Posts created by fitz707

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 12 6:25 PM
Thank you so very much!!! I don't think I could have ever solved it. I did fine until now. I do like the game but was ready to give it up, so thanks from the bottom of my heart.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 12 6:03 PM
I am in the cemetery keepers shack with the piano. I am suppose to kind notes on the tumb stones. I don't know what I'm suppose to do. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I've been on this place for three days. Shirley.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 12 4:56 PM
I am in cemetery and I don't know what they are looking for with the musical notes. Someone help me please. Thanks.

posted in Phantasmat on Jan 21, 12 4:46 PM
I am in the cemetery keeps hut and I can't figure out what they want. I see what is written on the tomb stones but don't get what they are asking HELP!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator