Posts created by Sushtina

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Jan 7, 12 2:06 PM
Installed and played 1/2 of a scene...then .
This has to be one of the worst of the JQ series. I was to see how old (like JQ1) the board looked for such a new game. I was expecting an entire new look and especially new and different board pieces. Highly disappointed and uninstalled.

JQ Sleepless Star and The Seventh Gate were my two favorites of the latest in this series.

It was either The Emerald Tear or Midnight Heart that was terrible...can't remember which one, but it was too glitchy during the scrolling scenes to make it even worth playing.

Had higher expectations from the devs for the Dragon. Booooo.

posted in Hexus on Jan 7, 12 1:34 PM
I do not care what negative feedback has been received from people about this game...they must be outta their minds! I just want to know when there will be a Hexus 2/sequel.

This game was incredibly awesome...loved the adventure mode and it was VERY addictive! When I first downloaded and played a couple of rounds, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but once I understood it and got into it, I could not stop playing!

To date, it's in my personal Top 10 Favorite Games list of all time. It is so unique...not the same ole, same ole M3, swapping (boring) type of game.

The developers of Hexus and the devs of the Heroes of Hellas series are very clever with their different formats and keep it interesting.

I really hope they're considering developing a sequel to this game if they aren't already. Also, I hope they don't change a thing about the game. It's great the way it is...just want more of it!

Having Hexus withdrawals!

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Jan 7, 12 1:30 PM
Just want to know when Heroes of Hellas 4 will be out!

Foaming at the mouth! Love all three games of this series.

Very unique and different from all the same, boring (yawn) swapping M3 games.

Incredible and graphically beautiful games!

posted in Hexus on Jan 7, 12 1:23 PM
I do not care what negative feedback has been received from people about this game...they must be outta their minds! I wrote the developer to ask when and if there will be a Hexus 2/sequel.

This game was incredibly awesome...loved the adventure mode and it was VERY addictive! When I first downloaded and played a couple of rounds, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but once I understood it and got into it, I could not stop playing!

To date, it's in my personal Top 10 Favorite Games list of all time. It is so unique...not the same ole, same ole M3, swapping (boring) type of game.

The developers of this game and the devs of the Heroes of Hellas series are very clever with their different formats and keep it interesting.

I seriously hope they consider developing a sequel to this game if they aren't already. Also, if they are, I hope they don't change a thing about the game. It's great the way it is...just want more of it! Having Hexus withdrawals!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator