Posts created by teacherme

posted in Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror on May 3, 16 6:49 PM
It's almost a year later and I am having the exact same problem as hedder777. So I guess that the problem (for my MAC at least) hasn't been fixed. I took the suggestions and turned off the custom curser and the special effects, but to no avail.
I'll give it a rest and come back to it. *sigh*

posted in Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst on Dec 30, 15 7:12 PM
I Google searched for a walk through bc I was stuck at the same place.

The red circles must be set at o'clock positions in the following arrangements:

12 9

6 3

Here is the walk through page:
http://www.casualgameguides.com/games/w.cfm/Mystery_Case_Files_Key_to_Ravenhearst-Walkthrough/Chapter-2-Enter-the-Museum/game_id-11932/ws_id-2785/#.VoScShGCOkg

Good luck.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst on Dec 30, 15 7:07 PM
Once you get kicked out of the museum by the wife, you and the TV tour guide will end up outside of the gates. You'll be able to get 2 wires from the disabled tour guide. These 2 wires will sew up the bellows.

The camera lens is hidden in the mailbox. After making your way to the top of the lighthouse, you'll find a small cabinet and eventually get a working Co2 bottle that can inflate the lifejacket in the mailbox.

I searched for a walkthrough bc there were too many hints that led nowhere and I was stuck in to many places.

Good luck.

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 28, 14 2:49 PM
Use the crowbar to pry the hand out of the horse's mouth and proceed from there. It's misleading that you need the screw driver at this point. I needed the YouTube "walk through" to solve this problem.

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 28, 14 2:47 PM
I checked the You Tube walk through........it's misleading that you need a screwdriver to unscrew the saddle at this point. Use the crowbar to pry the hand out of the horse's mouth and proceed from there.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One on Dec 14, 14 1:09 PM
Never mind. I discovered that I had to use Kevin's paranormal talents - I keep forgetting.
Sorry.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One on Dec 14, 14 12:58 PM
I think that I'm missing a turtle. I have a box with the missing turtle "friend" and a color coded sheet. The hint keeps sending me to a massive card file with no labels - and there's nothing to do there! This game seems too new to have a walk-through, so I'm stuck.
Any pointers or advice would be appreciated. Thanks Fishies.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle on Oct 10, 14 5:32 PM
I was really enjoying this game, very clever in so many ways!
I have reached a different glitch from those I have read. I can not grab the noose that is hanging in the Lord's wardrobe. The hints point to it, I get the grabby hand, and I click and click and I just can't pick it up!
I have uninstalled and downloaded again, but to no avail. Next, I'll need to start over as a different player, but not right away. I have to get over my disappointment and frustration first. I play on OS X 10.9.5.

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians on Mar 23, 14 3:53 PM
OK, now I'm sure that this is a tech issue with this game in the MAC format.

What a great game...but I also came back to it following a break and found that things were missing, hint button was gone, mini games to be replayed, no way to backtrack to redo all that had been accomplished....such confusion. But the game was so wonderful that I did something I've never done - I started over with a new profile. At a similar spot the same thing happened! Now I'm just frustrated and sad. I'll never find out what happens to Stephen and what's-her-name.

I will write an email explaining the problem. If my tech problems are justified, Big Fish has never failed to compensate me with a free game. Their help people respond within a day and are so kind and positive.

Keep swimming, Fishies!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jun 6, 13 12:08 PM
donjeanw2
THANK YOU for that little bit of business with the arrows for the inventory box. It makes perfect sense, but it never crossed my mind! I was contemplating starting the game all over again and dreading it!

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on Nov 8, 12 10:59 AM
I also felt that this was one of my favorite games ever. It reminded me a bit of the 13th Skull, which was another of my favorites.
When I see the lips not syncing, I check the names of the creators. Games that were made in other countries - often don't have lips that match. It's a minor annoyance.
I was so glad that the "Game Skip" button came up so quickly. I had a hard time figuring out what the instructions meant for some of the games. I kept reading them over, and over, and they just made no sense. I could have checked the walk-through, but just skipping it suited me fine. I play for fun and relaxation, not for the mental workout.
This storyline was so creative. I really loved it and all of the different locations around the mansion and studio.

This was my very first purchase for a CE (Collector's Edition) game. BF had a discount deal and I jumped at it.

WOW - what a great game! I had never searched to see if there was a regular version (SE?) of this, so I don't know how the games compare.

What amazes me, in reading through the comments in the forum, is how many people pay for the CE, but don't use the Strategy Guide! I've been playing on BF for a number of years now, but always play on the easiest level. I have a low frustration level I guess. I LIVE for sparkles and hints and make good use of some walk-throughs.

I play slowly and am interrupted constantly, so this game lasted me for about 4 days.

That's another thing that amazes me - that people have the time to sit and finish a game in 4 hours! I'd love to have 4 hours to just play - and I'm retired!!!

Thanks for the reviews of "Surface" which encouraged me to try this.

I've finished this game, and can't remember off hand how to solve your problem, but since you paid for the CE I'd resort to checking out the Strategy Guide. It's a great game, but I must admit that I used the hint button a lot. There were times when I was absolutely clueless about how to use items in my inventory.
Good luck!

I took my time playing this game. The dialog is hysterical! I loved the characters and their interaction. Great sense of humor from the writers!

I also liked how the woman came in and saved the day - outshining all of the silly men.

Yes, some of the HO were dark and even with a hint I had to keep clicking to find the darned item, but the variety of HO, matching, find the difference, and mini games made it certainly worth the DD price.

Lighten up folks. It's just a game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator