Posts created by CaribouLou

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 17, 18 6:14 PM
OOo_jules_oOO wrote:I just had a go at 49 to check it out. I hate to say it, but there isn't really a method to get that one out, its really more luck that the gummies fall right into place for you than anything else. I have only done it the once, just to pass and move on. On opening it, at tier 2, first time it had a formation of a on move one, so I made that and played it, blew up a bomb that formed, but in all other moves could not get another bomb formed and fall next to the so I lost but no drama. I really think its just luck in the end. But getting a bomb made and next to a will be how to get it out, just a matter of time before it will fall into place. All levels are got out eventually. Keep at it, you will do it.

Thanks for replying. I’ve been playing that level way too long already and spent a kazillion Coins buying Combo Boosts, Lightning Bolts, Extra Moves and - my personal favorites - Shovels. I know that the longer we stick in, the level will be completed. But this one makes no sense. I’ve made it all the way to this City and just found out how Bombs are created. ?. Thanks again for your help. I’m sending an email to Big Fish and let someone there do it for me.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 14, 18 1:59 PM
How do detonate the required Bombs when none are on the board? I have tried this level repeatedly, getting maybe 1 or 2 Bombs by accident. But it is damn near impossible to line up a T or L to get the Bomb much less have a Lightning Bolt ready. I NEED HELP!!! ?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 14, 17 5:25 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Existing Vancouver threads:

Can I get some help on Level 114 Vancouver? I can’t figure out how to get to the Stamps in the middle of the board. Makes no sense to me at all. Thanks in advance.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 14, 17 12:26 PM
I need help with Level 95. No matter what I do or how many Coins I spend on Extra Moves, Boosts, Shovels, etc, there are just not enough Blue Gummys to explode all of the necessary thingies (I still don’t know what to call them after over 60 Levels). Shovels only remove the thingies but do nothing for the Stamps. Also repeatedly the first thingie to explode is the lower left hand one which helps not at all. I’ve used Lightning Bolts to hit as many Blue Gummys in one move but that may or may not be enough for an explosion. I’ve even gotten as far as exploding all but one thingie but the one one right side remains elusive, causing me to run out of moves, with a kazillion Stamps still on the board. My next “strategic move” is to buy 3 Lightning Bolts and PRAY that 2 fall adjacent so I can use them to remove as many Stamps as possible in one move. But that’s not going to help if there are several layers of Stamps and I’m still unable to get any explosions on the right side.

I’ve been stuck at this level for WEEKS! I can usually knock out several Citys in that amount of time. I need the Coins for Helping Hands so I can build the structure at Level 120 to go on to the next City. In retrospect, instead of buying Boosts, etc., I should have used the 1,000 on the resources from the Helping Hands.

I see that other players had issues with a design glitch at Level 96, but I haven’t even complete 95. HELP!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 6, 17 11:39 AM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Existing Siem Reap threads:

I desperately need a hint on the strategy for completing this HH. Nothing makes sense. I've played it about 20 times just trying to figure out how the Incense Sticks move through the portals each time I drop one, then the other 2 remain stuck in the middle with a gummy at the bottom. I've used Shovels to remove that gummy, only to have another appear. Another Shovel - another gummy. I just don't get the direction of all of those portals! The real stickler is the Incense just stuck above the portal in the far right column. Nothing I do gets it to move through. I'm running out of Coins to buy Shovels and Boosts. I need this Helping Hand for the Bricks and Gems to building the next monument to move past Level 40. PLEASE DO NOT REFER ME TO ONE OF YOUR PLAYERS FOR HELP! Every time that happens, I get a player who is as many as 20 Cities BEHIND me, trying to GUESS about a level he or she hasn't even reached. HELP!!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 26, 16 8:31 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi CaribouLou,

This is definitely a difficult level, and we've passed this along. As you may have seen, the Gummy Drop! team is very receptive to player feedback and have adjusted many levels as a result of this.

In the meantime, I did post some tips in the the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/preList/616900/6441123.page#6441123">Cape Town - Level Help</a> thread <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/preList/616900/6441123.page#6441123">HERE</a>.

If anyone continues to experience trouble with this level, we definitely encourage you to contact our Technical Support Team <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">HERE</a> with the email address that's linked to your game.

If you've already contacted Support, please make sure that you reply to any and all emails that you receive, even if they appear to be automated. This ensures that you'll keep your place in line and that you'll be contacted personally by one of our Reps. If a reply from you is not received, the system will automatically close your request.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

bfgWaimea

I've written Customer Service THREE TIMES so far. I keep getting a form reply which hasn't helped me at all. More than a week has gone by and I'm still stuck! Several times I didn't get a single Brown Gummy the entire game. I've bought Shovels and Boosts and Lightning Bolts but I AM STILL STUCK!! None of the forum tips are helping and Big Fish is certainly not doing anything viable that helps,

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 24, 16 6:52 PM
What's the secret to this level? I've tried many, many times, using Shovels to deactivate the timed Brown Exploding Gems, Combos, Lightning Bolts, and Extra Moves. However there are just not enough Brown Gummys appearing in each game to even start a cascade going. I've managed to clear the Exploding Gems on the left side a few times, then used a Shovel to get rid of the timed Gem on the right, but then there are no more Brown Gummys appearing. The last 5 times I tried, I only had 1 to 3 Brown Gummys the entire time during each try. I can't keep spending REAL money to buy Boosts, etc. I don't mind paying IF I'm getting value for my money. I have been stuck on this level for DAYS! I've contacted Big Fish Customer Service TWICE, asking for help, with no response. That has never happened to me before. I've been stuck so long on this level that I've accumulated over 4,000 Coins by going back and playing uncompleted levels in previous cities. HELLLLLLPPPPPPPP !!!!! ???

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 14, 16 3:03 PM
Janmoe wrote:I'm so sorry to have to ask for help again and I also have trouble navigating through these forum but I really need help in Havana level 24. I've done it once but I need the treasure to get to the next level. Can you please help. Thank you

I also need help with Level 24. I've tried at least 30 times so far, to no avail. Not even close where some Extra Moves or a Shovel will help.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 4, 15 8:32 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for Level 72 Seoul? Do I need to use Boosts?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 4, 15 8:22 PM
Knismesis wrote:Does anyone know how to pass Seoul level 71? I'm pretty sure that I can easily pass by purchasing two shovels but it would be incredibly unfair if there is no free way to pass the intern level.

I tried several times to no avail. Then I used a Shovel on the Green Line Burst on the right. That freed up 2 Lightning Bolts sitting side by side. I then used both of them together which cleared the first level of Stamps in the middle and freed the other 2 Lightning Bolts. Again, I used 2 together to finish the rest of the Stamps. I also managed to get past the target score of 90,000 which completed the Intern level. I'm not one who wastes time getting the rest of the tiers above Intern if I get the item needed. Hope that helps! Good luck!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 30, 15 10:46 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi tucha64,

This is definitely a difficult level to clear, and it took me several tries. The most effective move was to create a Lightning Blast boost towards the bottom of the board so that I could combine it with one of the papers (one that has all the squares on it). This will clear all the papers from the board. This will allow the gummies and souvenirs to move more freely down the board. The next step is to create a Lightning Blast to combine with a Line Leaper or Combo boost of any color. This process will hopefully clear any remaining sticky notes as well as drop all the souvenirs.

I hope this helps,

bfgWaimea

NOPE, BFGWAIMEA, THIS DOESNT HELP AT ALL! . I purposely took advantage of your 1100 Coins for $8.99 sale TWICE so that I could buy Lightning Bolts. NADA!!! I wasted 6 Bolts in addition to several that I accumulated during play, to no avail, in ONE attempt. I also had a Combo Boost and Extra Time. NOTHING!!! I have yet to get. Bolt any where near the Papers. I've tried this level almost 20 times so far. I don't mind paying for Boosts but, at some point, they need to help clear the level. What now, Big Fish!?!?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 17, 15 2:05 PM
I'm only in Shanghai but these are the best replay levels for me:

Sidney
95, 109

Tokyo
45, 86

San Francisco
32, 55, 93, 95

New York
18, 69, 142.1

Paris
73.4, 75, 116*

London
8, 34, 115*, 115-1

Rome
87*??, 115*

Berlin
99, 107*

New Orleans
14-1, 32, 71, 106-2*

Barcelona
24-2, 45-2, 61, 84, 91, 96

Shanghai
24*

The levels marked with * are the absolute easiest levels where you almost have to fall in to a coma to lose! Rome 87, London 115 and Berlin 107 are the best, in that order. Whenever I get stuck in a current city or just want to play the game for stressless fun, I will replay Rome 87 to accumulate all of the Resources and use them to drill for Green Gems when they are required. (I have over 10 million Bricks, Hats, and Pink Gems sitting in Rome at any given time. ) That way I can just pass on really difficult and/or difficult Helping Hand cards where the pay-off is Green Gems. I like playing Gummy Drop! to relax after a hard day so I do whatever I can to progress. I have more money than time so I'm not above playing cash for Coins. It makes more sense to me to buy 1100 Coins for $9.99 rather than slog through 3 tiers of 10 levels just to win 500 to 1000 Coins. But, hey! That's just me! And it hasn't cost me that much to quickly advance to Shanghai in a very short time.

I will update this post with any subsequent easy replay levels. GOOD LUCK!

UPDATE: I now have an average of over 57,000,000 Bricks, Hats and Gems accumulated in Rome 87! I NEVER have to waste Lives trying to win Green Gems to build landmarks. I haven't discovered an easy Los Angeles replay level but I will be on Seoul soon. Any ideas?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 21, 15 7:26 PM
Hey, Big Fish, I need some help here! After 10 attempts, I discovered that there aren't enough of ANY color Gummys to activate the requisite exploding Gems. Not White, Green, Blue or Green! Even using Lightning Bolts, Combo Boosts, Extra Moves and all of the afore-mentioned simultaneously AND at the same time!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 20, 15 9:43 AM
Any ideas/tips/suggestions for the last tier of this level to collect the Blanket? I'm not getting close to beating it. I can get the 2 Souvenirs but not the requisite 114,000 target points.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 12, 15 11:39 AM
What is the clue to getting enough Green Gummys for the Green Exploding obstacles? Lightning Bolts used on Green Gummys don't work, no matter how many you use because there's a point with only 1 or 2 Greens on the entire board. It takes way too many Shovels to break them up. HELP!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 7, 15 10:26 AM
Thanks for the info on the Barcelona thingies! I finally figured out most of those Sidney Boosts by the time I got to London, except for the Kites. I appreciate your help!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 7, 15 10:01 AM
I need basic info for this city which I'm sure others could benefit from. What are those white stamp thingies on Level 1? And the purpose of the white stars on Level 2? Are they new Gummys? I can't find any information on Barcelona in any of the Big Fish Game Help Sections - especially the alleged "Gummy Drop! Headquarters". It would be nice if Big Fish would provide instructions and "New In....." for each new city as the players enter, which would include info on new Gummys, Obstacles, Boosts, etc.

I had to ask BFG Customer Service to provide me with a more detailed description of the Boosts which appear on the right side of the game boards. Trying to figure out Kites, Glowing Globes, Waterfalls, etc. via those inadequate screenshots in the "Headquarters" is frustrating!

I know that there are players who have breezed through the above-referenced levels but I can only find help/suggestions for Barcelona 84. It would be nice if folks would give players coming behind with hints so we won't be surprised or blindsided with new things like those "Ghost Stamps" in Level 1 (a timed level) and "White Gummy Stars(?)" in Level 2. It would keep players from wasting Lives trying to decipher new items/obstacles while rushing against the clock.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 31, 15 10:47 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Melantee16,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble with getting past this level. After giving it a try myself I also had trouble with getting enough red gummies in order to clear all 4 red Color Blockers. Since we want to make sure that all levels in this game are playable, I'm going to pass this along to the developer.

In the meantime, do contact our Technical Support Team <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> with the email address that's linked to your game. Our Reps will be glad to help with advancing to the next level.

bfgWaimea

HELP!!! I've played this level more than 20 times. I've noticed that there are never enough Red Gummys to make the Red Exploding Gems to activate. I've used Lightning Bolts, as many as 6 in one game, on Line Boosts and Red Gummys. Several times there we NO Red Gummys on the board at all. On my last attempt, only 12 Red Gummys appeared and only 3 of those lined up for a match. Only one of the Red Exploding Gems activated by the end of the game. I tried Shovels but they only removed the Exploding Gems but don't work on the Souvenirs! HELP!!!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 30, 15 4:39 PM
I've had problems with this level for quite some time. But let's get the location correct first. The level at issue is Helping Hand 9 which comes after you clear Level 53-3 New Orleans. I've managed to get all the way to Level 90 without clearing this level, by using strategy and maneuvering. But, now I really need to complete this Helping Hand to get the 500,000 Blue Hats & 500,000 Pink Gems to build the Garden District. I'll still be a bit short a few Resources but a lot closer than the half milli that I need right now! I've played this Helping Hand 9 a kazillion times - to no avail. I have dropped the 4 Musical Notes but I've either not cleared the obstacles or I've not accumulated enough points to clear the level. I usually don't have this much trouble with the Helping Hands. I've left this alone and come back a week later or blown through 30 Lives, complete with Combo Boosts, Lightning Bolts, Extra Turns - individually and together - but still nothing. Now I'm reduced to trying to ship Resources from other cities. That should take me....hmmm....let's see....at least 375 years! I think I'll take a trip on the Tardis with Doctor Who.....maybe when I get back, someone will have posted a tip! ?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 30, 15 4:32 PM
segutza wrote:Hi,

Anybody have a tip for this level? Is it even doable? For me it is worse than any other levels here in New Orleans. I managed 2 times to clear the board and drop the 4 music notes, but fail to make the points, which is also an issue for this level.
This level gives you the hats and pink gems you need to build the construction. I do not have the energy to start replaying other cities for money or resources. All the fun in this game was lost.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I've had problems with this level for quite some time. But let's get the location correct first. The level at issue is Helping Hand 9 which comes after you clear Level 53-3 New Orleans. I've managed to get to Level 90 using strategy and maneuvering but now I really need to complete this Helping Hand to get the 500,000 Blue Hats & 500,000 Pink Gems to build the Garden District. But I've played this HH a kazillion times to no avail. I have dropped the 4 Musical Notes but I've either not cleared the obstacles or I've not accumulated enough points to clear the level. I usually don't have this much trouble with the Helping Hands. I've left this alone and come back a week later or blown through 30 Lives, complete with Combo Boosts, Lightning Bolts, Extra Turns - individually and together - but still nothing. Now I'm reduced to trying to ship Resources from other cities. That should take me....hmmm....let's see....at least 375 years! I think I'll take a trip on the Tardis with Doctor Who.....maybe when I get back, someone will have posted a tip!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator