Posts created by ivy9179

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 25, 17 5:17 AM
I have windows 10 on my PC, I could open the game but there is no way to close it as on the previous version, so I keep shutting down to come out of the game ????? Help !!!!

Same problem bought the collectors edition game and it won't download, had no problem downloading the demo. I have a HP laptop with window 10

posted in Parallels Cross on May 22, 17 2:22 PM
unable to open stable latch in barn ???

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 16 3:11 PM
Thank you all. A combination of all you suggestions helped !!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 16 9:19 AM
go to the second monitor on the right with the ghosts moving right to left and play the game if not a good score, it will list the players before you initials, I think it was TYM. Enter those initials as the pass word and you get into the computer.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 16 5:50 AM
I have used the uv light on the door and am tracing the infinity type symbol, but nothing happens ???? Please help.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 16 11:56 AM
Hunters cabin...am unable to swat fly with swatter ?????

posted in Danse Macabre: Ominous Obsession Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 16 3:53 PM
I went back to the game and was able to use the spray.

posted in Danse Macabre: Ominous Obsession Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 16 8:56 AM
I am at the HOP at the gazebo at the villa, the insect spray won't work on the rabbit cut out in the branch covered by insects. the hint says to move on ? But you can't.

posted in Campfire Legends: The Hookman on Jul 24, 16 8:07 AM
I used all the parts, hanger, wires, etc., but can.t move on to ? Keeps telling me to repair the radio with parts I've collected can't lift pliers any more.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 16 3:17 AM
I am also unable to remove the lion....guess it is a glitch...will try again tomorrow as suggested.

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on May 8, 16 7:06 AM
Thanks fungamergirl. Followed your advice with combining the torch and tinder then lighting them and it worked.

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on May 7, 16 4:39 AM
Please send it to me also. I'm in chapter 7 at the cave entrance after the explosion and have left at the cave entrance by the mysterious female and don't understand the hint. Thanks.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 15 1:32 PM
Having the same problem !!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 15 12:02 PM
I am having the same problem. The guide is absolutely no help.

Hi went back into the game and at the end da Vinci gives another icon for the infinity box and that discloses the heart. Hope this helps.

The hint keeps sending me back to the infinity box, but all I got was the philosophers stone, also.

am unable to get into box even with the code in the cargo area. Wnt to the the guide told me the same thing I was doing ?????

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on May 4, 14 7:10 AM
Thanks all. I came back into the game as someone else and followed all the hints and finished the game, I agree the game doesn't want you to divert from the tutorials
or the way it wants you to play it. Thank you.

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on May 3, 14 5:48 AM
I am trying the sample version, just past the intro where you meet Daniel, I found Daniel, took the plasma, and jewels, and mask part; and now it won't go any further. The tutorial stopped, and the hint button is not working. I went through the download again only to end in the same place, will try going back into the game as a new player...so far not impressed with the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator