Posts created by ChiantiThuis

posted in Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 12 10:15 AM
Thanks Laflamme, that is very helpful! What is your preference between the two games?

Do any other fishes have similar/different opinions?

Cheers!

posted in Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 12 9:07 AM
Hello all,

I have just spent some time reviewing the forums to see what the going opinion is re: if it is worth it to purchase the CE or SE version of this game...

A couple of opinions, but not much information available - mostly it was a discussion on FROGS and whether or not they enjoy circle games. From what I have gathered:

SE = 6 chapters
CE = 7 chapters + bonus

Is the bonus worth it?
Does CE make a difference in the storyine?

Please advise,
Chianti

posted in Farmington Tales on Oct 13, 12 1:45 PM
Hi redhairjulie!

You have to click the hint bird then select the item that you want help finding.

Happy Gaming!

posted in Farmington Tales on Oct 13, 12 1:44 PM
When I think "finding gems" I think of the Dream Chronicles series - it's not really similar to this game though (no farming aspect, no building, etc). But it does have gems...

posted in Farmington Tales on Oct 12, 12 4:54 PM
bella81762 is right - only there are actually 2 on the top and 3 on the bottom. So you need to find the one on the bottom left first, then the top left, middle bottom, top right, and bottom right.

Also, FYI, other tasks switch it up and occasionally request items from right to left, alphabetically, or reverse alphabetically... tricky, so keep an eye on the wording!

Happy Gaming!
Chianti

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 9, 12 9:53 PM
Oooo... Difficult question!

Imitator is the easy answer...
Other than that, I like the pumpkin / torchwood / gatling pea combo or the garlic / spikeweed or spikerock / threepeater combo strategically...
But I also have a soft spot for the Tall Nut (just because I use him so often...).

Cheers!

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Feb 29, 12 12:23 AM
There seem to be a lot of angry/upset fishies on this thread...

I can understand the points that you are all making (new games vs "old" games; games released in parts just seem like a ploy to get more money; people thinking it is a new game, etc). However, the first line of the game description specifically notes "If you own the original Syberia, this is the same adventure."

The solution is simple - just don't buy the game...

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 12 4:52 PM
Hahaha - This is a GREAT public service announcement... Does anyone but me find it odd that the vast majority of hidden object games always involve clicking on a spider in at least one level or another? I HATE spiders, and my DH always gets a laugh out of the fact that I am able to find the spider first thing - even when I am not looking for it, and he is... Cheers!

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Jan 28, 12 4:12 PM
I got this game on a DD a little while ago - and am just loving it! I am not that far along in it - but agree some levels are very difficult to get the perfect score on... From what I can tell, it is all about the combos - timing seems to be everything - even delaying a flight in the holding area so that you can combo a little plane takeoff then ending with a bigger plane takeoff... Cheers!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator