Posts created by cera123

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Aug 21, 17 10:39 PM
Dire grove set up but the error code 809 comes up when I press play...I have reinstalled it after changing computer running windows 10...have followed the instructions for 809 code....but none of them work

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 17 10:45 PM
Where is the strategy guides to Dark Dimensions City of ash/wax beauty, both games state they have an intergrated strategy guide...but I just can't find them, they are both collectors edition...

Does anybody know if this game can be played on Windows 10 ?????

I don't think anybody knows the answer to this !!!!!!!.....I have worked it out myself very easy if the instructions were more specific in the guide.......

can't get the sequence of fist symbols to overcome bad guy at end of bonus game walkthrough is not very clear on how to do it

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 16 9:10 PM
Just press the HINT button 5 separate times

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 15 9:58 PM
something wrong with strategy guide...doesn't go back to the strategy guide page you were on previously, it skips a page forward. Is this normal.???

It's behind the glass door on the right, just click on the glass....the other quilt is behind hammock top left.....

I just can't untie the strings of the net...chapter 2 page 8 of guide...I am finding it impossible has anybody had the same problem ????

I don't think you need to find it ....if you mean the topping up with energy into the Dead Crystal....in Bonus game...the handle is already attached to the device on wall on the right....

I had same problem,in desperation I back tracked a few scenes and did a close up of coffin, re: page 45 of guide another close up of the handprint.....went back to crystal area where the HOS was supposed to be and PRESTO HOS sparkles were there and of course the crown bit...and was able to finish the bonus game....hope this helps...

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 14 8:00 PM
Don't usually have to skip games, but have skipped 2 games aand only up to page 8 strategy guide..sun/moon page 5 & suitcase game page 8.....found them impossible....what lies ahead skip,skip,skip maybe...not happy

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 13 11:06 PM
Hi...played the bonus game twice, re sun clock railway station, samething happens, got silver moons where they should be. moons lit suns black..nothing happens No Claw...is there something else I have to do other than just skipping...

posted in Forgotten Riddles - The Mayan Princess on Aug 10, 13 10:43 PM
Hi .. could someone please tell me how to play the glyph thing -( with the three birds) I am completely puzzled, can't find a walkthrough for this game anywhere on the internet.....Help !!!

Just click YES when the screen reads "case hasen't been closed...then click EXTRAS, when screen appears with a book like picture click on INVESTIGATE on the right hand side you should get straight to the start of bonus game.....

I know this is late replying,but I just got this game....just click on rune or any missing item pieces. take finger of mouse then just move item to where it should be....the hand icon will be closed when picking up,move mouse without finger depresed as soon as it reachess the target the hand icon will open and item should fit into place...hopefully

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on May 11, 12 9:11 PM
I have Asylum & Opera hse on dbl game,have played both often,now AVG has blocked just Asylum, reason VIRUS THREAT don't understand can anybody help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator