Posts created by donamae222

Are they working on a fix for the tech problems? I really want to buy but waiting till the problems solved. Only hear crickets.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 15 3:37 PM
Still struggling thru' the demo, really enjoying it (I think) but am I stupid or is it so difficult to understand what I need to do? I hate using hints, but seems that's the only way I know what to do. Should I 'carry on' ???

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 6:29 AM
Where can I find the size of the full game? Won't buy till I know, so weird, the demo size is shown.

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 14 7:59 AM
Thanks so much, but I had to back track to get the key to the house and get the hose, but got it! Thanks again.
dm

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Aug 14, 14 12:30 PM
Did I miss picking up the hose earlier in the game? I don't have it, can't find it. Now what?
Thanks

posted in Questerium: Sinister Trinity on Oct 30, 13 2:31 PM
Power failure !!! While playing 'Questerium' on my PC the power flicked, and shut my computer down. now when I try to play the game the scene has white squares and screen is frozen. No option to exit, had to cont/alt/del but game still on my task bar, so had to reboot. When I try to play the same thing happens. Is my only option to try to delete game thru' Game Manager and re download? But I would have to start over from the beginning. btw, REALLY enjoying the game. Help please, someone. thanks
donamae222

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call on Aug 18, 13 3:06 PM
ok, I bought the game, did the download, install & activate (twice) and this error msg. came up both times...never happened before
hmmmm, did a screen save but I couldn't paste...damn!
now what?
It said game could not be found, error code 208.
HELP !!!

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 20, 12 4:31 PM
I'm back....I see the original tech. problems thread is locked...?
My original d/l problems still exist. I was excited to see on Dec. 17th a new, hopefully fixed download, so, I uninstalled my old one & installed the 'fixed' one. However, same old, same old. Very slow download again, then the whole thing froze, same as last time. So..I have bought a game I can't play. I d/l the demo for the new 'Nutcracker' with no problems, enjoyed it, but afraid to buy & encounter the same problems as with 'Weird'
So, I back playing some of my old games. Sigh.
Merry Christmas to all you fishies. And the Big Fish staff.
dm

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 16, 12 8:17 AM
Hi fishies - I also have a problem with this game. I d/l the demo, no problems at all, inventory fine, custom cursor fine, and I enjoyed the game. (Other than a few too many HOs, but I can live with that)

Decided to purchase, however, the full game d/l was taking forever!! I checked over an hr. later to find my computer was frozen. My mouse did not work, so I had to do a hard boot. Hate doing that.

I have been merrily playing BF games for ages with no problems at all, so this is new to me. I have no idea at what point the d/l was when it froze, and I am nervous about trying again.

Think I will wait for the fix, but wanted to report this weird thing re Weird Park..
dm

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 2:10 PM
It always concerns me when the technical issues has more post than the reviews or comments, not a good sign.
I have been waiting for this game, but the reviews are not so great, so think I will wait awhile. Also, a HUGE file.

What a GREAT game, I am enjoying it so much! The first game I have ever played with no HO's, and guess what. Loved it, I think I have 'outgrown' them (HOs), enjoy the puzzles so much more, gets my mind ticking.
It always surprises me to see so many fishies griping about slow hint and skip refills. I don't use them very often, because I thought the object was to try & figure things out for yourself. Why bother playing if its click, click, try to finish as fast as possible. Thats no fun. imo.
Back to play, but had to tell you all how much I am enjoying it, my fav. game in many months.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Nov 16, 12 4:24 PM
So, I thought I was preparing myself for the new MCF game Shadow Lake...I'm pumped. Decided to replay RTR after several years, loved Dire and 13 skulls, but forgot how much the HO games have changed in the past few years.
RTR, very small and hard to see HOs, (or have my eyes failed me that much over the past few years) but those puzzles! OMG. It all started coming back to me, how I had to keep the walkthrough open during all my play, one had to be a mind reader to figure out what was expected from the puzzles. No help at all re the object of the thing. I loved the game way back then, however, have realized how much the developers have grown & improved. Plus we gamers are smarter, imo. Ha.
Bottom line, doubt I will finish my 're-play' of RTR as I find it too, ummmm, annoying, frustrating, or whatever, dunno. Have I changed that much?
Can't wait for the new one at month end.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Oct 4, 12 1:09 PM
I loved this game!!! Wow! I was so sorry when it was finished. The puzzles were so good, beautiful graphics, good story, good music, what more can I say? Buy it!
dm

Thx so much for your response, 'Mono' but my pc was just upgraded (in the 'shop')last week, so I have a new Nvidia (?) graphics card with all the updates. I have loved this game so much that I have started a new player and now going thru' the game again & hoping to avoid the missing petrol problem. I had checked all the walkthru's including the one from your opposition. So, wish me luck, and thanks again.
dm
p.s. play the game, u will luv it.

ok, I have tried to carry on without the time machine. The guide tells me to fill gas can in the furnace room, however, the tank is empty. I have no petrol, used it to start the fire in the furnace. So now what ????
thanks

Think I am about 3/4 thru' the game, which I am loving, but stuck in 1820 (I think) because none of my Time Machine buttons work. I can leave & get back in the game using the stategy guide but only the same year. Then everything froze, I had to do a hard boot on my computer, went back and the same thing, Time Machine ignoring me. I'm ticked. HELP!
donamae.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 12 1:04 PM
Jerky picture - anyone else? I uninstalled & reinstalled, still the same. The whole picture doesn't jerk, only when a scene changes, my pocket dragon, puzzles etc. A bit annoying.
dm

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 12 1:04 PM
Jerky picture - anyone else? I uninstalled & reinstalled, still the same. The whole picture doesn't jerk, only when a scene changes, my pocket dragon, puzzles etc. A bit annoying.
dm

dm

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose on May 1, 12 2:56 PM
Just finished the demo, and this one will be a 'no buy' for me. Nice graphics, but so easy it became boring. I played the middle game mode after Valdy said there was so much hand-holding in the easy mode. But still very predictable and easy, no challenge at all. Sorry

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator