Posts created by didero

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 17 10:45 AM
Hi,

Will this new version solve all problems ? I have not been able to go more than half way inot the game as a HO element does not consider it is solved event if it is. The 4 is indeed written usign the lipstick to make the 3/4 but I cannot click it away, I get still the gears rotating and saying there is a number missing.

Game is fun but if I pay for half a game, it is not fun anymore. I tried to reload it but it does not even uninstall. When I click play. I get error of type 2. And yes, I use Windows 10.

I tried the resolution solution, got at first a violation error and finally got access to the game...to find that I am stuck with the same problem: I cannot finish the game because of the 3/4 element in the HOS. Very frustrating.

Do you reimburse ?

Thanks
didero

posted in Beyond: Star Descendant Collector's Edition on May 21, 17 2:46 PM
I can't have the brew at the Tavern on Moon port and the masqued guy does not talk

Help. I love this game.

I tried using the tongs on the wrong thing , obviously, and it disapeared from my inventory !

Cannot get the hot mold !! Do I have to start all over again ? Please tell me it is not so.

Thanks

To add to a previous discussion on this forum that did not receive any answer on the same object, I can't I finish the game as I do not have the last nut. Very frustrating.
Txs

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Apr 15, 14 10:44 AM
I put the sugar cubes in the cup...and the cup cannot be picked up. I cannot go further in the game since I cannot finish this HO.

I rebooted my computer but to no avail. What can I do now ?

Thanks

d

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle on Feb 3, 13 12:29 PM
Stuck in chapter 2,
I thought the fire charm had to be cooled so I put in the freezer, this before warming up the water pipe. I cannot retreive the charm from the freezer.
How do I get out ?
d

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator