Posts created by Lorifish

I am trying to prevent myself from restarting it right away! LOL. I think even if it is the same I would not mind. The ending is brilliant!

I am trying to prevent myself from restarting it right away! LOL. I think even if it is the same I would not mind. The ending is brilliant!

when you are in the area where you see the lighthouse and the bridge. Go over the bridge and then go forward and then to your right and then you will see the hose to get back down. hope this helps

We finished it in about 5 hours. Could not have done it without the strategy guide though. Great game. The ending is wonderful!

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Feb 11, 10 5:15 AM
The handle is used on the cabinet in the bathroom. There you will find another piece to your search. Hope this helps.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 5, 09 11:39 AM
susanmagusan wrote:Where do I find the teddy bear? In the walkthough, at one point, the teddy bear isn't there. Then at the fireplace where you put the egg, the teddy bear is in inventory. It never says how to get the teddy bear.

The teddy bear is to the right of the big tree in the painting, and you can get it even if you made the rain.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 1:35 PM
I just finished the game. All I can say is WOW! Stunning. I was drawn from the beginning.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 2:20 PM
"I also downloaded the "earlier version" but got through that part. I had played for a while and got the black screen of death. Had to delete and redownload. I have no idea where to stear you from here. Wish I could help.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 2:01 PM
moon side is on page 5 of the casebook, and sun side is on page 9. Then you have to switch it on.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 1:55 PM
Rentonwa.. at that stage you should have the pictures in your casebook. Sun equals one of those heirogliphics, moon equals another. check it out.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 1:52 PM
prpldva wrote:
Lorifish wrote:
prpldva wrote:
Lorifish wrote:I have all that but the metal lever. I can't find anymore hidden object areas either. I am wandering aimlessly around... can anyone help? I thought the typewriter puzzle would be the key, but I can't figure that out either. Placed the V now what?

Hi Lori- you have to find severl keys for the typewriter- so that is later. what do you have in inventory?

There you are! Cesse has been trying to help me. Bless her heart! I am so grateful. I have the wrench, machine belt, damp cloth, horn and long stick. I have missed something but I don't know what. I can't find anymore hidden object areas.

Have you been down the elevator and found the rusty grate? No you have no lever.....hmmm. Did you do the cash register puzzle and open the fuse box?

Cash register yes... Fuse box.. no... haven't figured that one out either, but I just had a lightbulb go on in my head. Some one posted earlier with a number. I cant type invisible like you can so I am going to try what I wrote down... and I did and the fusebox opened but is missing a fuse. Now what? back to square one.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 1:39 PM
prpldva wrote:
Lorifish wrote:I have all that but the metal lever. I can't find anymore hidden object areas either. I am wandering aimlessly around... can anyone help? I thought the typewriter puzzle would be the key, but I can't figure that out either. Placed the V now what?

Hi Lori- you have to find severl keys for the typewriter- so that is later. what do you have in inventory?

There you are! Cesse has been trying to help me. Bless her heart! I am so grateful. I have the wrench, machine belt, damp cloth, horn and long stick. I have missed something but I don't know what. I can't find anymore hidden object areas.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 1:27 PM
I have all that but the metal lever. I can't find anymore hidden object areas either. I am wandering aimlessly around... can anyone help? I thought the typewriter puzzle would be the key, but I can't figure that out either. Placed the V now what?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 12:03 PM
Can anyone help with the typewriter? I am seriously stuck. Thanks.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 11:33 AM
I was one of the "fortunate" one's that got it early. Hadn't had any problems until you announced the need to reinstall! LOL. Wen't back to the game and got the screen of death so am reinstalling now. Thank you for letting us know.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 11:03 AM
stacyb30 wrote:I am totally stuck and can't get anywhere. I can't find the toy store or the twins' house. At the torches and 3 doors what do I type on the typewriter? I'm about to give up.

My sentiments exactly... can anyone help?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 25, 08 1:34 PM
I was one of the lucky fish and got it also during that short window. I too am stuck, don't know where. Down by the water. What an amazing game! There will be no unhappy fish tomorrow! You guys are going to love it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 25, 08 9:39 AM
I think there are a lot of happy fish in this pond right now! I am going to e-mail my boss and tell her I am sick and take the rest of the day off! I am one happy Lorifish! Thanks

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses on Nov 23, 08 1:19 PM
Lizzie you are pretty amazing... I know I couldnt have gotten through another game with out your great pictures... I cant remember the name of the game (dam it) but it was the mirrors that you had to move to deflect the lasers. Thanks you save the day for so many.

posted in Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights on Nov 21, 08 4:43 PM
You have to find the knife and use it on the meat to "slice" it.

Hope this helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator