Same here with the trinket problem.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 5, 15 10:20 PM
Underwater "dooty." Just sayin'.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 5, 15 10:18 PM
Thanks for the Pandaclaw!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 18, 15 2:04 PM
I need a pet broom!!!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 22, 15 12:01 PM
The drop rate was too low again. I started this on closer to the beginning and stuck with it. I tried every trick in the book to maximize my energy except spending cash or bush bucks and ended up with 15/20 tackle boxes right at the end. Terribly frustrating.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 11, 15 10:15 PM
Thanks Kittypurrrs and erika_kramer1! I'm running off to fix that hole right now!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 8, 15 9:16 AM
I fixed this "glitch" by reloading, but I thought I'd mention it here. When I tried to plant a new crop, instead of bringing up the store it automatically planted the last crop I had grown. It actually did this twice, because that happened to be the crop I wanted the first time, so I didn't bother reloading. When I did, everything was back to normal.

Thanks!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 8, 15 12:52 AM
I think Kaine should investigate the guy at the inn who has 15 passports. That seems awfully suspicious to me...

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 8, 15 12:50 AM
My Pot of Gold golf piece doesn't seem to be working correctly. There's a hole in the piece, but no flag, and no edge to keep the ball on the course. Anyone else having problems?

Also, I'd love for people to come check out my course and rate it. I've been collecting the pieces since they were first released, and each hole has at least one. I've also discovered that I'm terrible at mini golf. At least this kind.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 23, 15 12:22 AM
I just got a new quest on Amicus Isle - cleaning up the "dooty" from all of the new mounts. The only problem is that I can't see any. Do I need to reboot to make them visible?

Heidi

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 14, 15 1:35 PM
I was cleaning up my pet's "dooty," and there sure were a lot of seeds in it! I guess I'm not too surprised at that. Then I found some broccoli... I guess my pet couldn't digest it, because it looked whole. But I got energy from the broccoli, so I'm just going to have to hope that there's an off-screen step where I washed it really well before I ate it.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 11, 14 2:47 PM
I had a silly idea based on how much the devs love their geek and pop culture references. When you do a fishing quest for Farmer MacDonald and return, you tell him, "It's all about the bait."

A subtle change to "It's all about that bait." would be awfully cute.

It's my birthday tomorrow, so feel free to consider this a present if you like.

Thanks!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 19, 14 11:35 PM
First, I really enjoyed the cone of shame quest and hope to see more pet training quests from PAGAS.

But I have to know... what does the writing on the signs say? Is it deliberately ambiguous or something funny? I know I need new glasses (I do, actually), but I just couldn't make it out.

Thanks!

I had the same problem. I'm hoping that re-entering the game will fix it.

I was playing Fate's Carnival and having the same problems I usually have with these games: lagging, jerky graphics, failure to load.

Now, I know that my high-end Alienware PC with 12G Ram and a liquid-cooled GTX card with up-to-date drivers is not the problem here, and I knew that using BFG's "Run as Administrator" suggestions improved the problem slightly, so I did a little tinkering. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate. I'm not sure how this solution will work for the rest of you, but like I said, it's pretty easy.

So, here's what I did. First, go to the BFG "Run as Administrator" page (http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1748). Then follow the instructions until you get to item #9. Once there, do one more thing that they don't suggest. In the drop down box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" PICK YOUR ACTUAL OS! Apply the changes and let me know what happens. I was able to go back to using custom cursors and special effects, and everything ran as fast as it should.

Good luck and keep me posted!

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 13 8:18 AM
I've been waiting to hear about a fix/new version that addresses the issue some of us have with the game freezing at at the "gear" point. Any news?

Thanks,
Heidi

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator