Posts created by JustTheFacts

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:20 PM
You were right silver_hawk! Am all finished, and that with a 2 hour lunch break.

Yes, the Enchanted Eggs are harder to catch. And airship quests always catch me short on one item at least.

And I still haven't got that last mouse...argh!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 9:10 PM
Oh. So there are lots of ways it might happen but nothing in particular that is reliable? So I better just put my head down and wade through those quests.

Thanks mdpetdoc - and silver_hawk!

Had a good start, 3 smiles in a row!

Justie 206420

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 8:52 PM
Oh my! That is going to be interesting... Thank goodness for the kindness of strangers, then.

Thanks for the quick answer silver_hawk. What's your friend code, I'll send you a Smile.

I am off to find more morphs. *sigh* Could be a long day here in Aus while the rest of the world sleeps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 8:44 PM
I know that somewhere in here this question has assuredly been answered before. But I am no good at finding my way around forums.

I know I get them occasionally from grabbing the morphing objects, and I know I can swap with friends.

But I can't remember where else.

Please help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 7:22 AM
Thank you all my new friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 12:26 AM
I loved the giving of gifts under the tree last year and am really happy to see it again.

The more friends you have the more times you can practise the 3 new scenes and reach for that magic 1st spot on your performance lists.

So, if you'd like to add me, please feel free. And leave your own ID here too if you want.

Oh! And Happy Holidays!!

Justie (206420)

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 1:59 AM
kkreisman wrote:Done! Used one amulet and did DQ's. Got Secret Delivery (33 medallions) and Whats Going On (played until I received the last 7 needed). Had 1 minute left on the amulet at finish. I did have to call back the airship early 3X, because it wasn't at the dock when I started

Whew!

katiek

What is "secret delivery"?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 1:58 AM
aussie_Dot wrote:Hi Judith

With 2,000 pet medallions, you will not be able to buy pet medallions. Those already in your inventory do not count as you must be out of medallions in order to buy more medallions.

Do what I did, use an amulet & do DQs. Got 3 (x2) & 5 part (x3) quests. When the quests hit the point where I was getting the airship back too many times, then I fed the pets most likely to bring back rusty or wooden chests.

Task completed.

Remember tomorrow's task is to feed the pets with 40 bags of food. So your options there are craft 40 bags of food or save 40 bags for use tomorrow.

Dot

Thank you so much Dot! I never even noticed where my 200 or so pet medallions came from, so I was totally unprepared for today's challenge! After reading your advice, I raced through a few HOs so I had enough energy for my amulet (and you can believe THAT'S never going to drop below 100 again!

Then, as you said, I did the DQ, got a couple of the really nasty ones (played the Elvish Bas-Relief 12 times in that hour - even managed a new high score! ) and now I am ready to fight the good fight again.

Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 17 2:41 PM
invite sent - good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 17 8:02 AM
I could get to like that, I reckon. I love those little touches where things move.

My favourite is the snake in Mountain Heart. I am phobic about snakes, so I try not to focus on it too much, so you can imagine the heart attack I gave myself when I accidentally clicked on it and got its tongue flicking at me - in night mode!!

I go and visit my friends rooms whenever I need a quiet place, and catch the golden butterflies. But I agree, somewhere you can just relax and be silly might be fun.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 17 7:13 AM
Hi Elephant team!

Thank you so much for the joy and entertainment you have brought me through dozens of your games.

I'm not much for gushing, so assume the rest of the wonderful things you deserve to hear - I'm sure they're all here 100s of times.

Some ideas.

1. I love the puzzles, even if the odds are now depressing. The vignettes are lovely. I would love to see them as wallpapers, perhaps as an achievement?

2. Also love the revamp of the characters in their fairy tale form (LOVE the wizardy Lord Chamberlain). Again, hate to see these guys just disappear - perhaps future achievement avatars?

3. I hope you have some more ideas of what we can do with our Destiny keys - I have 2000 and counting!! And more Exclusive Food than I'll ever use.

4. I also want to thank you for the change in background music for the SE. Changes are good. We spend a lot of time with MCs background music in our head - I develop ear worms and hear it in my sleep.

5. Also, I am with cloudlady - access to previous CC avatars at some later date would be cool. It is clear I missed some wonderful events before I returned from outer space.

6. I also like Valkyrie_6's ideas for more amulets.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and especial THANK YOU! for side quests, which have saved my sanity - not to mention my interest in Midnight Castle.

Cheers

Justie 206420
Western Australia

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 4:49 PM
Hi Friends and thank you for all the goodies!

To say thanks, am gifting any and all Spring items for the rest of the event.

INCLUDING - Cakes, Wreaths and Carrots! Whatever you need.

No need to send something, just add your choice to your wish list, I will be checking everyone's.

And if you are not already a friend but need something, just send a friendship request, I will send you a goodie if I can.

Cheers

Justie
ID 206420

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 4:45 PM
Desertdruid wrote:Nope, I don't like playing dice, or gambling in general, either. So I only do if I'm being coerced by the CC or a particularly easy DQ.

I'm dreading tonight's match with the Knight, but having to beat Russle 5 times so near to the end is the one I'm REALLY dreading!

Good luck to us!

This says it all to me! I hated to play any of the gambling games, even the wheel (rewards rarely justify expense), but the DQs and CCs make it compulsory. Which I REALLY hate!! (Hey, kids play here, devs!!)

The worst, odds-wise, though, is the puzzles guessing game. Before the update, it was the most lucrative game in town, and I cashed in big time! Lucky I did, because now I can't even get a 50/50 chance on the gems.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 7:03 AM
Ah! I getcha! Thanks!

Now as soon as I stop desperately needing that space for begging for scrolls, I can add the date to my name too. (DQs are killers)

As an aussie, mine would be day/mth, but I'll bow to majority rule, and write Apr 9 so I don't add to the confusion.

btw, did I mention I am desperate for scrolls, and am very good at returning gifts to givers?... just a subtle hint there.

Justie 206420

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 6:41 AM
Colour me confused. *what, again, you sigh*

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 17 5:14 AM
Thank goodness for that! I was hoping that would be so. Otherwise, being stuck at Level 74 for who knows how long might have lost its lustre pretty quick!

Thanks for the moral support, GulfCoastGuppy!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 17 4:04 AM
Yes, GulfCoastGuppy,

Prof has given me, like, one at a time, main quests. But yesterday, when I was stalled, the blue exclamations appeared over the characters and I could do like you say. Today, even when I am stuck waiting on the main quest, no blue.

I've just made it to Level 73. All yesterday was playing side quests, and I was Level 72 for that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 17 3:48 AM
Well, I surely do love side quests! Could happily do them all day! If only they'd turn up when I want them!

I understand they turn up when you have nothing else you can do for the moment on the main quests (including the daily quest I think), but I have been off and on stalled all day today and no side quests.

It's not just confusing, it's freaking mystifying! (and disappointing )

What I don't get is, how to trigger them? I've been completely stopped on my character quests and had to wander around aimlessly due to nothing else to do while I waited for cooldowns to pass, but so far (many hours on and off) it has not generated the side quests. So, um, huh? Does it have to be that there is x amount of time before the next action? Something different entirely?

Colour me mystified...

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 17 10:16 PM
Mlkren wrote:I won 5 in a row!!! coins, diamonds, and 3 eggs. $15,000. I wonder if they will leave the eggs on the reward inventory.

Sure hope they do! I am finally getting in enough coins (from selling my duplicate eggs) to catch up on all the spots I have had locked since forever!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 17 10:09 PM
Yes, Joyce, you still collect puzzle pieces for the next puzzle, provided you have clicked on a new one to unlock. If you don't specifically unlock it, you won't be getting any pieces for the new puzzle. Can't remember if you got pieces for the other opened ones though...

I love the puzzle game! I got my 3 eggs first time too, as others did, and didn't expect it to happen again, but it has happened once again, and I've also had turns where I got one or two.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator