Posts created by Ozziefishboy

posted in MouseCraft on Oct 8, 14 9:20 PM
Level 34: Upon completion, the stats indicate that no mice made it through and no 'crystal' was collected. Even though all 3 mice made it and the crystal was collected.

posted in Battle Ranch on Jul 23, 14 4:37 AM
There is three that I haven't received.
Save 1 Million coins.
Harvest 100,000 fruits.
Collect all plants.?

I understand the first two. They just require repeated play to achieve. I've played through the game twice and finished all the bonus stages and only managed to save just over 100,000. So a million is way beyond my patience. The animal and gardening 'sub-game' is a waste of time. You'd have to spend weeks just in those screens to get the money back you spend on buying and up keeping them.
A 100,000 fruits, well who knows. I sure haven't been counting.

But collect all the plants??? Once you get the banana, that's it. There is no more room for other weapons. Maybe I'm missing something.

All in all, a surprisingly enjoyable game. Lots of game play albeit a couple of bits were useless.

posted in Iron Sea Defenders on May 9, 14 5:41 AM
.....Well for me anyway. Hopefully it works for you guys too. On the stages where you have disappearing hearts, simply DON'T[u] upgrade the light cannon to the 3rd stage (green poison or freeze ray). Using it for two upgrades is fine (for shooting flying enemies at start is crucial). By doing this, I finished the 9 stages that I was unable to complete with 3 stars, first go on every one of those stages. It's not a fix, but it is a 'bypass'. Don't get excited though, after finishing the second stage on hard and getting the 360 stars, it's game over, nothing more. Oh well, at least I'll be able to sleep now :-)

posted in Iron Sea Defenders on May 6, 14 4:24 AM
..Just an add on to the disappearing hearts issue. While it is random when it occurs, I've noticed it is caused when the enemy is killed and does NOT explode in flames but in fact has a 'blood' or red mist explosion. The same as when an enemy genuinely gets to the base. I am down to 9 levels remaining on hard where this continually happens throughout these particular stages. It was about twice that, but slowly, after replaying them dozens of times, eventually they ended correctly. I don't hold out much hope for the last 9, as I've played them so many times with the exact same outcome, no matter the weapons I use. Using double speed also has no impact on the outcome.
Geez I'm glad I'm not having as many issues as 'Sorrybut'. But nonetheless, where's the Q.C (quality control)? Also true about the anchor rate compared to upgrade costs. I have twice been awarded over 100 anchors for completing a level (another glitch) and there is still upgrades I haven't even begun. Hearts increase and all Tower / Radar upgrades haven't even started not that I use them but how about making a game that functions correctly....

posted in Iron Sea Defenders on Apr 29, 14 6:12 AM
..Another bug. I just completed one of those dodgy stages (South 18 Normal) were hearts disappear for no reason. Only to be rewarded with 105 (yes 105 at once) anchors for my trouble. Gee thanks!

I'd much prefer a proper functioning game.

It should've given me 5 anchors as the balance of 13. As 8 were given previously for finishing with two stars (because of the random hearts disappearing).... That made sense in my head. :-b

posted in Iron Sea Defenders on Apr 29, 14 4:34 AM
There is a bug that randomly causes loss of life (hearts) during game play on random levels. The loss of hearts was randomly happening even though I was sure no enemies were getting past my defenses. After a few replays on each level that this was happening, eventually I would finish with all 25 hearts remaining. Until I got to South Pole, Level 13 (Normal Difficulty). I have played this level at least 10 times and always end with either 23 or 21 hearts. Not a single enemy is even getting close to the castle. I finally recorded the level while playing and watched it. On the recorded play, there were two instances were two hearts just dropped off with no enemy in sight. The weapons near the castle were not even firing when the hearts dropped off. So I'm not crazy after all..... Otherwise, a pretty good game.

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 31, 13 8:41 PM
Same here. I have 'all' 43 diamonds and yet the final star remains blank. It says " coming soon: an award!". I don't know of any secret levels :-(
Oh well, it was an excellent game anyway, I enjoyed the diamond challenges.

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 24, 13 11:57 PM
squintz wrote:
Ozziefishboy wrote:I didn't die once during the game.

Uh-huh. And I'm a Calvin Klein underwear model.

Wow, that's awesome squintz. Maybe you could help me with my 'six-pack' and I can help you, with your gaming :-0

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 16, 13 1:05 AM
@ squintz. Just change your tactics mate. Try using different weapons to whatever you're currently using. The levels are possible. I'm far from an expert gamer and I didn't die once during the game. You can't go pass the Cannon-Zilla/Freeze/Jack Cannon (for the ghosts but also causes heavy damage to others) combination. A good tactic, if you're not doing it right now, is to have a minimum of 5-6 silver chests up and running BEFORE killing the FIRST pirate. That way you are well on the way to a good income before the first major wave. As I indicated on another thread, use the upgraded traps as well.
I hope that helps you get passed it now.

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 16, 13 12:55 AM
Sorry for the late reply guys...

Just start every single stage with the Silver Star Chest and the Sinlgle Yellow Cannon (the $75 one). No matter what the game suggests you need to complete the level, use those two and setup at least 8 silver chests and obviously 1 cannon on each row. Then on stage 2 of each level (You'll now have 3 weapon slots) use the Gold Star Chest, Cannon-Zilla (pink cannon) and whatever you need for that particular stage (boards for holes etc). That should get you started and have a great setup to EASILY finish the levels. I found that by about stage 6 on each level (7 towards the end), I was just clicking on the stars as the cannons etc were killing the Pirates very quickly. I still have not bothered with continuing on with Level 12-20, so I can't advise after that.

Good Luck :-)

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 11, 13 2:53 AM
For anyone interested, I couldn't help myself and started the rounds again after finishing the game. Once you start Level 1-1 again, there is a message stating that the pirates are unhappy about their defeat and will now choose some of your weapons for you(something along those lines). I played the first 10 rounds of level one and it did not seem anymore difficult. The pirates did choose two of my weapons for me, but considering all the slots were unlocked (carry over from first play through) it did not make a diffrence. Perhaps later on, they may pick more and more weapons, making it harder. I'll update if/when I get there.

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 11, 13 2:45 AM
I got up to Round 12-20 and stopped playing. Tha t particular stage was called 'Endless', so I'm assuming it may go on forever. My computer started to lag (for the first time), due to the overwhelming amount of pirates appearing at once.

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 11, 13 2:43 AM
Yes, the Giants just smash the shields in one swing. Try using the Freeze Cannon in consoloidation with the Cannon-Zilla (pink cannon). Or an upgraded trap.

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 8, 13 7:51 AM
Yep, the game finally finishes here. A fairly disappointing finale to a great game I.M.O. You better hope you've got shields unlocked by now (that means alot of dead parrots, ideally this should be achieved around the stage 8 or 9 for memory). It is constant Cannon Pirates and the Fireball dudes. This stage seemed to go on a bit longer then the others but you also start with 100 coins so that actually helps to get established quicker. To be honest, I think the Level 10 rounds were harder. After completing the game it just goes back to Level 1-1. I'm not sure if it starts off harder or it's just the same all over again (I'll leave that up to someone else to try). Finished with all 15 lives (not 1 lost) and about $60,000. It's just a matter of learning what weapons damage the most 'universally'. I used the Cannon-zilla, the mini bomb and bomb in every stage. Then either the Jack (must use when invisable pirates are coming) , Freezer (great weapon, not to be under-estimated just because it doesn't damage) or Fire cannon according to the upcoming enemies. 99% of the time it was only two cannons per round, rarely a third was needed. Then you had plenty of spaces for coins and barrels/ shields etc. I purchased all the extra spaces in the shop as soon as I had enough money.

Now just to finish off the '8 Round' bonus games.

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 11, 13 7:24 PM
gypsy4191 wrote:
Ozziefishboy wrote:It seems with this game in particular, that everyone is experiencing different levels of 'glitches' etc. I certainly had my share with this one, but I did manage to fight my way through them. All except for Level 36, where you are required to build a floating airfield.

I have tried a dozen times at least, tweaking the method each time, but to no avail. The absolute best is silver, about halfway down from gold. So not even close. I start with 3 scientists, no gold or ore. Two of the five houses are blocked by floating junk. I have to wait for the three available houses to pay rent, then collect, buy a worker, collect rent again then buy some ore, then I can start clearing the debris. Not to mention I also need 10,000 gold and 2,000 ore to complete the airstrip. Let alone build and upgrade the other requirements.
It is absolutely not possible with those starting parameters.

As a 'gold' level junkie, this really p's me off.

Another glitch...congrats.

I am also a gold level junkie...and it so messes with my OCD it's not funny

LOL gypsy. Just delete the game and pretend it never existed. That was my resolution.

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 11, 13 7:21 PM
Hi Taffy,
Use the same builing where you pick up the groceries to 'deliver' them to the individual houses. Instead of clicking the vegetable basket, there are two other icons. One of which is for buying(left)(big coins/small ore pic) and the other is for selling your ore(middle)(big ore/small coins pic).

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 10, 13 9:25 PM
....Lev 39:
Fix hole in road top left.
Remove rocks (collect bags).
Repair 3 houses.
Fix last hole in road, collect chest.
Mine Ore with two workers.
Buy worker.
Build top water tower.
Remove 1 worker from mine.
Upgrade top 3 houses with water access.
Return worker to mine.
Buy scientist to keep on top of money collection etc.
Start building Lightening Rod with 1 worker only.
Buy worker.
Build Electricity Station.
Buy worker.
Buy 1000 ore.
Start upgrading houses to max, while continually collecting rent etc.
Buy worker.
May need to buy 1000 more ore (depending on how quickly you have been collecting it from the mine).
Upgrade remaining houses.
Yippee...Gold :-)

I hope that works for you.
As for level 36, pretend it doesn't exist..! I can't get GOLD.

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 10, 13 9:16 PM
Hi MHF,
I had to replay levels 30 and 39 to see how I did them.

Lev 30:
Remove Rock.
Repair 2 x houses (not the one near the bandit (bottom left)).
Keep on top of your grocery deliveries.
Mine ore with 2 workers continually.
Buy 2 more workers (or just 1 and temporarily cancel 1 in the mine).
Upgrade two top houses with water access.
Return worker to mine if you removed him.
Fill hole at bottom.
Build water tank at bottom.
Buy worker if you didn't before.
Upgrade two houses at bottom with water access.
Build windmill.
Build both Electricity plants.
Upgrade a house with electricity(that has water already).
You should have 1200 ore now with 1 house already with electricity access.
Cancel the two worker's, mining.
Start to upgrade remaining 3 houses (that have water access already) with electricity access.
That should give you gold.

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 8, 13 3:33 AM
It seems with this game in particular, that everyone is experiencing different levels of 'glitches' etc. I certainly had my share with this one, but I did manage to fight my way through them. All except for Level 36, where you are required to build a floating airfield.

I have tried a dozen times at least, tweaking the method each time, but to no avail. The absolute best is silver, about halfway down from gold. So not even close. I start with 3 scientists, no gold or ore. Two of the five houses are blocked by floating junk. I have to wait for the three available houses to pay rent, then collect, buy a worker, collect rent again then buy some ore, then I can start clearing the debris. Not to mention I also need 10,000 gold and 2,000 ore to complete the airstrip. Let alone build and upgrade the other requirements.
It is absolutely not possible with those starting parameters.

As a 'gold' level junkie, this really p's me off.

Another glitch...congrats.

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 7, 13 6:50 PM
They 'should' land automatically once you've clicked on the corresponding hanger e.g green wings = green hanger. I didn't have to direct them at all. Are you actually clicking on the plane, then the hanger itself, not the airstrip? You should get a big purple circle around the building, then click to land.
H.T.H :-)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator