Posts created by ganonsbane

There are NO TONGS on the Table with Bowls in the Temple Area.

I was trying to figure out how to get rid of the Cobra in the Place of Power.

When I use my Hint it takes me to the Table with the 2 Crystals & 5 Brass Bowls. checked the SG & the is supposed to TONGS & BEADS on that Table. I picked up the BEADS earlier & used them to repair a Bracelet that goes on a Statue in the Temple but didn't see any TONGS. Later, I straighten out the Ropes on the Table & still didn't see ant TONGS. I need the TONGS to pick up the BROKEN PAN FLUTE in the Mud in the Place of Power.

I can't go any farther in the game without the Tongs.

UPDATE:

I replayed the game & made a Back-up Save before entering the Temple. The Tongs were there but I didn't pick them up. I continued playing & made another Back-up Save before placing the Crystal. When I placed the Crystal, the Tongs disappeared. I put in my Back-up Save then picked up the Tongs & finished the game.

If you place the Crystal before picking up the Tongs, The Tongs will disappear.

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 18 11:59 AM
If you boost all your Factories to Level 3, you will need 2 Glues to complete the Level.

You have to create an Invisibility Potion before you can walk near the Giant.

HTH

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 18 10:42 AM
I replayed Level 5 & left my Tool Factory at Level 2 so I would have enough glue.

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 18 10:18 AM
I had the same problem. I needed 4 glues to repair the last building & only had 1 glue.

You need "Paper" & "Folding Instructions" to make the Crane. Once you have them click on the Purple Icon in the top right corner to make the Crane. You can make other things later.

HTH

I can download the Trail Version of the game but after purchasing the Full Version will not download, pus I can't download any game from my Purchase History. I had the same problem on 7/01/17 after buying 2 Love Chronicle game. Custom Support said to Uninstall my Game Manager then Run a Removal Tool that they sent me then Reinstall my Game Manager. I worked for hour trying to get that to work. I even uninstalled all my game. After finally getting games to download from my Purchase History, again, I buy another game & have to deal with the same problem.

Will I have this problem every time that I buy a game from Big Fish????

Frustrated

Yesterday's codes were:

CE - SAVE - $6.99 US

SV - BIG65 - $3.49 US

posted in Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 17 3:38 PM
The Trial Version of the game downloaded & the game ran exactly like it was supposed to run. After playing the Trial Version, I decided to buy the game & take advantage of the "2 for the Price of 1" sale. I bought "Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace, CE" & "Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows, CE". When I tried to install the games the full version would not download. I got a message saying "Error Code 1404. Contact Customer Support. I tried downloading the game from screen after purchase then tried it from my Purchase History & finally tried it from the Purchase History in my Game Manager. When I tried to download the games it Signed Me Out of my Game Manager then a window popped up for me to Sign In. After I Signed In, it would give me the Error 1404 message then Sign Me Out.

I'm contacting Customer Support but I know that I won't hear from them until Monday.

I've never had this kind of problem with a game before today.

I'm running Windows 7 on an HP Pavilion Desktop.

posted in Mystery Tales: The House of Others Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 17 12:41 AM
Yesterday's Code was GAMECLUB.

CEs - $6.99US

SVs - $3.49US

posted in Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on Jun 26, 17 9:41 AM
CS has sent me the file that will reset the game so I can restart from the beginning. If you want to reset your game, either send me a PM with your E-mail Address so I can send you the file or Contact Customer Support to request the file by E-mail at:

https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

HTH

Update:

I couldn't get the file that CS sent me to reset Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on my computer. I'm running Window 7. I Uninstalled the game then went into the Registry the deleted all of the Ruby Maze Adventure 2 Files then Reinstalled the game. When I played the game, it started from the beginning.

You may need to contact CS if you aren't comfortable with deleting files from the Registry.

posted in Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on Jun 26, 17 9:40 AM

CS has sent me the file that will reset the game so I can restart from the beginning. If you want to reset your game, either send me a PM with your E-mail Address so I can send you the file or Contact Customer Support to request the file by E-mail at:

HTH

Update:

I couldn't get the file that CS sent me to reset Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on my computer. I'm running Window 7. I Uninstalled the game then went into the Registry the deleted all of the Ruby Maze Adventure 2 Files then Reinstalled the game. When I played the game, it started from the beginning.

You may need to contact CS if you aren't comfortable with deleting files from the Registry.

posted in Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on Jun 26, 17 9:38 AM
ganonsbane wrote:I sent an e-mail to BFG Customer Support over the weekend. I just go the reply from CS. The Saved Game Files are save in the Registry. CS said that he can send me a file that will reset the game back to the beginning. I just asked him to send the file but I plan to finish the game before running the file.

HTH

Update:

posted in Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on Jun 26, 17 9:27 AM
I got lost & had to use the Compass several times to get back on track. I noticed some things that may help when using the Compass.

The Compass only points North, East, South or West.

It NEVER points Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, or Northwest.

The Compass does not always point toward the Correct Elevator. It points in the Direction that you need to go.

If you use the Compass in a North to South Passage, the Compass will point North or South. Use the Compass in an East to West Passage & it will only point East or West.

Always use the Compass at an Intersection. Then the Compass can point North, East, South or West to give you a better idea of which Elevator to take.

HTH

posted in Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on Jun 21, 17 1:19 PM
I sent an e-mail to BFG Customer Support over the weekend. I just go the reply from CS. The Saved Game Files are save in the Registry. CS said that he can send me a file that will reset the game back to the beginning. I just asked him to send the file but I plan to finish the game before running the file.

posted in Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on Jun 20, 17 1:21 AM
When you start looking for a different "Puzzle Piece", "Wrench" or 'Diamond", the Price to use the Compass goes Back Down to 75 G for the 1st use.

posted in Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on Jun 19, 17 10:26 PM
judyestes777 wrote:How do you use the compass and get it to work? How does it help my playing? does anybody know?

Welcome to the pond judyestes777,

I had been thinking about the same thing for a while. After seeing that no one had answered your post, I decided to spend 75G & test it. I don't think it helps very much.

When I clicked on the compass, a Circle with an Arrow pointing in Correct Direction was pasted on my screen. The Circle was only the size of 1 Square in the Maze. The Circle stays on the Square that Ruby was on when you clicked on the Compass. Also, when I used the Compass, the price to use it again doubled to 150G. I don't know if the Price will go back down when I start trying to find another Puzzle Piece or Diamond.

I just found the last Puzzle Piece in the 2nd Pyramid while trying to get the Lyre. I'll try using the Compass later to find out if the Price goes back down.

Using the "Clear Traps Icon" has really helped me a lot. There are usually enough Gold Coins in an area to pay for Clearing the Traps. After I use the "Clear Traps Icon", I get almost all of the Coins & Rubies in the area. I try to leave 1 Coin or 1 Ruby in front of each Elevator that I haven't used to help me keep track of where I've been.

Also, in the 2nd Pyramid, there are Pedestals with Domes on top. Touching a Pedestal activates a "Find the Pairs Game" that completing gives you more Gold. The games are Timed. The Time to complete each game & the Gold earned vary depending on the Number of Pairs you need to Match to complete the game. Once you start a game, you have to complete it. If Time Runs Out, you Earn Nothing. When you complete a game, the pedestal disappears. There are No 2nd Chances.

HTH,

Ganonsbane

posted in League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 17 2:03 AM
Yesterday's Code was:

COLLECT

CEs for $8.99 US

I agree with angelfish106.

I'm not an Eipix fan but I tried his one because I liked the colors in the screenshots. Normally, I wonder why manufacturers even bothered making color monitors. The standard Eipix game has 50 shades from light pink to dark blue, It may as well be Black & White. The color was the only thing about this game that appealed to me. I played 79 minutes of the demo, hoping that it would get better after I gathered my crew. Once gathered the crew just stood there taking up space.

I've already completed the other 2 of this weeks releases: "Darkness and Flame: Missing Memories Collector's Edition" &" Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare Collector's Edition". Both of the were great.

I would buy another game at full price, rather than, buy this game as part of a BOGO Sale.

posted in Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on May 22, 17 12:45 PM
The game isn't made for multiple players. If more than one person wants to play the game using your computer, you have to set up a User Account on your computer for each player.

HTH

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator