Posts created by elderdame

posted in Mystery Loss on Sep 3, 17 10:16 AM
I am having the same problem with the white screen as these other folks. The game ran fine as a demo and the first time I played it after purchase, since then I get the white screen.

I am running the game on a 3 year old iMac with the most recent OS. I am up-to-date with my software as far as possible. (I re-installed Adobe Flash and Shockwave to be sure.)

I see the tech says to make she the "video card drive" is up-to-date. How does one do that?

I am willing to try any suggestions within reason. I think, however, it is the game's designers that need to up-date the game to stop the problem.

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 17 3:40 PM
I have the same problem with the game with the buttons - I take it you mean the one on the space ship set. The developers need to fix the glitch is my guess.

It is annoying because you can't complete the game without completing the puzzle.

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 25, 16 6:11 PM
This first drag style puzzle in the quest section seems to have a glitch. The game keeps telling me there is one match left but I can't find it. I have now played it 4 times with the same result. There are on hints available on this particular game.

Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Gunspell on Jan 22, 16 7:02 PM
How in the world does one beat the demon in the last level? The game seems to rigged in it's favor.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Brassfield Manor Collector's Edition on May 24, 15 9:04 PM
I just download the game on 5/23/15. I started playing the the Mentalist's Photo slipped into the Butler's photo slot at some point so the Butler cannot be placed in the suspect list. I restarted the came and the same thing has happened. Is there are fix? I do have the most resent version according to the update section of the app.

posted in MouseCraft on Apr 18, 15 4:33 PM
I would like to get the game but can't figure out how to get the mice to jump. What keys do I need to use? Also how to I restart the game so a to go through the tutorial again. Since one does not need a profile to play the game, I can't just create a new one to start all over again.

There also seems to be no listing of the keyboard control keys.

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 6:10 PM
The same thing just happened to me. I just restarted the game. I think after reading the notes in the forum, I will try re-installing. This is the sort of glitch that annoys me mightily.

posted in Fall of the New Age on Apr 19, 14 2:56 PM
I just started playing the demo. I am on a Mac using OS 10.6. I noted that the letter "K" is missing from all the words in the dialogues and from things like "Skip" as in skip the video that is showing ie the game show "S ip". It makes me think the with a glitch like that I would be better off not buying the game. Has anyone else experienced this oddity?

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 14 12:50 PM
Ditto. Has anyone e-mailed game support about this?

8-6
 posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Jan 10, 14 7:06 PM
Hey; I figured it out. Once you get the inner tiles changed to urn bombs, you need to get one of the arrow rings into a position from which the arrow will strike the urn that is not blocked with a silver tile. All the bombs will then explode and the key will then drop.

8-6
 posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Jan 10, 14 5:39 PM
I am having the same problem. Is this a game glitch. (I am playing with no time limit.)

If this is a glitch we need an update to fix the problem.

Is it okay to skip some of the diary puzzles? There is no skip option for these puzzles. I am terrible at number slider type puzzles, but I don't want to loose the chance of completing the game.

The Strategy Guide is no help. It merely says to complete the puzzle, ignoring the fact the some us, although otherwise bright people, have problems with these sorts of games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator