Posts created by bowlmn

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Nov 3, 17 9:30 PM
Collect resources and build farm at lower right. collect rock and repair hole then beehive. exchange for wood and build second farm top right. repair beehive then 3rd farm. collect 20 food. (this takes care of task, and it disappears.) build 3rd beehive and then 4th farm.

I managed to beat developers record with only 2 men. Build only level 1 workshop.
Collect all resources available, including dice on top right until exhausted. Collect chest. Work left towards helmet. after filling in last crack, no need for more wood.
Collect gold coin, and you should have enough to clear last crystal.

And click a ton of birds. you get 5 points for each bird.

No need to free frozen worker, or build lv 2 camp.

You have to paint over all 3 signs first, before you will get the key from the Mayor.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 16 10:00 PM
you should see the starfish laying around. pick them up and give them to the crabs.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 16 3:35 PM
Thanks Hespera. I just figured that out after finishing the 50 artifacts achievement.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 10:14 PM
Make sure you are down to one building to repair before appeasing the God. If you appease it too early, he won't destroy enough building to complete the level.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 7:49 PM
UPDATED.

Here are the 4 hidden achievements.

Enchanted. For not clicking on the screen for 30 seconds after a level starts.

Game Fan. Play one straight hour.

Swift. For clicking 10 times on the same active objective. ( A Well is good for this.)

Overachiever. Play 1 level twice with improved results.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 24, 16 10:48 PM
Just so you know, I do not believe you need to find the secrets for expert on each level. They look like more of an extra for the new version. They might prove helpful on some levels, but not needed to advance.

IMO, they are more of a pain than they are worth, and some levels I do not see getting expert and all secrets per level.

If you feel you must get all of them, work on getting expert first, then go back and try again.

Just my thoughts.

Level 2.8 is a very good level for this. DO NOT build the workshop or farm at all during the level. Build the mine only after all gold has been picked up. ALWAYS click on the pick up spot after building the mine. Pick food from the bush as available, and pickup/chop wood as needed.

It will take a while, and the time will run out. But it will get you the award.

Best of luck.

I found a video walk through on you tube. Key is to not build the Hermes obelisk.

also, for the mine and second workshop, only need to build to level 2.

Good luck.

There is a great video on You tube for getting expert. They don't even bother with building and upgrading the undeveloped gold mine. 22 seconds to spare.

Not sure about developers record, but you can upgrade the house twice. With the prisoner, this will give you 5 workers. And you can still use the speed bonus.

Follow the guide for the most part. Build Demeters obelisk first, then the house once, then Hermes. Upgrade the workshop to lv 3, and the house to lv 4. Then the farm to level 4. you may only want to go lv 2. You need 20 wood near the end, and this takes away from that. Not sure it is worth lv 3 farm.

Hope this help to get gold. But not developers record. Not sure what the big deal is with all the developers records posts. You only need to beat 10 for the award.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Jun 6, 15 12:21 PM
Here is a strategy I used to get Gold. Build a house for second worker.
Build lv 2 mill ASAP, and fix alter. Alter allows for both Time freeze, and fast workers.
click as available. Collect wheat while placing sun over mushrooms at bottom and right of screen. Also, upgrade house. Buy 1 warrior and build portal. Attack enemy,(use sun warrior), and start destroying first lair. Chop wood as needed.and build bridge. Have second warrior available and attack enemy as sun and rain warrior. Destroy second and 3rd liars when you can. Build forge to level 2 and collect gold. Collect mushrooms and collect gold, then give mushrooms to alchemist, whom you should have already talked to.

Note: Each lair may have to be destroyed in 2 tries each. Enemy comes out before fully being destroyed.

Remember to have 3 wood ready after building bridge to build/upgrade forge. And to use the freeze/run fast when available. Good luck.

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 31, 15 7:56 PM
Well fishies, I can tell you one thing. It is NOT building 5 level 4 statues.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Feb 23, 15 4:24 PM
In follow up to Marebito's post, YES YOU DO NEED THE OWLS ON LEVEL 11.
I am playing for a second time, and did not get the award by level 27.
After looking at this post, I restarted lv 11, and just clicked on one of the owls.
gave me the award when I did that. Owl's are on top of lantern post, on right/middle section of the screen, near the exit.

Good luck fishies.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 24, 15 7:32 PM
Jawfish,

I did this in normal mode. Key was getting to the 2 food patches first, Then kept one clearing things on the ship to the wood pile where you have to keep going back. Had 1 worker alternating between food patch next to tent, and wood pile. While doing this, worked my way towards second wood pile, and then did the same thing. After both wood pile gone, keep going back to food patch NON STOP. Even sent both characters to both patches, and then used the booster. Food was the main issue on this one for me. Just keep on at least the patch next to tent when ever ready, and you can do this on normal.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 11, 15 3:51 AM
Start by clearing out area around home base. Note there is a sapling below the lion, and above home base. Work towards workshop and upgrade to lv 2. Use More Resources (MR) only, whenever it is available at the start. You can get the steak early on in the level. It will help a lot. After workshop lv 2, work toward gold mine. upgrade to lv 2 when possible. then work toward second workshop and goldmine. You can chop a few trees as needed. After they are lv 1, build bridge to 3rd sapling. Upgrade second GM to lv 2. Use MR and Temporary Servant (TS) simultaneously throughout the level, after bridge to second mine is built. After 2nd mine is lv 2, work towards prisoner, then upgrade 2nd workshop lv 2 Keep collecting resources under MR, and using either TS, or Run Faster. Build bridge to get to Titan Fangs, then work towards other 2 bridges. Clear crystals as available. After last bridges built, you might be able to upgrade 2nd gold mine to lv 3, but should not be necessary. Just keep on food and gold as quick as you can throughout the level.

Got it with about 10 seconds to spare 3 times in a row.

Good luck.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 11, 15 3:12 AM
You must complete the other 4 bonus levels to get access to 5.11. May need 3 stars on the other to open, but not 100% on that aspect. See other post for 3 star solution.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Dec 15, 14 4:24 PM
As a male player, my first thought was this is a bit discriminatory. And so have been all my thoughts after that.

Ladies,

You should write to BFG about this.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Nov 22, 14 4:06 PM
I just replayed books 1 and 2, and starting the 3rd again now. Really like this game.

As for the secrets, please see my post for all 3 books to help you out.
Not always the best description, but should help you out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator