Posts created by hiramsmom

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis on Nov 14, 14 10:25 AM
This is one of my favorite games. I play it about once a month for the last year.

DEVS. Why not a sequel? Life on Terra Nova!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would make a great story and game.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 22, 14 9:50 AM
WHAT A NICE SURPRISE...........Thank you Big Fish!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Sep 30, 14 8:41 AM
It was fun but not any more! I won't be playing this any more just like Found. The Devs. have gotten greedy and it almost seems like their being spiteful by torturing us with all the bad weather and night mode. They took A fun game and made it a chore. I play these games to relax and have fun not to be frustrated and angry! By By

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 24, 14 7:58 AM
Is there an advantage to putting regular monsters on shugabush island?

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Sep 4, 14 12:13 PM
Yes! What comes next? I'm not quite finished yet but very close. I am totally enjoying this game since the bugs have been fixed and would hope it goes on as long as the other free to play games!!!! I would like to see more werewolves,zombies or escapees. It was fun catching them and hearing the howls and laughs especially the madmen.... It would also be nice if there was a way to collect more jewels, I'm still running around naked!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age on Aug 28, 14 10:00 AM
It's not a bug it's not a guitar I don't remember what it turned out to be. Sorry! There are a lot of errors in this game. The devs should really have someone who understands the English language go over the word lists. Have you found the tube? It's a (smoking) pipe or the squirrel, it's a red fox, the zipper is a lightening bolt. Those are the only ones I can remember right now, but there are a lot of them. You just have to click on everything to find some of them. Good luck, I regret buying this game but I'm also stubborn so I will try to finish it...........and delete it asap.

posted in Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age on Aug 28, 14 9:37 AM
Sorry I have to agree... This looked to be interesting but........there are a ton of mistakes like a tube for a pipe (smoking) a squirrel that is really a red fox a zipper that is a lightening bolt I'm glad there is no timer or penalty for miss-clicks. I'm stuck in the hospital hallway in the cabinet. The last thing I need to find is a lighter!!! well the hint says it's the thing on the back wall that looks like an intercom. What am I supposed to do with it?????????????? Anybody have an idea??????

posted in Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age on Aug 28, 14 9:28 AM
Have you found the tiny rake yet? You use this at the window where your hand is too big to fit. Use the rake to pull the piece towards you. I don't remember where the rake is. Sorry! The window is in front of the hospital.

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Aug 26, 14 6:52 PM
Just finished this game for the third or fourth time. I still love it and still need the hints button. This game is so long and varied I sometimes forgot which game I was playing because I got so wrapped up in the different themes. There is something for everyone here, hogs and mini puzzles galore. This is a definite 5 star well worth the price.

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality on Aug 23, 14 11:47 AM
Just finished this game. It took me two tries to complete, I just couldn't get interested in it. The art work for the most part was very good and the story was OK but could have been better with a little back story about each character she helps.
The hogs were the worst JUNK piles I have seen, some were so small it was almost impossible to find the items. I know it takes a lot of work to hide the objects but isn't that the whole point of Hidden Object games not just to make a pile of stuff...
I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone with poor eyesight.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 15, 14 6:22 AM
Me too small screen..........I won't play like this, it gives me headaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Aug 13, 14 7:20 AM
I have just encountered the all white background when in the wardrobe, the achievements and exit screens. Everything else was fine. Even killing the werewolves was fine. I believe I'm at level 31 if that makes a difference!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Aug 6, 14 8:24 AM
Sorry to hear so many are having all kinds of issues!!!!!!!!! I have been playing for a few weeks now (level 31 ) and the only issue I have had and just had it again is the all white background. The last time it happened is when I caught the mummies-this time I caught the MADMEN. The problem does seem to happen whenever there is something extra to kill,catch or shoot ie. werewolves, mummies,madmen, and in the beginning the zombies gave everyone a problem!!!!!!!!!!!! HINT HINT DEVS. Do you see a trend here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just saying

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 24, 14 7:21 AM
Valdy: I'm not having the white screen problem anymore but I have not gotten rewarded for any of the 100% achievements I have made. And there have been many. I'm on level 26 now and only have 11 crystals. At this rate I will be without clothes for the entire game because you can't buy clothes with cash just crystals!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not used any cash or crystals to buy my way out of the anomalies because I just work through them. It also seems like I have to click on things multiple times before the get picked this makes it hard when playing the windy scenes!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 23, 14 1:34 PM
I am at level 24 or 25 and have gotten 100% on many accomplishments but have not gotten any diamonds or crystals or whatever the bonus is. Please check this out... At this rate I will never have enough to buy any clothes!!!!!!!!!!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 21, 14 9:58 AM
All of a sudden my screen grew and I have to keep moving around to see everything. It's very annoying!! Please help

DUR!!! Helped myself.... what a fool I am.. all I had to do was turn my mouse wheel.

Is my face red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 21, 14 7:35 AM
I'm having the same problem with the screen background and word lists being all white.
I didn't have the problem before level 24 or before I killed the werewolves and trapped the Mummies.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 19, 14 10:17 AM
This is my third day playing this game and so far it has been great. It took a while to figure out what to do but little by little it becomes clear. I'm on level 20 but have run out of energy again... Thought I would write this while I wait for it to re-charge.
I still have not made enough to buy clothing! I wonder just what I'm wearing?

If you like Found you will like this. The game is very similar, in that you get rewards for your achievements and have to complete sets of items to earn money and energy. Instead of floating pirates, animals etc. there are airplanes and balloons that you collect items for and get rewards from them, so look up and get some money! In found there are only two types of view, day and night. In NIGHTFALL there is day, night, fog and hurricane so far, even a few zombies.(the problem with them has been fixed)

My only complaint so far is that it is very hard to figure out what some of the silhouette items are supposed to be!! It would be very helpful if they were identified when you hovered over the images.(Devs. please make note of this....)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 14 10:53 AM
Just downloaded this game. I don't know anything about it and don't like it. There is no information or instructions. I didn't get to choose any options, things just started flying around. I'm going to un-install asap.

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits on Jun 30, 14 2:57 PM
You have to tilt the mirrors at each other . The beam from the last one, by the window to outside, has to hit the guy sitting in the corner. He will be destroyed and you can enter the room behind him. Good luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator