Posts created by cllarsen

posted in Laruaville 4 on Mar 23, 17 9:14 PM
Never mind I got it. Had to start over. Thanks

posted in Laruaville 4 on Mar 23, 17 9:07 PM
Can't seem to get to the left side of the board. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 18, 16 9:53 PM
Never mind I figured it out. Had to close the game and restart it, then it worked. Sorry for any trouble.

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 18, 16 9:08 PM
Can't pick up the oil can in the inventory, I've clicked and clicked, it just stays there. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 27, 14 4:31 PM
okay I know I'm old but good grief!! I couldn't see those numbers. I had to put my readers on and get right up close. Like I said I'm old but I have never had to do that before to see stuff. Good luck all!!

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 27, 14 4:06 PM
Sorry I was wrong. Yes the billiard room is downstairs. I just thought it was upstairs because I had the key and couldn't get to it at the moment. So sorry for any confusion.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 27, 14 4:03 PM
Hey sorry everyone, I was wrong about the billiard room being upstairs. You go left at the bottom of the stairs and there are more rooms there. Yep I just entered the billiard room. Thanks all for your help, I really appreciate it.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 27, 14 2:48 PM
Hey sorry everyone, I was wrong about the billiard room being upstairs. You go left at the bottom of the stairs and there are more rooms there. Yep I just entered the billiard room. Thanks all for your help, I really appreciate it.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 27, 14 2:44 PM
I am having the same problem. The billiard room is upstairs, but when you go up there, the little boy is there and will not let you pass. He sends you right back downstairs. I really need some help too.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 27, 14 2:41 PM
How do you get past the little boy on your way to the billiard room? I go upstairs and the boy is there with his hands out and poof, I am back downstairs, I don't even have time to get anything from my inventory? Please help. thank you

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 24, 13 12:52 PM
to get the apple for the sleeping potion there is an apple tree that you click on to play a match 3 game. I think the apple tree is by the little white and orange shack that has the mirrors and chest in it, but I found it a couple of days ago and am not sure if this is right or not. Look around for apples in a tree though.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 24, 13 12:49 PM
I got the sleeping potion and put the guard to sleep, He gave me the chest key, but when I go to the little shack with the chest in it the inventory panel won't display. Anyone know how to fix that, is there a different chest somewhere?
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator