Posts created by HAULBOOTY

posted in Dream Walker on Dec 17, 17 9:20 AM
I, too, am stuck on chapter 4. Have three stars on all other rooms, chapters, whatever up to this point. Is it not enough? How do I get more? I have played all of #4 three times. Still stops me at room, I think 8, Any ideas? Thoughts? Comments?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Jul 11, 15 6:05 PM
I am having the same issue. Please help.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 7, 11 5:57 PM
YEE HAW....I LIKED IT A LOT!

I bought the SE. I thought the graphics were very well done. Music, pretty good. But I must say, My feet hurt. You do go back and forth alot, but I for one, did not mind it. I enjoyed the exercise (since it is all I am getting right now ).

You are not always sure where to go because some items you will hold for a while, others you will use right away...or maybe I got smarter from all that exercised blood to the brain. Length of game is well worth the price. I played for about 5+ hours. Some of the mini-games were easy, others not so much . I did not have any tech problems either.

Atleast give it a try. You may it. I DO!!!!

posted in Jade Rousseau - The Fall of Sant' Antonio on Aug 4, 11 5:44 PM
At first, I thought the game would be pretty good due to the impressive graphics and story...NOPE! Hate to put down a game, but dang, man, give me somethin' to work with. Some items so hard to locate; I actually thought I was blind for a while. Of course, I found out (several times) that I just need to concentrate. (I had high hopes SCANNERS would become involved and her head would explode...and I got nuttin. I even thought about pinching her little head off. Na, that's not working for me either.) I could not even finish the demo. Then (AAAARRRRGGG) it would not exit. I just exercised that demon game. BEGONE, EVIL ONE.

You, my little fishies, are correct about the grumpy people. Low blood sugar? I know, I know...they are French. (Sorry Frenchies, usually the stabs are aimed at us stupid Americans.)

Sorry, Sorry....I am rambling ....I JUST NEED TO CONCENTRATE!
Three words for this game ...DELETE...DELETE...DELETE!

posted in Lost Chronicles: Fall of Caesar on May 26, 11 5:18 PM
I keep getting kicked out. The game never did play....however.....after reading the reviews, maybe that is not a bad thing. This is my error message Data Execution Prevention (DEP). All this adds up to...no play or buy for me.

Because I have SUCKIE Hughes Net @ $80.00 a month, one game downloaded will eat up my daily allowance and sometimes two days worth. I have to be choosey which games I even wanna preview...unless I get up at 2:00 am - 6:00 am which is how I get my games now.

posted in Tamara the 13th on May 12, 11 6:58 PM
OH MY GOD, BECKY...I MEAN TAMARA. I AM BLIND.

It took me the whole hour to find (with hints) the objects in the first scene. Objects are way to small along with the fact, most are in the darker part of the screen. Could have been very cute. Potential, baby. However, this one is a no go. Tweek it, please.

posted in Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues on May 12, 11 1:22 PM
Must say, "Dang," this is not good. Sorry. Only made it to first puzzle. IMO, I agree with almost all the other negative comments on the game. Did not enjoy, at all. Bye, Bye. Meet the can man.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 22, 11 3:52 AM
kris_cross48 wrote:I seem to have a different issue. I've never run into this before. The picture is half off the monitor. The whole left side is black. When I close it, all is fine again. I don't think it's my monitor...anyone have any ideas?

I have, also, run into this problem. Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried to adjust screen manually, but screen still the same. I opened another game right before this and that is the first game that showed up half-off the screen; BROKEN SWORD. I just c/a/d then deleted that game. Would like to nip this in the bud . Any sugguestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 22, 10 8:27 AM
I have to say, there are much better games. I played for a short while. Items were so small and dark, they were very hard to locate. Half were found by guesses, half were actually seen. Kinda liked the storyline that I did see. Grahics are flat but I would not want every game to be the same, so it really is ok. It is ok to dislike some games. We are all different, as are the games.

Very sad to see personal attacks against one another. CHILDREN, please play nice! Good golly...more copy and pasting going on than hairs on Robin Williams' back. Dang, thought this was for game comments.

And since this seems to be for personal opinions and attacks, I am gonna give mine. Big Fish is freaking awesome! They have great customer service, extremely reasonable games, lots of choices and varieties, and I love them. If I have negative comments for them...I email them and don't p__s and moan to everyone else. If you feel the need to p__s and moan, then maybe, just maybe, you don't need to be here. I am sure Big Fish don't want the be the cause of your unhappiness or dissatisfaction. GO BIG FISH!!!

posted in Exorcist on Aug 19, 10 8:00 PM
I have to tell you guys, I love the pond. You all make me very happy!

I do check the length of games due to a couple being very short, I believe the Alabama Smith games were terribly short. Most games (if I really like the demo) if I get a two or three hours of quality play, I am happy. I prefer more, but I don't get all WACKED out. I probably waste seven dollars on McDonald's and all I get from that is a fat ****. I am just grateful I have the $7 to spend. Praise God!!

I wish some fishies would nibble a little nash before going on a tangent. Low blood sugar can make for grumpy-behind comments. I don't much care for mean fishies. I prefer to dive in the deep end and read Dorie-type comments. I would hate to live life like a mudpuppy .....Dang....now I am all depressed....sinking down....'JUS KEEP SWIMMIN..JUS KEEP SWIMMIN...'
Anyway...thank you all for the insight, laughs, and your sense of humor

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 15, 10 6:31 PM
I loved the game. It took me in the neighborhood of 5 hours. I like to find the answers myself...but did have to look at the walkthrough two times. Lots of puzzles that I kinda enjoy to break-up the searching and HOs. I did have to skip one, dang.
I think if you enjoyed Return to Ravenhurst, you will more than likely, enjoy this.
As for me, Man...WHAT A RIDE Thank you, ! YIPPEE-KI-AY!

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 15, 10 6:20 PM
I did leave the game to check the walkthrough twice and time outs. I did not experience any stalls or delays. I am using Vista. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.
Man...WHAT A RIDE Thank you, ! YIPPEE-KI-AY!

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 23, 10 7:42 AM
Thank goodness for yall. I thought I was blind...and just two weeks after I got my new glasses. Too hard to see things is an understatement. Love the looks and idea of the game, just too hard to see things. Love a challange but please.....give me something to work with. Three words for this game...DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!

posted in The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery on Jul 22, 10 7:56 AM
ember89 wrote:how many have you have seen this wondrous blanket of snow mysteriously covering the whole screen
alas, i must say that this, too, has happened to me and i fought my way out and around and through and found the light!
it only happened when i clicked on that *blasted* arrow...
so i pulled out my trusty keyboard and i put that mini-game in its place!

Ember89 thank you for the post...how funny is that?
I, too, went into the light. ( I knew I should have eaten that piece of pie when I had the chance.) I tried the good fight but alas, I lost. Some how it kept making a glass breaking noise at me. After a perimeter check with the mouse, I gave up and called The Task Master. He takes care of most of my bad stuff. That danged arrow is suspect in my book too. BEWARE OF THE ARROW, MY FISHIES. AAAAARRRRRGGGGG! I just had to say, BEGONE...EVIL ONE.

posted in Can You See What I See? on Dec 28, 08 1:45 PM
I,too, have the Windows One-care and I can not play because of the virus alert for Backdoor. WOC is up-to-date plus uninstalled and deleted game and tried it again. Receiving the same message for Backdoor virus. Any other suggestions on the ability to play?

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Dec 7, 08 3:38 AM
Agree with all....great game but needs to be a lot longer. I could not believe it was over and as others have posted, felt cheated out of a credit. If I would have skipped the narrative, I could have finished in the hour trial. Not sure if others experienced it, but the spelling was awful. Please do spell-check. At first I was looking for the missing letters in the scenes; later realized it was not part of the puzzle. All-in-All...great game but not worth the credit.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 7, 08 3:19 AM
I have to rate this as one of the best! Worked at it off and on for four days. So worth the wait and money. Did have to skip Wack-a-Troll. DANG TROLLS! Do yourself a favor, buy this and enjoy. Enjoyed the narrative comments...except as I was playing AND STUCK. Funny now...not-so-much when trying to figure out what to do next. My new name is MS CLICKY PANTS.
ANYWAY, LOVED IT ALL AND CRAVE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I have a bit of an addiction problem.)
HATS OFF TO BIG FISH...YOU OUT-DID YOURSELVES!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator