Posts created by vannojo

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 3 on Apr 18, 18 11:08 AM
I'm going to miss the forums. For many years, the forums were one of the deciding factors to stick with BF, when other sites offered the same game. Whenever I got stuck, I could usually get forum tips to get me going again.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 6:56 AM
How do you "quit" the game?

posted in Caves And Castles: Underworld on Mar 17, 18 3:09 PM
I see the buttons on the side. I know that they can assist you when your trying to eliminate tunnel obstacles. There is one button that produces what looks like a little flying devil that just seems to hang around. Other than that, what is he/she supposed to accomplish?

posted in MatchVentures on Jan 31, 18 3:17 PM
I'm at level 61 and getting close to finishing the game. I exited out to do something else. When I returned and started up the game again, I got nothing but a screen of moving fog!

I have a large monitor screen. I am playing windows 10. Even though I have selected Full Screen option, the game only covers about a third of the screen. Is there anything that I can do to fill the whole screen? It has not been a problem with any other BF game .

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Dec 18, 17 5:22 PM
* I wish you could rotate the garden 360 degrees.
* I wish that after you completed all the levels, you could return to the top with all the original values restored.
* I wish that someone would open a temporary website where players can post their finished garden, to provide design ideas for other players.

posted in Santa's Workshop Mosaics on Dec 4, 17 8:25 AM
Can you save a game in progress and come back later to finish?

posted in Rescue Quest Gold on Aug 16, 17 11:13 AM
As mentioned by another player, every time I hit "play", the game returns me to the BF startup screen. I am playing on Windows 10.

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 17 12:32 PM
I had the same problem on level 6 as the others. I came back to it today, expecting that the developer or BF would see the large number of complaints, and would correct the code. It stands to reason that they might have some concerns for lost sales. But I guess that this is no longer part of their business strategy.

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 17 11:50 AM
count me in

posted in The Spell on Mar 27, 17 8:59 AM
I also have the same issues as stated above. "Help" was not helpful.

posted in Winter Magic Factory on Feb 21, 17 1:30 PM
On the demo, I keep going to Options and checking Full Screen then Close, but nothing happens. In other words, I am limited to using a small screen that is not easy to see. Am I the only player that cannot play on Full Screen? If so , I don't see buying the game, even though it looked interesting

posted in Winter Magic Factory on Feb 21, 17 5:46 AM
On the demo, I keep going to Options and checking Full Screen then Close, but nothing happens.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Christmas Lights 2 on Jan 17, 17 2:06 PM
Does anyone else wish that these puzzles came with a save in progress option?

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 16 8:12 AM
How do you accumulate stars?

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 16 9:51 AM
Game was downloaded and ran thru introduction. After entering name and pressing continue, the screen goes blank.

posted in The Trials of Olympus II: Wrath of the Gods on Nov 17, 16 11:51 AM
It appears to me that the only strategy to winning is to accumulate gold to enable you to build new improvements. If I am correct, what, if any, is the strategic benefit of accumulating points and stars?

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Blooming Garden on Sep 15, 16 5:58 AM
Why don't the designers of these games offer a "save game" option, for those times that you don't have the time to finish?

posted in Button Tales on Aug 10, 16 12:52 PM
Another Error access violation on Widows 10. I will reload it in a few days to see if it is fixed.

posted in Solitaire Detective: Framed on Aug 2, 16 1:45 PM
After purchasing all the bonuses, is money of any use?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator