Posts created by BonnieBlue102

posted in Wanderland on Mar 15, 17 7:26 PM
I'm through. I can't even bring myself to total up the amount of money I've spent. Perhaps I just don't have the knack for getting around the game that benefits me instead of working against me. NO MORE!

posted in Wanderland on Mar 15, 17 7:24 PM
findus02 wrote:I have taken this game out of my PC. I have got to the stage where it is impossible to get any further without large amounts of money.

I can't imagine how much it would cost to finish, if that is actually possible.

A total rip-off. Don't be sucked in!

I thought this WAS part 2!! I bought the original game........then the CE came along and I thought it would really FINISH the game. Money wasted and to say I'm upset is an understatement. BFG, I buy a lot of games from you but I've been disappointed lately.

ember89 wrote:i knew as soon as there was the issue of 'looking' in the well... well, that someone was going to come along and push her in... i just knew something like that was going to happen... but "The End" never crossed my mind... what?!?

i felt like... so i've been going along, cleansing away the evil and helping these poor folks who have been taken advantage of by this 'mayor' person... then i get tossed in a well and it's game over?!?! not the way i fly, sweetie!

i figure if i can get all that other stuff done... i'm going to grab that doll and blast my way out of this pit! oh yeah! try that on for size you little evil maggot!

oh... sorry, did i get carried away??

so anyway... i guess we'll just have to wait for part two and finish this rumble then...

don't know if i can wait that long...

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Apr 4, 13 6:51 AM
CathyCatfish wrote:
hdnobjgamluvr wrote:You should have picked up a rock at one of the skeletons. You can't shoot an empty slingshot. Twenty attempts before you realized you need to load it?

"After 20 attempts to fling a stone with a slingshot" <<< sjsullivan

flinging a stone with a slingshot sounds to me like the slingshot is loaded!
s/he states they have the crosshairs on the nest. the only way to do that is to load the stone into the slingshot. with crosshairs on the nest, a click should knock the nest down, not send the whole thing back to inventory. sounds like a glitch to me and i can understand sjsullivan's frustration!

I'm with you cathy. I can't even get the crosshairs ON the birdnest. I'm deleting this game. Too many bugs.

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 13 8:36 PM
Grrrrr, lost my kangaroo on bonus game. I'll keep checking back for updates to see if it's fixed.

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Dec 30, 12 6:36 PM
jackryan wrote:Unable to play due to the constant white boxes where I think instructions should be !

Me too and I've asked for a refund. I hope the glitches are worked out. I love the Strange Cases games but this one is driving me nuts!

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Dec 15, 12 8:10 PM
Can anyone tell me how to find the mechanical bird that goes in the nest atop the clock outside the dorm? Thanks!

posted in Patchworkz™ on Dec 5, 12 7:34 PM
This game is sooooo slow and I have a hard time picking up the pieces to lay them in the correct spot and also how to get out of the game. I'm sorry I bought it. Anyone have these problems?

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on May 27, 12 8:51 PM
Thank you so much sbyrd. I had to uninstall it (which I didn't before) and it's now redownloading. Thanks again.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on May 27, 12 11:08 AM
I accidently took this game off my desktop and I wonder how I can get it back on. It's already been pruchased but I can't figure out how to get it back on my desktop. Thanks for the help.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Jan 31, 12 5:11 PM
Somehow, someway I got a skip coin. I took it.........

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Jan 31, 12 8:52 AM
pfarrell777 wrote:I got it!! (Finally carefully read the instructions!). Start with the button immediately to the left of the bronze button - don't push the bronze button. Then just follow the "directions" on the buttons. If it's 3U, push the third button up from the one you just pushed, etc.

You're a wonderful person and a very smart one too.........thanks!

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Jan 31, 12 8:50 AM
I can't get past the safe either. I won't buy it if I can't get past this particular puzzle.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 11 10:07 PM
kelexia you are an angel! I wouldn't have been able to finish if I hadn't saw your post. Thank you, thank you, thank you........

posted in Flowery Vale on Sep 12, 11 6:28 PM
Alas, too late for me. I'll never get level 30 finished. What a waste of a credit. I'm very disappointed!

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Aug 1, 11 12:03 PM
airhead64 wrote:This game's ending was the worst yet... didnt like it, out of the 100's of games i've played this was the worst ending and to be continued yet ,,, sorry just my thoughts

I agree and my game didn't even have the hotel! Bad purchase for me I must say.

posted in Letters from Nowhere on Jan 20, 11 10:21 PM
I bought it........sorry I did.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Nov 3, 10 10:31 PM
Well, that's about the best explanation anyone could give. I just finished the game and I was so in the dark about......what just happened???? Thanks nocturnadawn!

posted in Faded Reality on Jul 11, 10 8:19 AM
The end sucks big time............sorry I wasted a credit too.......

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator