Posts created by Meirabella

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 14 12:15 PM
Please - Please - Please tell me how to get the screen smaller ! ! ! The whole top and bottom of the screen is cut off because of it's size. The resolution needs to be smaller and I have experimented with the choices that are given and I either get a screen way, way too small or back to the larger one. I haven't bought the game as of yet, I love the "Echoes of the Past" games, but I will not buy this one unless the screen size can be resolved! HELP!

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 23, 13 11:06 PM
I am begggggging for help on this one, too. Doncha just hate to see and old lady pull her hair out and cry over over a game.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 23, 13 10:22 PM
Re: "The Far Horizons"
If Anyone can break the impasse with the Motor/Pestle and crushing the heart and rainbow flower to break the the border spell ..... Pleeeeeeze let us all know. I echo all of your complaints about this game and No Walkthrus. But I have another question ... If we , buy in good faith, a game that absolutely cannot be solved, what are we to do? Has anyone gotten their money back?
Thanks a bunch.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator