Posts created by cece2u45

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 12 5:45 AM
I played and finished the game, but when I went to the bonus part it said I had to finish the game... I eeven waited for the credit's, What did I do wrong???

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 6, 11 7:18 AM
I am on level 4-8 and I see no more feather's and how do you use the teleporters? Thank's for any help.

posted in Tricks and Treats on Oct 31, 11 5:15 AM
No new's on a fix? I guess I will go to live chat today and ask for a credit, Darn I was enjoying this game

posted in Tricks and Treats on Oct 30, 11 8:21 AM
Sane here, there has to be a way, but ?????

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 8, 11 12:28 AM
I have a problem with the cursor being jerky and moving very slow, to annoying to enjoy the game, it might be with my computer, but most game's play fine.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 16, 10 8:54 AM
The beginning was very jerky, I only played for a short time, so I am not aware of any other problem's, I hope when I return to play all will go well.
I am glad I am not the only one that had the jerk's

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 12, 10 4:56 AM
peglegann wrote:
cece2u45 wrote:I cannot get out of the hidden object part of the illusionest, there are no arrow's, nothing. The frog won't even help me, so I am lost. If other's have had this problem and solved it, I would very much appreciate the help. Come on fellow fishies, help this old fish out.
Thank's for any help.

The HOG scenes usually let you out if you go to the bottom of the screen and an arrow appears. Let us have more info if this does not work for you.

Thank you for trying to help, but there is no arrow, I went over every inch of the screen and can't get out, I noticed some other player's are having the same problem. I wonder if I should redownload and start over and hope it work's.
Thank you again for your help, you are one of the good one's in the pond for sure

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 12, 10 3:38 AM
I cannot get out of the hidden object part of the illusionest, there are no arrow's, nothing. The frog won't even help me, so I am lost. If other's have had this problem and solved it, I would very much appreciate the help. Come on fellow fishies, help this old fish out.
Thank's for any help.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 12, 10 2:42 AM
I connot get out of the illisionest scene even after collecting everything, no arrow's , I clicked the frog, and he just leave's. Please help, I was really enjoying the game after waiting for the regular edition.
Thank's

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 10 2:37 AM
puffin62 wrote:I have got as far as the illusionist's room - collected all there - I cannot get back to the previous room - no arrow is visible to return. I have re-installed in case it was a downloading error - any suggestions?

I am having the same problem, I cannot get out of this scene , PLEASE help.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Oct 3, 10 2:39 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
lilybludog wrote:I cannot get down the stairs in the popup book.There is no arrow pointing down.I'm sure I've done all the steps up to that point.I've finished all the seasons,etc.HELP
You're trying to do the impossible and you missed the significance of the cutscene when you got the the stairs to appear in the popup book in the first place.
You have opened up the real stairs next to the popup book.

I don't see any stair's next to the pop up, maybe I need new glasses.... I will go back and keep looking.

posted in Heroes of Kalevala on Sep 20, 10 11:21 AM
Thank you, I will go try it

posted in Heroes of Kalevala on Sep 20, 10 10:16 AM
cece2u45 wrote:How do you get a gardner, etc? I am not to good at this kind of game, but so far I really like it.

I could sure use some help, I have no Idea how to get a carpenter, or a gardener, please help.

posted in Heroes of Kalevala on Sep 20, 10 8:15 AM
How do you get a gardner, etc? I am not to good at this kind of game, but so far I really like it.

posted in Tornado: The secret of the magic cave on Sep 6, 10 9:25 AM
-How long after the demo is it? I was thinking of buying it, but now maybe not.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 10 6:30 AM
Same here, I must have done something wrong.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 22, 10 2:27 AM
I think mine had about 15 min left and the same thing happened, weird.......

I totally enjoyed this game, one of the better one's for sure thank's

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 22, 10 2:22 AM
Thank's all, you saved me the time of downloading the game, I will pass on this one.

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 21, 10 3:06 AM
I loved it, and hope there will be a sequel.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator