Posts created by prpldva

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 18 9:13 AM
reg1strar wrote:Already played the tracking device in chapter 2. Won't let me go forward because I have to play the tracking device again. Does this mean I have to go back under another name or download the game again. So annoying, I was looking forward to playing this game. Playing on windows 10.

Hi reg1strar!

Sorry you are having trouble. I would first just try restarting the game. If you have not updated your video card drivers recently, I would try that next. Video cards drivers are changed several times a year and programs use the latest information, so it is a good idea to check for updates regularly, as it can really hinder game play if not up to date.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 18 9:07 AM
Menorca11 wrote:I have all four items to give the statue at the door but it won't let me place them on his hands therefore I can't move forward. Help.

Hello Menorca11!

Sorry you are having trouble. Make sure you select each hand prior to placing each object.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 9:03 AM
The walkthrough is posted here:

https://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/darkness-and-flame-the-dark-side-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 9:01 AM
Best wishes to all fishes! Special thanks to all the mods!

Sad to see the forums go after spending nearly 11 years here. I've made many friends.

I will still be here doing strategy guides/walkthroughs.

Don't forget about the walkthroughs page when you are playing SE's:

https://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/game-walkthroughs/

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 3:57 PM
Hi all,

If the parrot is still there, you cannot use the key yet.

If you have already placed the PIRATE HAT on the parrot and taken the BROKEN BUCKET; check that your video card drivers have updated this month, and restart.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 3:55 PM

Hi deejae101 and lisa1124!

Sorry you are having trouble.

Please make sure you have placed the PIRATE HAT on the parrot and taken the BROKEN BUCKET. You cannot use the CHEST KEY until after you get the BROKEN BUCKET.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 10:50 AM
lolaluv wrote:I'm stuck at the film projector in the soaring tower - put the film reel back but it isn't giving me the recipe it's supposed to per the strategy guide. It keeps telling me I need something to "prop and pick it up" but I've used everything in inventory on it to no avail, and hint tells me there's nothing more to do. Is the game broken? Did anyone else have this problem? Darn I'm gonna miss being able to ask these questions here.

Hi lolaluv!

Sorry you are having trouble. Did you move all the projector parts from the table back onto the projector?

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 3:34 PM
dramajunkie wrote:
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello lionscat,

While we won't have an option for people interested in posting walkthroughs, most Hidden Object Games will receive strategy guides.

bfgBeruna

Edited for emphasis

Does this mean SE hidden object games will start including the strategy guide, or will we have to buy the CE for that? For some people that isn't a financial option. There are other sites that do walkthroughs, and other sites sell these games. BF is pulling the plug on themselves.

Hello dramajunkie!

I understand your concerns. I am also sad to see the forums go.

I have been writing strategy guides for the hidden object CE's for over 9 years. Once the SE is released, the walkthrough is posted here:

https://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/game-walkthroughs/

You do not need to buy the CE to get the walkthrough. You should be able to find most walkthroughs here.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 9:39 AM
Hiya Fishies!

I will also miss the forums. I have been with Big Fish since before there even were forums. I think they were an important addition and will be sorry to see them go.

Game on!

PrplDva

Hi Milosmomma!

Sorry you are having trouble. There are step-by-step instructions in the strategy guide.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on May 14, 17 11:34 AM
Hi kaylar00! Welcome to the forums!

To earn "The Frustrated" achievement, you must lose a level 30 times.

To earn "The Butler of the Mansion" achievement, you must complete the last level in mansion 4 before you finish all the other levels.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

Hiya rikazarai!

There is one at the very top- just right of center. Also, all of the morphs and collectibles are noted in the strategy guide.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

Hi Evaruth!

Sorry you are having trouble.

The morphing objects are noted in the strategy guide. Look for the strategy guide button in the menubar, lower left corner. Please check out the Collectibles chapter.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 16 7:40 PM
Look on the ship where you found the dominoes....

I hope this helps,
p

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 16 10:40 AM
Hi diamondgirlva!

The golden ring is found when you place the snake head. It is in the sam place you found the card register plate This is at the very beginning. Look at the second screenshot in the strategy guide.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 16 6:47 AM
mazza1952 wrote:i have collected 3 glowing tokens for the stonework outside witch house but unable to place them, any help please, ty

Hi mazza1952! Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. Please make sure you are zooming into the large rock by the tree before trying to place the glowing stones. You could also try exiting and returning. Also, please check that your video card drivers have been updated this month. This is usually the root of most problems with video games.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 16 6:41 AM
sweetie3333 wrote:The staff does not work when trying to get bell, nails and grappling hook away from the crabs. Any ideas? or is this a glitch?

Hi sweetie3333! Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. I would first try exiting the game and returning. Also make sure your video card drivers have been updated this month.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Jun 3, 16 11:02 AM
gbouffar wrote:Hi Prpldva,

Thank you so much for your response. I finally finished the game and received all the achievements. I figured out levels 8, 9, and 10 by myself, but did use the walkthrough for level 12. Thanks again!

gbouffar

Awesome! Glad to help! I just love this game!

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Jun 2, 16 8:24 PM
Hi Lajlaj!

I'm not sure is you need 3 pieces on each to escape, or not. To get the "bad" ending play the final room in mansion 4 before you finish at least one room. You need to do this for a trophy. Once you have finished all the mansions and basements, go back and play the final room in mansion 4 and you should be able to see the "good" ending,which also earns a trophy.

See the stickied post above with the link to the walkthrough.^^

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Jun 2, 16 8:19 PM
Hello, gbouffar! Welcome to the forums!

The walkthrough is posted here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/rooms-the-unsolvable-puzzle-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/

There is a clickable link in the stickied post above ^^.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator