Posts created by imaoldlayde

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 17 6:50 PM
I restarted and snuffed from left to right and before another candle could light, grabbed the ring.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 17 5:46 PM
I tried every which way several. Decided no snuffer, no buy.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 16 1:36 PM
In the 8 yrs I have been a member, I have never posted a review, comment, or criticism of a game but this MCF changed my mind..MCF games were the first games I purchased. The last few were not the same. When I saw the intro with the pseudo ninja, the carriage racing down a dark street which has nothing to do with the game I was not happy, but I gave the demo "a shot". This is only my opinion, but the colors were the same brown , blue and blurry. The only bright color was a flag and an ugly green sign. I am 79 yrs old but still have functioning brain cells which allow to think and figure things out, I do not need a sign dropping down in front of my face with a task, nor do I need the same thing when I accomplish a task. So I paused and thought "what should I do here ?" after "considering my option" I decided not to buy nor play and to keep my mouth shut.

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 16 4:30 PM
went to guide to check symbol but when I click on symbol in book nothing happens, what did I miss ?

posted in Button Tales on Sep 1, 16 8:57 AM
Thanks again. Most appreciated. I think the larger ones may finish making my hair grey. lol

posted in Button Tales on Aug 31, 16 10:11 PM
I am feeling really dense but I still can't understand the required configuration, most of the X4 I got accidently. lol

posted in Button Tales on Aug 31, 16 9:16 PM
Thank you Lindy

posted in Button Tales on Aug 31, 16 7:34 PM
If anyone could give me a hint as to what the difference is between the green 4x and 5x. I sure would be a grateful oldlayde. Thanks

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 16 6:03 PM
is there a way to get rid of that task notebook being shoved in your face all the time. playing custom mode checked and unchecked tasks.

posted in Button Tales on Aug 28, 16 6:34 PM
do not understand what I am supposed to do . any help out there ? thanks

posted in Button Tales on Aug 16, 16 3:18 PM
synthpop check your messages

posted in Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 16 11:59 AM

all the differences are marked in blue, but I am unable to pick anything up to place it.

posted in Kronville: Stolen Dreams on Sep 14, 15 11:05 AM
After doing all the things a good fishie does,before yelling help . I have come to the conclusion the game manager needs to visit Dr. Felix

This same problem has been happening with other games. I am having major problems with game manager. hp tablet windows 10 64 bit

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 17, 15 3:00 PM
Thank you

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 17, 15 11:10 AM
I have no idea where to ask a question. How do you contact someone about a code that expires sept 12 comes back invalid ?

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 15 2:24 PM
When I click play, I get black horizontal bars running up and down screen. did reinstall but no help. windows 10

Game downloaded and installed fine. When I started playing got thee black screen of death. right then microsoft started updates so I left to go out. when I came back message that computer would not start, had to use startup repair. Now the game is no longer downloaded on my computer. Don't think I will try again.

Sorry but your july 2nd fix did not fix. Keep getting thrown back to game manager.

Have the same problem with game manager. Contacted BFG got fast response . with suggestions, none worked. Will wait and see.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator