Posts created by kat2212

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Mar 24, 12 7:15 PM
hi all,
i'm just starting the game and am already ready to break my computer. ok heres what ive done so far. i opened the light house door, CANT START FIRE TO SEE, ive gotten into the cottage got one of the v's in the lock box, CANT GET THE SHOVEL, i broke the gate to the main house got the ladder got to the grave yard, but have no clue what to do there. i got the 23134 code dont know where that goes. i keep reding about a fuse box outside the lighthouse i dont see one if thres one there its not inthe game i down loaded. im stuck here no clue what to do now. i got a bucket matches a piece of the fence and ladder. HELP ME. do i need to down load the game again is there something wrong with the one i got is it missing things. cause at this point i cant do anything anywhere.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jan 2, 12 10:48 PM
i figured it out!!!!! ok when your with the old lady and you have gotten the knife use it to take the screws out of the of the wall piece when thats done get belt and put it on. then hit the switch to stop the water. after waters gone you go throught the cannel used the glasses to move the shell get that piece. go back and hit switch again and fill cannel go back to the the outside u need to put the candles into the floating candle holders floating down the cannel. then the last piece of the symbol will show up in the lantern. hope i expained that right.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jan 2, 12 10:25 PM
I am stuck in the same place the boat is lighting up and i can't get passed it. i'm missing the parts of the knife and the shuttle. i can't figure it out i
m so frustrated it is unreal. i dn't want to give up but this chapter is pushing me. lol
i need to know how to get passed this. just one small clue will help me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator