Posts created by Kejora2011

posted in Geisha: The Secret Garden on Jan 11, 12 10:27 AM
I went to different forums but couldn't find my problem being discussed. So I go here. Hope somebody can help.

I bought Geisha: The Secret Garden last December and stuck on first level. My garden is empty and I couldn't go anywhere. Have been following whatever the Geisha said on the screen. Nothing happened. What should I do?

posted in Geisha: The Secret Garden on Jan 11, 12 10:20 AM
I'm confused too. Me, I just bought the complete version in December and started the first level and then got stuck. Couldn't continue at all. My garden is empty. I went to the forum, asking question, to chat session, technical support ... awaiting for about a month, no body responded. Wasting money. Well, it,s only $3. But still ... This Big Fish is very disappointing.

posted in Geisha: The Secret Garden on Jan 6, 12 10:24 AM
Hi, help.

I just started this secret garden. Got 4 (gold) only. Then I couldn't move to create whatever in my empty garden. The geisha told me to click on shop. But as I don't have enough 'money', I don't think I can do that, besides the SHOP sign is not anywhere on the screen.
I click help ... nothing like this issue I could find there.

So ...anybody, help please ... Thx in advance.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator