive M3 game for your collection!

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 17 8:09 AM
bfgArinelle wrote:[...Continuing from previous post]

by texassandra on Dec 28, 17 10:19 AM
I got the same message about screen resolution and followed the suggestion of manually changing my resolution to 1440 x 900. That worked yesterday and now today the game is working at the optimal resolution. Also, I had the same problem of getting stuck on level 2 and then on levels 3 and 4. Each time, I discovered through trial and error that if I clicked the next level on the game map, that level would come up and allow me to play it. Since I reached level 5 I have not had to manually click the levels. Currently I am up to level 8 with no further problems. Hope this helps and good luck with the game.
[/color]

If manually clicking on the next level or going into windowed mode does not help resolve this progression issue, please go ahead and also try <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231139168">running the game as an Administrator</a> to see if that helps out. This will make sure the game has all of the permissions it needs from the system. This may also help with the sword not seeming to appear in the Bonus Chapter, scorpio42.

Should the issues described persist after trying out these steps, please send a message to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230538107">Technical Support Team</a>. Our Moderators are also available by PM any time. We'll do our best to answer any questions that remain.

bfgArinelle

Actually I do run everything that's loaded on my PC as "ADMINISTRATOR"
Apparently nobody else has gotten this far along in the game and therefore cannot substantiate my claim about not being able to find the younger brother's sword where the Strategy Guide says it is on Level 7 of the Bonus Chapter!

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 17 2:41 PM
I'm using a PC with Windows 10 - 64 Bit OS and 8GB installed RAM

I finished the main chapter and am on Level 7 of the Bonus Chapter where I ran into an issue while looking for the younger brother's sword ... The SG shows where it can be found but it just is not there and, the level cannot be finished without it!

Your immediate attention and time taken on this matter will be immensely appreciated.

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Dec 27, 17 12:28 AM
Perhaps you should direct this issue you're having to the Techs, OK

Be sure to include what operating system you're using as well ... Good luck!

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Dec 27, 17 12:22 AM
I believe those "flowers" you get awarded have to do with building up your experience level rather than adding anything to the total of resources ...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator