Posts created by morwennaf

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 22, 14 8:08 AM
What map quest and mini game? I am having trouble myself now, any tips would be appreciated!!!

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Jan 13, 13 9:33 PM
I am in a dire situation - I haven't tried to find the Sraphimweed yet and I'm stuck in the cave with all the diseased rats. I can't win against them and keep dying over and over and over again. It is just the main character (omg I can't remember her name) and Harker... should I have the whole team? Also, I thought I saw mushrooms in the desert but holy crow those poison flowers are horrible!

Should I heal the dhamphire first and then try to reassemble the team to go do the side quests?

Please help! <3

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 23, 12 8:40 AM
So I haven't gone through all of the posts yet, but here is what I've experienced:

Downloaded game, had a little bit of a lag, but not too bad when I played the demo. Purchased and installed the full version and played it well until I got to the part where you put the portrait pieces together in the upstairs hall... then it started glitching a little bit, slowing down quite a bit, etc. Finally it just stopped working all together and I had to hard reboot my computer.

After I reopened the game it said my "profile had been corrupted" and I would have to start over. Not a huge deal, but a little irritating... played back to the part where I had gotten stuck and it was still working okay, so I thought everything was fine... and then my hint stopped working all together.

Much like kimbalion3, I was at the point where I needed the full moon to finish the mini game in the guardian's bedroom and hopefully obtain the eclipse necklace... and the hint has stopped working so I have no idea where I should go AND now my inventory is COMPLETELY EMPTY.

I can try rebooting my computer again, but I was able to exit the game without issue, I just cannot play it any further. Very frustrated because I was thoroughly enjoying the game but now I am just irritated with the issues. Please please please create a fix for this so I can play it to the end and find out who is behind everything. Thanks!!!

posted in Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood on Nov 18, 12 5:58 AM
I like the game a lot and I actually hope there is a follow up, because BOY does the ending leave you hanging. I actually didn't like the ending at all for that reason and because (spoilers ahead) I think that dating is hard enough without accidentally dating a complete psychopath who uses you in order to fulfill his sick and twisted fantasies. Just my humble opinion.

Yeah. I wouldn't mind a collector's edition or a "part 2" because I liked the character that we were playing, and her ingenious (and thuggish) use of a broken bottle to cut everything. (I think she should have used it at the end, to cut the crazy guy)

posted in The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World on Feb 12, 12 6:42 PM
Did you figure it out? You'll need to find a hanging basket of pebbles - in the woodland area I think - that will give you the ammunition for the slingshot. Hope it helps!

posted in The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World on Feb 12, 12 5:50 PM
Gah - I'm stuck there too! No bueno! Good luck and if I find a solution I'll let you know.

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Feb 11, 12 2:27 PM
I hope that this message reaches the creators of the Aveyond games...

We need MORE!!

I've tried playing other similar games but they just aren't as endearing and entertaining as these have been.

You have a world and character framework that is established and beloved, don't end it too soon!!!

I could become as obsessed with this as I was / am with Harry Potter! <3

I think I am going to have to start at the beginning and play them all over again. <3

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Feb 11, 12 2:25 PM
I'm hoping that the dark/light individuals from the end of this game set get their own games... I want MORE!!!

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jan 26, 12 8:30 PM
Hi, I'm relatively new to the forums, but I would dig a walkthrough if'n you could still spare one. KTHX.

posted in Ella's Hope on Jan 24, 12 5:52 PM
I couldn't find the Nexus of Souls game, but thanks for all the other tips.

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Jan 21, 12 2:54 PM
Yes I do!

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Jan 21, 12 2:31 PM
I cannot open the room under the yakk room - it has two chests and a switch in it and I KNOW I have to open it... but I can't figure out how - also, (although this might work itself out when I have the lever in that room in turned on) I can't get through the door above the pool with the fancy stuff in the middle.

GAH - I hope this makes sense. :-D

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Jan 21, 12 2:29 PM
I cannot open the room under the yakk room - it has two chests and a switch in it and I KNOW I have to open it... but I can't figure out how - also, (although this might work itself out when I have the lever in that room in turned on) I can't get through the door above the pool with the fancy stuff in the middle.

GAH - I hope this makes sense. :-D

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Jan 21, 12 9:40 AM
I tried going to the cave in town but I was unable to pass the guy in front of it because I have to "prove my strength".

please help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator