Posts created by 123Deano

posted in Chocolatier on Sep 28, 15 9:09 PM
After much searching, I recently discovered that BigSplashGames, the developers for the 1st three Chocolatier games has gone out of business a few years ago, and Mr. Jon Blossom, the lead developer, now supposedly works for NASA.
Therefore, It's up to BigFishGames, or PlayFirst, to develop a Chocolatier 4 game for PC.
Everyone who wants a Chocolatier 4 game should flood BigFishGames and PlayFirst customer services with requests for the game.
Hopefully, if they get enough requests for the new game, they will start working on something.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Mar 6, 15 11:19 PM
Has anyone, besides me, been able to program their factories to make a minimum of 20 cases per week of every one of their recipes?
I used my Microsoft Excel program to develop blank Factory Output Log sheet, and I record my outputs for every recipe. The last 12 times I've played Chocolatier 3, I have made no less than 20 cases per week, of every recipe in the game, even the 5 ingredient coffee blends at Toronto.
I also have a blank form for my Creations recipes.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jan 5, 15 9:22 PM
AnnBy wrote:Big Fish doesn't develop the Chocolatier series. That would best be taken up with Playfirst.

Actually, the Chocolatier games have been developed by a man named Jon Blossom, who works for BigSplashGames.com.
If you join www.linkedin.com, you can post messages to Mr Blossom. Although he probably won't reply.
I have posted dozens of messages to him, and he hasn't responded to any of them.
It seems like they are extremely secretive about their game production at BigSplashGames.
Hopefully, if they get enough posts about the possibility of a hocolatier 4 game, something will happen.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Oct 7, 14 7:04 PM
Why does it take so long for Sean to be returned to the ruins, and the unlock of Honduran Cacao? When you pay the $1million ransom for Sean, it seems like it takes forever to get the message that Sean is returned. The last time I played the game, it took from 10/28/1957 until 01/07/1959 to get the message toog get him.
Why is there such a long lull in the game at this point?

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Sep 27, 14 12:33 AM
My game won't run with Windows Vista. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in The Island: Castaway on Sep 27, 14 12:29 AM
Is anyone having a problem playing "The Island: Castaway" with Windows Vista?

posted in Farm Up on May 27, 14 2:07 AM
Yea, this button got me too. At first I thought I had been ripped off by the game. Then I discovered the 270 Gold Coins Button, directly under the 7>5 button. I had been cashing my **** Points for energy, and must have clicked on the 270 Gold Coins button by accident. The ironic thing is, I had just purchased 450 gold coins from BigFish, and then that button stole over half of my newly purchased coins.
I wonder if BigFish, or **** will do something about it? How about a refund of the 270 coins?!?!?!?!?!

posted in Farm Up on Mar 23, 14 6:43 AM
In what level do I get to start fishing?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 23, 14 6:38 AM
St. Paddy's Day has come & gone. I'm like most of you. I have patches of green grass that can't be picked, and no shamrocks. If you've got shamrocks, how did you get them?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 23, 14 6:17 AM
Yes, I'm looking for an Easter update too. It's past time to get Cupid off the roof of the house.
Let's have the Easter Bunny giving us eggs to find.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jan 14, 14 10:09 PM
Daisy2580 wrote:Yeah I've gone back and played the first 3 games waiting for the 4th to come out. I'd love to see what Alex looks like as an old woman. Maybe have her and Sean's son or daughter run Baumeister Confections now. The time period probably would be somewhere in the 60's or 70's. The game is actually developed by PlayFirst. Maybe go to their website to see if there is an email address.

The Chocolatier games were actually developed by a person named Jon Blossom, at BigSplashGames, for PlayFirst.
There is an email link for him at Linkedin.com. Unfortunately Mr. Blossom doesn't reply to inquiries.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator