Posts created by Plotbunny

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 16 6:14 AM
Best wishes to you and your family

Enjoy and treasure every moment you have

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 4:25 PM
Annelliegram, FudgeChi, and mamarose1900

While I agree that this game is a journey and not a day trip, I was also trying to make a point that it feels like you either missed or did not understand.

And that was that a lot of people would like to participate fully in this year's Christmas festivities, not feel sad or upset when they run out of gifts to give their friends well before the Christmas events conclude.

If the developers chose to give everyone the 1,000 gift boxes, the game would still be a journey not a day trip as one would still have to check in every day to place those 1,000 boxes, if one even managed that but they would always have enough for ALL of their friends during this season, and that feels important too.

It's not just about the Mrs.Claus avatar , I threw that in for a bit of humor as I have no idea how one could ask a picture to bake someone cookies.

Also this is in no way meant to rain on anyone's parade or slight anyone in particular, the three people I mentioned at the top of this reply I wanted to quote and reply to but I was having difficulty trying to find a way to reply to three people at once. You had great posts and I just wanted to clarify my idea a bit more.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 2:27 PM
Wouldn't be nice as for a early Christmas gift, Big Fish gave every player the 1,000 gift boxes needed for the Mrs.Claus avatar ?

That way everyone could particpate fully in the Holiday Season without feeling left out or sad that they had run out of gifts for their friends and early so that everyone would have enough time to put their gifts under the tree.

It would be so cool of Big Fish to do this for eveyone.

Plus you know Mrs.Claus doesn't want to be left out of the Christmas festivities

If Big Fish does this Mrs.Claus might even bake them some Christmas cookies

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 11:26 PM
4 , 6 and 18 for me.... but number 19 by eastendteddy is pretty good too.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 21, 14 6:33 PM
For Ming and everyone celebrating the holidays:

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 9, 14 11:17 PM
Ming, you're too kind and sweet.

Thank you so much for this adorable medal

Please have a few sprouts to show my thanks

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 9, 14 4:29 PM
Great Jump _G4il_ you are very brave indeed!

Here's a dessert just for you

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 9, 14 4:24 PM
Theorem wrote:Thanks Plotbunny! I'll never have enough BS!

You wouldn't happen to have some bug parts spicy sauce to go with them, would you?

Theo - fine gourmet

Sorry Theo, no spicy condiments of any kind.... but I do have some leftover Ice Cream from the Shopping Trip if you like

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 9, 14 1:57 AM
Theorem wrote:(Yeah herrings do not eat starfishes!)

Temp .. Are you ok?? Doctor Plotbunny is requested at swimming pool, doctor Plotbunny!

On it.... Hmm, lucky for you Temp, this time you don't seem to have a concussion.
But since you still seem to be a little out of it, this should help....
breaks two brussel sprouts under temps nose.

Glad to see you're feeling better
I have a sprout lollipop for both you and Theorem.

And some for the celebration of course

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 8, 14 3:50 AM
Maybe for Sprout Appreciation Week,
we should invite the Sprout Swami's .

You know, divining the future one leaf at a time?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 5, 14 1:47 PM
Found out something that may be useful in upcoming battle. The plasma globe from the Paul Bearer neutralizes all electricity and magic directed towards it, and with a little tinkering can pull items towards it or apart. When directed towards the Strawmen it can turn them into harmless haystacks and in effect defeat that part of the Queen's army.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 5, 14 1:36 PM
Theorem, first of all I did anesthetize you, you didn't faint you just thought you did. The mushrooms from Showtime are VERY effective, and two you seemed so happy with the rum I didn't want to deprive you of any joy.

As for the other patients in order:

Ivy Snow : if you take the purple potion from Papa Legba's Voodoo Shop, it will increase your metabolism and make your skin grow 10x faster and stronger. For the caffeine addiction spend some time in the Houqua the cold will act as a stimulant or if that doesn't appeal eat some fruit from the Pole's Vault, natural sugars will be good for you.

Frothnbubble : stitch up using needle and thread from Menagerie, tentacles from the Paul Bearer to pull out dent in skull and fairy dust from Menagerie to speed healing of both injuries.

Moosetracker : Listen to the Phoenix's Song from the Menagerie for the ear, and take some purple potion from Papa Legba's Voodoo Shop for the arm ( good things potions refill themselves).

and Temp_89120 : Tentacle for the dent/concussion from the Paul Bearer or if that is still in use from the Houqua with sprinkle of fairy dust from Menagerie for quick healing.

Any anesthetic needed before undertaking treatment will be administered by the colorful mushrooms from Showtime.

Brussel Sprout Lollipops for all

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 4, 14 11:20 PM
temp_89120 wrote:
Plotbunny wrote:...
Thanks for the suggestion of the Paul Bearer temp_89120 , picked up the Bone Saw and the Human Skull for spare parts. ( I'm sure whoever donated that skull doesn't mind )

After a bit of tinkering with the donated skull, have managed to fit the missing hole in Theorem head perfectly, and thanks also to the kindly assistant fairy from the Animal Menagerie who gave a sprinkling of Fairy Dust to help heal Theorem, you're good as new.... better even.

Here Theorem and temp_89120 for both your help and for being such a great patient have a brussel sprout flavored lollipop.

Oh and Theorem, I saved the sprout in your head for you... Consider it a souvenir of your adventures.

Plotbunny, thankful minion thanks you! And I'm sure when Theorem wakes up that more thanks will be on their way to you.

Will you be available to treat other injuries?

Sure, just consider me your friendly travelling doctor

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 4, 14 9:38 PM
temp_89120 wrote:
Plotbunny wrote:
temp_89120 wrote:
We definitely need to get you fixed up. We need a doctor like Midnight Castle forum has.

Did someone call for a doctor? I can help with most things ....though I'm especially good with fictional injuries.

Hi Plotbunny,

You're just what the do... No that won't work here. You're just what we need! Theorem had a bit of a run in with a blunt object and needs a small hole in the skull repaired.

bfgVaiya wrote:Don't forget the firecrackers and brainwashing in Fooling Around

bfgVaiya

I'm sure the intent here was the Brainwashing solution, should it be needed. Lot's of other stuff can be found at Paul Bearer.

What will you nee?

Thanks for the suggestion of the Paul Bearer temp_89120 , picked up the Bone Saw and the Human Skull for spare parts. ( I'm sure whoever donated that skull doesn't mind )

After a bit of tinkering with the donated skull, have managed to fit the missing hole in Theorem head perfectly, and thanks also to the kindly assistant fairy from the Animal Menagerie who gave a sprinkling of Fairy Dust to help heal Theorem, you're good as new.... better even.

Here Theorem and temp_89120 for both your help and for being such a great patient have a brussel sprout flavored lollipop.

Oh and Theorem, I saved the sprout in your head for you... Consider it a souvenir of your adventures.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 4, 14 5:10 PM

Hi Theo,

We definitely need to get you fixed up. We need a doctor like Midnight Castle forum has.

Did someone call for a doctor? I can help with most things ....though I'm especially good with fictional injuries.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 24, 14 11:23 AM
That would most likely be me, as I sent you one.

And you're very welcome, as I was glad to do it. I sent one to you as a both a welcome as a neighbor and because I thought the name of your estate was one of the best in this game. I've always been partial to puppies myself

My name Is Plotbunny Paradise. Happy to have you as a neighbor and in this fun game

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 16, 14 11:46 PM
Would like to extend a personal thank you to 13 HP Lovecraft Gate for gifting me with one of the elusive Heart gift boxes.

I sent one in return but it was very cool of them to send me one.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 14, 14 3:41 PM
This is a cool idea. For Valentines Day, if anyone sends me a heart box, I will send one back to them. I don't know if it will be available after today.

My Manor Name is Plotbunny Paradise.

Also to the developers: will the heart box ever be available to purchase yourself or will it always have to be a gift someone else sends you ?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 4, 13 5:07 PM
First, thank you to MudDogs and LadySparkle55 for your kind words. Unfortunately I have already contacted Customer Service and they say there is nothing they can do as the game only allows ONE Robot.

As to it being a Glitch, I only called it one because that was what Customer Service called it and stated that they would have fixed it so it wouldn't have happened if they had been aware of this Glitch in time.

If this was a mistake on the Customer Service side or something has happened since that would allow me to buy the Robot, great. Glad to hear it.

And I never said I didn't get quite a few items for a great price, I was talking about a Glitch that they told me about and that apparently can't be resolved, and the ones who benefitted from this , lucky them.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 4, 13 11:19 AM
Ever have one the glitches on this game that is good for some players but bad for others?

I recently had one myself where in the Halloween Special Packages number 3 let you have a Robot as one of the Bonuses. For some reasons, both because of the time limit involved in purchasing said package, and because I thought the Robot was a Bonus only, I didn't buy the Robot on its own before I bought the package. When I tried to buy the Robot on its own after, I was informed that I was already Maxed out on that particular item as there is only One Robot allowed per Player in this game.

That was the Bad News Glitch for me, However the Good News Glitch for other players is This : Those that bought the Robot first and then the package in the right order, or who already had a Robot from before got a second Robot. The Glitch was they weren't supposed to get one, the game was supposed to see they already had one and either they would miss out on one of Bonuses or it would have been substituted with another item of hopefully similar value. Instead they got a second Robot.

Everyone who managed to get this amazing Glitch, Congratulations on your second Robot and I hope Many more Glitches turn out in your favor.

Those who got this Particular Bad News Glitch like myself, Perhaps in future we'll be part of the Good News Glitches , maybe even involving a second Robot (which is way cool).

Anyone else have a story whereas they had a Bad News/ Good News Glitch? If So, Please write this thread, it would be great to hear from you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator