Posts created by MosheLerner

I can't reach the sock in upper left corner. It is as if it is off the screen,

In chapter one I swear I have the circles for the lotus lined up.. I can't get the door to open. Help!!!!

I am in a hidden object screen in Martha's Room. when I hit hint for my last object the game shows me a need and thread which I must use close by, but I can't get the needle to connect with anything. I have tried over and over for a half hour..

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 16 4:03 AM
I keep checking the clue on the library eall but can not set the statuetts correctly

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Nov 1, 14 8:03 PM
I seem stuck in many places. I think my first priority is finding he drain clean to unclog the pipe in Trafalgar Square! The walk through assumes that I have found this but I haven't.

This is the scene that I should be receiving the Fife Body. The Fife Body won't even highlight!

In the bonus chapter there is a screen that you have to find 17 morphing items. I have found 11 of 17. Every time I click the hint button it keeps on high lighting the boot near the upper right corner of the screen. Can't get by this point. Is this a known bug?

Not a problem anymore..

I can't get to the puzzle to put the books in the correct order.
Strategy guide says look on the right shelf but the eye appears only near the door but nowhere on the shelf. I do touch the skeletons ring. Any help ?

Me too!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 14 6:52 PM
Help, I am at a stand still I am having Trouble inserting the first stone cadenza symbol itnto the casket top. The hint button keeps o highlighting the candle.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 14 4:01 PM
I found my way back to the crypt and as able to finish the game.

I searched around the house and collected all the crayons. When I went back to Magnolia's room to deposit the crayons, I only had three crayons in inventory only three crayons to deposit. My hint button is not charging and I seem to be stuck.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 14 5:54 PM
I am at the end of the bonus adventure. I have the book on the table and all objects in inventory. My hint tells me I am missing objects.. The strategy guide tells me to look at the book on the floor of the crypt. I can't seem to get back to the crypt.

It might be might laptop screen, but I cannot seem to click on the correct eye ball sequence as shown on the clue sheet.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune on Nov 4, 12 10:20 AM
Please help. Maybe I don't deserve it, but I am frustrated that I can't find the key in the luxury yacht.

Hi Elijah. Thank you. I didn't realize about the left or right from the original point.

Hi, I can't get to thr hunter's hut because I don't have the fuse to set off the explosion with the barrel of gun powder, Help!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 12 2:56 AM
Hi, thanks for your help, but yes and yes. I got back and there is no armory key in the mirror.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 12 5:52 PM
I Can't Find the Key for the Armory Room in the Bedroom Mirror.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator