Posts created by Debdi6163

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 23, 12 5:47 PM
I put the hands on the corresponding numbers and signs,but nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong? Just getting started,hope this isn't going to be a trouble game...help me please!

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Mar 7, 12 3:41 PM
I'm having the same problem,following everything that has been stated in the message. Having no luck at all. Where are the green lights? I've been playing with this puzzle for an hour and have yet to see one. Please help, I know I'm near the end of game and don't want to give up...any other helpful hints out there? Thanks

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Mar 7, 12 3:39 PM
I'm having the same problem,following everything that has been stated in the message. Having no luck at all. Where are the green lights? I've been playing with this puzzle for an hour and have yet to see one. Please help, I know I'm near the end of game and don't want to give up...any other helpful hints out there? Thanks

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Mar 5, 12 5:56 PM
Where does the brake lever go to stop the train,I've tried putting it everywhere. I don't see a screenshot t look at. Great game so far...need help. Thanks

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Feb 19, 12 12:17 PM
I'm really having a difficult time with the ropes. Can someone help me please. I can't even get it looking at the walk through diagram. What's the trick? Stuck and want to finish. Thanks

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Feb 18, 12 8:33 AM
I enjoyed this game very much. Anything out there like this for an iPad user? I looked at other games and they're not compatible. Will they be in the near future? Thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Feb 14, 12 5:52 PM
I'm trying to solve the stone puzzle, don't have the blue jewel. Will this be given to me, or is it still hidden in the game? I'm so close to the end, please help. I hope I don't want to have to reset this game another time...thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Feb 12, 12 5:06 PM
I can,t get the last item,the lit cigar...to give me the bolt cutters. I've gone in and out of screens,reset the game. Can anyone help me? I hate to have to do this all,over again. Even when I click on the hint, it lights up, but won,t give it up... Get frustrated...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Feb 11, 12 1:02 PM
Thanks so much!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Feb 11, 12 12:38 PM
I must have overlooked this somewhere,trying to back track,just not sure where I should be looking. Thanks

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Feb 5, 12 10:24 AM
Thanks !!

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Feb 5, 12 8:38 AM
I used the rock to break glass,now the door won't open..suggestions

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Jan 28, 12 6:49 PM
I,m tapping on the cursed item atop the door and nothing happens. Where's the key to open the cage? Getting very frustrated,please help!,,
'

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator