Posts created by Tourmalina

I have tried that combination but nothing has happened !

posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 17 1:36 AM
Have just finished playing this game and while they talk a lot about Sebastians gift, they never actually tell you what this sinister gift is. What is his gift !?
The developers really need to work on the actual mechanics of the story telling, because the narrative was very unclear in parts.

I am having the exact same problem ! The prequel worked fine on my old windows 7 laptop, but with my new laptop nothing. I have tried everything in the forum, yesterday I sent an email with a Dr Felix report attached. The email I got back said that they hadn't had time to read my email and here is a replacement game and a link to the forums if I wish to keep trouble shooting. Thats very nice but I want to play THIS game. This is the response that I got with another game that I had trouble with this year. A couple of years ago when I had problems with games an actual person with a name emailed me, read the Dr Felix report and took me through a step by step solution that was not in the forum. It was excellent, I am so sad about just how much big fishes customer service has declined.

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 15 2:28 AM
I don't know if this has been bothering any other long time players of this series, but what the hell is going on with the family tree ?!
Is there meant to be any continuity in the family tree after game 3 or 4 of the series ?
Before this game Brandon, James, Elizabeth and Jackie were all meant to be siblings; now they are all cousins[ and as James and Elizabeth are now McGreys instead of just Greys they are cousins twice removed !".
In the first game u play Louisa's sister, that continues on til game 3 I think. But in the last few games u r addressed as "Aunt Grey", which means that this character cannot be Louisa's sister if her surname is Grey. The fact that all these semi-related children are calling her aunt is just confusing in itself.
Seriously what is going on ?!!!!!

posted in Dead Reckoning: The Crescent Case Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 15 11:54 PM
I wasn't a big fan of the plot of this game, so I did zone out a bit towards the end. So could someone please clarify who murdered the circus owner and his brother ? Was it Stanza the thug or was it one of the carnival workers ?
thanks guys

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on May 19, 15 1:39 AM
What does she see in the photo at the end ? did I click continue too quickly, or do we just not see it ?

*Spoiler Alert* Ok so I get that Lola is masquerading as Marie and that Marie is dead, but this game leaves a lot of the plot unexplained. Did Gaius murder Marie ? if so why ? and why would madame will everything to Lola when she thought that Lola was actually Marie ? I am so confused !!!!!
help !

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Jun 21, 14 5:39 AM
Best ending of a game ever !

but there was 2 things I didn't get

1: why didn't his parents/butler want him to have access to their will/deeds of the house ?

2: did he want her to die so he could get her money,or so that she couldn't have a share of his money and the estate ?

can someone tell me if the collectors edition is worth it, or should I just buy standard ? how good is the bonus chapter ? did it add anything to the story ?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse on Dec 2, 13 9:34 PM
I played the trial of the CE of this game and just adored it, but I bought the SE and have found that not only does it lack the bonus content[I did expect this, but was disappointed that the section with the paintings describing the monsters wasn't included], it also lacks a lot of description about the plot that was included in the CE, there is no information on who is who; and very little information about what is going on. I would recommend that people buy the CE it is worth it; and I wish I had

posted in Nearwood on Sep 18, 13 7:11 PM
I noticed this ! i thought it must have been a coincidence[or I was reading too much into things], but it seems not

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades on Jul 29, 13 6:50 AM
I did find this game enjoyable and intriguing up to a point. The plot became predictable too quickly; and there were also some illogical factors. For example why was the principals office in the farm house[although to be fair I thought that the farm house was the orphanage] when the orphanage was on the other side of the river ? And where did the farmer Bob's brother spring from !?
And like many of the games that come out today I wish that this one was longer.
However I would still recommend this game for the graphics, the atmosphere; and for a plot that DOESN'T have an evil genius/demon whos trying to gain immortality, or destroy the world; I wish the devs would realise that, that gets real old real quick.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on Jun 10, 13 3:04 AM
I need to find the twisted key that u straighten/hammer out on the Anvil. The map says that I can find it in the blacksmiths, but WHERE ? I have re-started the game and I still can' find it and can't go any further in the game. Please help !

My problem is that cannot find the twisted key ! My map tells me that I can find it in the Blacksmith's, is that right ?

posted in Fallen Shadows on Jan 21, 13 5:52 AM
in the hidden object scene where she says "i feel dizzy" and blacks out r u meant to finish that hidden object scene, or is it meant to cut out after u find a few items ? there's no walkthrough so i can't tell if it's a glitch or not

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Cursed Wedding on Dec 21, 12 4:56 AM
ok, to save me from having to play it again, was the Fiance Mephistus or was he just posessed by him ?, i was confused by him coming through the door again after he was shot

posted in The Gift on Nov 15, 12 5:43 AM
I just finished this game and i enjoyed it, but God i found the plot confusing ! Can someone who has also finished it please outline it in simple terms for me, thanks

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle on Nov 4, 12 10:12 PM
Are you meant to/able to collect the owls scattered around ?

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Jul 7, 12 6:35 PM
in the beginning of the Mexico chapter the axe will not cut the log the game says "this is the wrong tool for this area" ? anybody else have this problem ? can it be fixed ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator