Posts created by lylahbaby

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Feb 10, 12 10:13 PM
noames69 wrote:Having the exact same issue. Tried exiting and attempting to use pamphlet after her dialogue to no avail. Very disappointing to get stalled at this point in the game. Hope they have a fix soon?

Update:
I tried going thru the whole dialogue again and it worked. First click on the keyhole and she will mention that she needs to find something to get the key out. Then, use the screwdriver on the keyhole and she will state she needs something for the key to land on, etc. Then, when I clicked on the bottom left part of the door, a bit in from the edge, it finally allowed me to place the pamphlet.

Hope that helps...
Cheers

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Feb 10, 12 10:07 PM
goingstrong wrote:Why can't I get the map to go under the door at the Lighthouse?? I've tried it several times, but it refuses to go under the door. Help!!!
Hey if you are this far can you help me with pouring the water into the cups back and forth.. help please

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Feb 10, 12 6:54 PM
Help, HELP,Help cannot get the shovel to work to even get the goat bones.....It is driving me whacco, whackko , and whackko

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Jan 30, 12 4:12 PM
Thank you so much for the letter P and the acorn, I was so happy and then I found out I didn't get the dust rag at the fountain. I moved the leaves in the water and everything..... heck and HELP

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Jan 30, 12 3:23 PM
Flon wrote:In the hidden object scene at the crypt of Louise Fore, I cannot get the letter "P", I keep clicking on it but it will not let let me get it. The hint shows that I am right.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Jan 30, 12 3:22 PM
Help I have tried to burn the web and get the acorn, no go , and also cannot get the P

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator