Posts created by lovely62

thank you for the advice i try and see what happens

a box cojmes up saying error and it closes the game sad

I am not a kid but i did enjoy the story line graphics was awesome anjd to me the game is a buy..please give the game a chance i was not bored at all the game kept you buy..
I had only a few minutes left..
I recommend this game

posted in Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 16 3:11 PM
cant play says graphic card is not letting me..to bad..

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise on Jun 17, 16 10:39 AM
I tried the CE with this game and i get a glitch trying to feed the cat, I deleted the CE thought when the SE came out i would have better luck same thing with SE freezes trying to feed the cat..I really like this game but i cant keep trying so now i have to delete the SE..
Good Luck to you all that has better luck then me..

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 16 5:19 PM
I get black screen and music then debug letters please give us a update

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 24, 15 3:28 AM
I need the walk-through thank you and Merry Christmas..

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 21, 15 1:07 AM
the game dont make sense it takes you into dark and shows you what to look for and you cant see the items it tell you to get, not only that the letters are so dim..I did like the 1st part I will pass on this game until i find out if its a glitch..

I d/l on my computer and it worked it did not work on my laptop..i have windows 7
just let you know thx BF and Devs great job on this game..

other games lload this one wont load a error problem, maybe it will get resolved soon

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Oct 28, 15 1:15 AM
I love this game,if you like match 3 games this is a perfect Halloween game..I was having so much fun the demo was over before i knew it, lol the graphics was clear and the sounds had spooky sounds..Thx Devs for this game I do recommend this game..Thx BFG your the best you surprise your fishes in the pond with really awesome games for oct..

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus 2 on Sep 25, 15 2:50 PM
I got the game and very pleased with the game,the graphics could be better but i like the sounds and story line..just a fun game..thx BF

I cant believe i got up this morning tried the game and it worked yesterday it fr oozed I was so disappointed..Now that I can play the game I recommend this game..
the graphics are beautiful sounds was really good, I liked the story line Thx Devs for all your hard work and time,Congrats Devs.Thx BFG

well i bought the game and i have a major problem i get a dark screen and when i do CTRL ALT DELETE it says not responding..I cant play it at all..there is nothing wrong with my computer..

I have the problem with the game freezing up looks like a fun game the part i got to play, but i don't see a buy right now sorry DEVs ..

posted in Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter on Aug 25, 15 3:41 PM
I enjoyed every minute of the game,I thought this game was excellent thx Devs for all your hard work and time and a great big Thx to BF for this awesome game today what a surprise..Keep up the good work devs Loved the story line graphics and sounds..I recommend this game..

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 15 2:18 PM
one of the best spooky games i have played in awhile after 30 minutes i knew this will be a buy for me you don't know what to expect to hop out at you..Thx Devs for all your hard work and time..I recommend this game.. 5 's as always Love BFG's

This is one of the best games i have played in awhile, I bought the game immediately The graphics was so beautiful and the sounds was awesome, I loved the voices..just one interesting game Thx so much DEV's for all your hard work and time..
Keep making excellent games like this one thx BFG for a excellent game..once again Kuddo;s to the DEV's and BFG;s....5
I recommend this game...

This game is beautify done, the Graphics are beautiful sounds are awesome
Kuddos to the DEV's you all have out done yourselves on this game,,the story was neat,,Thx BF your the best you know how to keep your fishes in the pond happy.. 5 stars..

posted in Legend of Maya on Jan 20, 15 6:40 AM
Bearkat could you do the same for me, I did buy the game and love it, very different match 3..Thank you devs and BF games..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator