Posts created by NanaLoona

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 9, 18 9:11 AM
If you click on the cat, you get 100,000 bonus points. I haven't played enough yet to see if the cat re-appears in a scene where you have already found him once, though. I also don't know what happens if you get a specific number of them. So far, the extra points is all I have figured out.

posted in Antique Road Trip USA on Mar 15, 18 6:41 PM
You may have already figured this out, but you are in the wrong forum for friends. You need to look for the Antique Road Trip: American Dreaming forum. Find the Friends thread and look for the last posts. Those people should still be playing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 7:14 AM
I didn't keep track of my ghost traps, but let's just say it was a lot. I finally got the last yellow, azure and purple within one day after so many days of trying to get the last ones. I think it was last Friday I got them all. So don't give up, you will get them!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 12, 17 10:38 AM
Jillian"s store will show up again when Winter comes. In the meantime, enjoy watching her wreath hang in mid-air.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 17 7:56 AM
Right now I have my original room set to look like a harvest feast. I call this room my Den. I'll change to the Christmas room when the time comes. When the Christmas event is over, I'll change back to my original room but use the magical decorations. At the first sign of Spring, I'll change to the Spring room, which I call my Garden. I'll keep that room for Spring and Summer, switching the decorations periodically. When Autumn rolls around again, I'll switch back to my Den.

Of course, all the above is subject to change if they give us another room to decorate, which they'll have to if we are ever to get those achievements.

posted in Amazing Adventures: Around the World on Jun 3, 17 8:01 AM
You may have already figured this out, but you need to find gems in this game. Sometimes they're diamonds or other colored stones and sometimes the work GEM.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 17 10:06 AM
I've needed 2 more double 6s for months. I finally decided to stop trying for them. I'll play dice if needed for a Daily Quest or Castle Challenge, but I've stopped trying to play daily to get them. Too much frustration!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 17 8:19 AM
I've had some luck using the Frog Witch avatar. I've wondered if using the troll avatar against the troll would work. I'll probably try several until I win 5 times.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 17 8:07 AM
Stay safe, silver hawk. We are on the edge of those storms and we are also supposed to have storms tomorrow and Sunday. My internet is supposed to work rain or shine but sometimes it just decides to take a nap.

Everyone in the affected areas stay safe and let us know when all is well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 17 10:11 AM
playingthegame, I have an identical routine up to #8. (Except I drink coffee instead of tea) Also, on the DQ, I don't go by airship items but if it makes me go to the same scenes too many times or if I had the same DQ recently.

It's when I get to #9 that I start to fizzle. I'm trying to find that sweet spot between HOS, Key quests and puzzles that will keep me from losing what is left of my mind.

Gamegirl, I thought about going through the crafting list and getting items I don't already have, as well as all the ZZ. I might just do that as it will give me something to focus on.

I do play other games so maybe I just need to reduce play time, but this is the perfect game while feeding cats, making breakfast, putting in a load of laundry, etc. It waits patiently until I get back to it.

Thanks all for your input!

posted in Floria on Apr 5, 17 9:52 AM
I don't know if you've found your answer yet, but I just played level 50.

I used the Fairy as my helper. Work to clear the top part of the board of wooden tiles. Once all the wooden tiles are gone, the Fairy will clear out that last tile for you. I don't think you can clear it any other way.

Hope that helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 17 7:40 AM
I'm trying to come up with a strategy for daily play. I'm at Level 76 so no more character quests until the next update.

I've done HOS rounds and ignored Destiny Key quests, but that bored me. I've done only Destiny Key quests, but that bored me also. I'm trying to come up with a play strategy that combines HOS, Keys, puzzles and anything else that will distract me.

So, for those at the max level, what is your daily strategy? How do you keep from getting bored?

Thanks in advance for all input.

posted in Wave of Time on Mar 29, 17 9:59 AM
Wow, you finished in an hour and 24 minutes?! I'm impressed. I've been playing 4 hours already and still am not finished.

I really like this game. It gives lots of mini games and some are quite difficult, especially those that require specific timing. So far I have only skipped one mini game, the one with the rotating mirrors. Just couldn't get that one to work.

The story line is good, I'm interested to see how it ends. I'm glad I bought this game.

posted in Wave of Time on Mar 29, 17 9:51 AM
srg9 wrote:Would you please share with the rest of us how you found the oil? I'm going nuts here!

Throw the boomerang at the giant mushrooms that have oil on them. It will come back with oil.

Hope that helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 17 1:04 PM
When I first started playing the troll I used my Frog Witch. I did okay but would lose several times in a row. Now I'm using my Count, and I'm doing a little better. It will still be a long time until I have defeated the troll for good.

About all you can do is keep trying different avatars until you find one that helps you win at least two out of three rolls.

posted in Spellarium on Feb 28, 17 10:57 AM
It worked!! THANK YOU!!!!

I never knew you could drag a piece if it was one away, or if I knew it I had forgotten that. And of course, I didn't read the instructions because I had played so many of the games.

Once I complete Spellarium, I'll have to go back and play the Laruaville games and use this trick.

Thanks again for all your help!

posted in Spellarium on Feb 28, 17 7:22 AM
Let me start by saying that I own all the Laruaville and Cursed House games, so I know how to play these games.

I can not complete Level 6 for the life of me. I dynamited the Ladybugs, set off the cannons and cleared the blocks, collected all the coins in the middle of the board. What I can't seem to manage is to clear the item underneath the gold drop so that it makes a coin. I have used rockets and I had a star once, but they don't clear the item underneath the gold drop. How do I clear those items so that the gold drop makes the coin? Any help is appreciated!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 25, 17 4:23 AM
Dot, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. 40 years is a long time to have someone with you and it will take you quite a while to make the life adjustments that are coming your way.

Take care of yourself and reach out when you need to. {{{{{Dot}}}}}

Nana

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 17 2:40 PM
Sue, I'm so glad hubby is home. Hopefully, you will be able to get some rest also. Continued positive thoughts are coming your way.

Dot, I hope your surgery went well. You will be missed in the forums!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 16 10:15 AM
I FINALLY got all the unique globes yesterday. I had the upper left Silver and the upper left Bronze to go and had just needed those two for awhile. I decided to just get all the Silver and Bronze I came across until those two dropped. I think I have over 40 of the bunny ones now.

We still have 20 days or so to get them all, so keep trying and they will drop.

Nana aka Celtica

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator