Posts created by bramgibb

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart on Dec 14, 15 6:03 AM
It's not our computers, it all the ERS games. I also get the same violation message but only with ERS games. I have Windows 10 and since switching some games are not compatible. It's not up to us to spend frustrating time trying to get the game to play it's up to ERS and Big Fish to change and make their games compatible with Windows 10. Now when I get the message I don't even bother I simply delete it. If Big Fish and ERS aren't concerned it's their loss.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 on Aug 31, 15 5:56 AM
sueannmc wrote:I am using Windows 10. Since upgrading to 10, several games, including this one, are giving me an error message. They won't install. The error message tells me to update my graphics driver, but it is up to date. Any suggestions?

I have been having the same problem. It isn't our computers, it's BF. Some games I have played in the past and they worked fine, now they won't play. HP says my graphic driver is current so why won't the games play? Actually the game today I got the "update graphic driver" message but the last 3 games worked. BF needs to update something to get in line with Windows 10.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator